Did Adolf Hitler escape the bunker?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Did Adolf Hitler escape the bunker?

Post by Mr S »

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1163/749 ... 1960s.html

Painting depicting an aged Adolf Hitler in his 70s

"The biggest revelation is an authenticated secret German document which lists Hitler as one of the passengers evacuated by plane from Austria to Barcelona on April 26, 1945."

Although official history contends Hitler committed suicide with his newlywed wife, Eva Braun, on April, 30 1945 and their corpses were burned by others in the Berlin bunker, Abel Basti claims proof the story is a fabrication.

According to Basti's meticulous research, the leader of the Third Reich spent his last years as an art dealer and had facial plastic surgery to change his appearance.

Those are just two of the astounding revelations that respected Argentine journalist and historian Abel Basti documents in his book, Hitler's Exile.

TIME magazine announces Hitler's death in 1945

While the book was a runaway bestseller across South America, it's been suppressed in the United States and the Russian Federation. Those two countries still maintain that Germany's Führer committed suicide during the last days of World War Two.

World newspapers report Hitler dead...were they wrong?

The claim that Hitler and some high-ranking Schutzstaffel (SS) officers escaped Germany and fled to South America is not new.

Nil Nikandrov observes (Strategic Culture Foundation, "All the Leaders of the Third Reich Fled to Latin America"): "In his well-documented, The Hitler Survival Myth (1981), Donald McKale identifies the earliest source of the myth of Hitler's escape to the southern hemisphere as the unexpected surrender of a German submarine in early July 1945 at Mar del Plata, Argentina.

"Several Buenos Aires newspapers, in defiance of Argentine Navy statements, said that rubber boats had been seen landing from it, and other submarines spotted in the area.

"On July 16, 1945, the Chicago Times carried a sensational article on the Hitlers having slipped off to Argentina.�

July 16, 1945: Chicago Times reports Hitler fled to South America

The Hitler-in-Argentina tale first surfaced in a book back in 1947

"Ladislao Zsabó, a Hungarian advertiser, witnessed the arrival of the U-530 and saw its crew disembarking. He had heard that the destination was the German Antarctica and, mistakenly, made a supposition that Hitler had escaped to Antarctica, and published the book Hitler está Vivo (Hitler is Alive), where he speaks about the possible location of Hitler, in Queen's Maud properties, opposite the Weddel Sea, that was then renamed Neuschwabenland, when the area was explored in 1938/39 by the German expedition [led] by Captain Ritschter.

Brick from wall of Nazi complex in Patagonia

"Zsabó made the wrong assumption.

"Had he read the book by Professor Hugo Fernandez Artucio published in 1940, Nazis en el Uruguay, (Nazis in Uruguay) he would had discovered that there actually was a plan referring to German Antarctica, but this was nothing but the term they used for the Patagonia and that this information had been made public in New York in 1939." [Nil Nikandrov]

'Eagle's Nest" stonework on wall of German complex, Argentina.

Basti doggedly digs deeper

When there's so much smoke there's usually a fire. Basti tracked down that fire during seven years of sometimes grueling investigations.

Author-journalist Abel Basti holds copy of his bestselling book

He personally visited German compounds surrounded by security and stern-faced guards, interviewed surviving witnesses in villages near the strongholds, and even obtained authenticated photographs of Hitler and Braun during their exile years.

Alleged photo of Adolf and Eva with daughter Urich in Argentina

"Basti wrote that A. Hitler, E. Braun, and Führer's closest aides flew from the burning Berlin to Spain...and then crossed the Atlantic Ocean by three submarines and reached Argentina.

"In July-August, 1945 Hitler and his clique landed in the Rio Negro province near the Caleta de los Loros village and moved on further into Argentine.

"Allegedly, the same secret route prepared by SS chief Himmler's staff was later used by Bormann, Mengele, and Eichmann.

"Basti detailed the journey of A. Hitler and E. Braun across Argentina assisted by local Nazi sympathizers and described the couple’s family life during which�despite the hardships of hiding�they even had children."

Alleged photo of Hitler in disguise, Buenos Aires meeting, 1952

Stonewalling Soviets

The Soviets weren't helpful on the matter of the German leader's death.

"The Soviets continued to be difficult. They refused to allow Westerners into Berlin even after the surrender of Dönitz's government and the last armies in the field on May 7-9. On May 10, they announced the existence of the burned bodies in the Chancellory courtyard, but only allowed that one might be Hitler. The same report went on to say that his body might never be found.

"On June 6, a spokesman for the Soviet army in Berlin announced unequivocally that Hitler had committed suicide and that his body had been identified. Three days later, Marshall Zhukov, the head of the Soviet army gave a press conference with Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Vishinski looking over his shoulder. 'We did not identify the body of Hitler,' he said. 'I can say nothing definite about his fate. He could have flown away from Berlin at the very last moment.'" [Nil Nikandrov ]

Interview with Basti

In an interview on Deadline - Live, an Argentine news program, journalist Santiago Romero interviewed Abel Basti about Hitler's escape, life in Patagonia, and the events that followed World War Two. ["Hitler huyó a la Patagonia en un submarino que zarpó desde Vigo" Edited.]

Romero: What is your opinion on Hitler’s escape?

Basti: "Hitler escaped via air from Austria to Barcelona. The last stage of his escape was in a submarine, from Vigo, heading straight to the coast of Patagonia. Finally, Hitler and Eva Braun, in a car with a chauffeur and bodyguard�a motorcade of at least three cars�drove to Bariloche (Argentina).

"He took refuge in a place called San Ramon, about 15 miles east of that town. It is a property of about 250,000 acres with a lake-front view of Lake Nahuel Huapi, which had been German property since the early twentieth century, when it belonged to a German firm by the name of Schamburg-Lippe."

An alleged Hitler family home: Hacienda San Ramon

Romero: "On what basis do you claim that Hitler was in Spain after leaving his Berlin bunker?"

Basti: "I was able to confirm the presence of Hitler in Spain thanks to a�now elderly�Jesuit priest, whose family members were friends of the Nazi leader. And I have witnesses that allude to meetings he had with his entourage at the place where they stayed in Cantabria.

Mr. and Mrs Hitler in Spain before voyage to Patagonia

"In addition, a document of the British secret services reveals that in those days, a Nazi submarine convoy left Spain, and after stopping in the Canary Islands, it continued its journey to the south of Argentina.

"Hitler and Eva Braun traveled onboard one of these submarines, which later arrived in Patagonia between July and August of 1945, under the de facto President Edelmiro Farrell and later Juan Domingo Peron, then his Minister of War. There is also another important document mentioning that the FBI was looking for Hitler in Spain after World War II."

Romero: "From where did he leave to Patagonia?"

Basti: "All the evidence points to the Galician coast, which was a significant base of supplies for Nazi submarines during the Battle of the Atlantic, to the extent that Churchill considered the possibility of invading it�an action that was scrapped when they built the code-breaking “Enigma� machine and managed to decipher Nazi submarine fleet messages and the course of submarine warfare was reversed.

“There is the possibility that he left from Vigo or Ferrol, but it is almost certain that he did from Vigo, according to Britain’s MI6."

Romero: "What was Hitler’s life in Argentina like?"

Basti: "Hitler lived as a fugitive with his wife and his bodyguard. His first years were in Patagonia, and then he lived in the more northern provinces [of Argentina].

"In the early years, he held meetings in different parts of Argentina, and with other Nazis in Paraguay, as well as with sympathizers from foreign countries.

“He shaved his head and mustache, so he was not easily recognizable. He lived away from large urban areas, although he had a few meetings in Buenos Aires. He died in the sixties in Argentina.

“I’m currently investigating where he was buried and how he lived his last days."

Romero: "Did you have access to documents from the former Soviet Union?"

Basti: "Until his death in 1953, Stalin always believed that Hitler had escaped. In 1945, Stalin told the Allies this same information. There are three different shorthand writings in which Stalin mentioned that the German leader had fled.

"In Argentina, I have interviewed people who had seen and met with Hitler. In the Russian archives, there is abundant documentation that shows that Hitler had escaped."

Romero: "How did your book impact the official story of Hitler’s death?"

Basti: "Despite the recent investigations that proved that Hitler’s remains at the Kremlin in Russia did not belong to him, most Russians have always rejected the theory that he escaped. The same applies to the nations involved in the war.

“The U.S. has just reclassified [under national security auspices] for 20 [more] years all official material related to this story, and when that deadline is met, it will probably be reclassified.

“The British reclassified all related documentation for 60 more years. The researchers cannot access that information."

Also read Before It's News': Irish Soldier: 'I Saved Hitler's Life In 1919' - In one of those odd quirks of history, World War II and the 70 million lives lost could have been averted if, on a fateful day during 1919, a young Irishman had let Adolf Hitler die … Instead he unwittingly saved the life of Germany's future Führer.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

History Channel found out already that the skull fragments that Russia has of Hitler are of a woman, not man. See this episode about that.

Description:

According the official public record, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker as allied troops stormed Berlin at the end of World War II. But no one actually saw him die. No body was ever produced. No photographs were ever taken. Some believe Hitler managed to escape, and for years there were sightings of the former dictator in many parts of the world. Then, in the 1990s the Russians revealed secret evidence taken from Hitler's bunker decades earlier that they said proved he had died there. Among the evidence is a piece of skull. MysteryQuest obtained access to this evidence for testing and the results are startling.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interview with an author who claims that Hitler escaped to Argentina:

Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina, a new book has claimed.
British journalist Gerrard Williams and co-author Simon Dunstan found an "overwhelming amount of evidence" to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

Many historians say the Nazi leader died in his Berlin bunker in 1945 - but Williams claims their research, looking at newly de-classified documents and forensic tests, challenges this.

"We didn't want to re-write history, but the evidence we've discovered about the escape of Adolf Hitler is just too overwhelming to ignore," he said
"There is no forensic evidence for his, or Eva Braun's deaths, and the stories from the eyewitnesses to their continued survival in Argentina are compelling."

Grey Wolf: The Escape Of Adolf Hitler claims the Fuhrer and his mistress Eva Braun were secretly flown out of Germany in April 1945 and taken to fascist-controlled Argentina.

It is alleged Hitler lived in the country for 17 years, initially raising his two daughters, until his death in 1962.
The book also accuses US intelligence of being complicit in the scam in return for access to Nazi war technology.

"Stalin, Eisenhower and Hoover of the FBI all knew there was no proof of him dying in the bunker," Williams told Sky News.

"It's difficult to understand why so much of the already published material we present in the book has been ignored over the years."
He added that the book's new findings prove the "Hitler" skull fragments held by the Russians are actually that of a young woman.

Williams said he and Dunstan conducted intensive field research in Argentina, including interviews with many eyewitnesses to Hitler's presence there.

"It's only now that Argentina is once more a thriving democracy that the real stories are beginning to come out," he said.

"Even so, two of our eyewitnesses received death threats from persons unknown while working with us on this book."

Here are some alleged photos of Hitler and Eva Braun in Argentina. Do they look like him? Why would someone in hiding and presumed dead, let people take photos of him, which would pose as a great risk to him? You'd think that would be the last thing they'd want.

ImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adolf Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by zboy1 »

Gerrard Williams - The Escape Of Adolf Hitler

Hitler escaped to Argentina, National Geographic

This one is pretty amazing. Here are the actual files from the FBI own official vault online:

http://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf ... of-04/view

The actual memo is titled: "Hitler's Hideout." Hitler was reported to be hiding in the foothills of Argentina. He escaped the Russians and Americans by going on a submarine to Argentina.

Supposed photo of Adolf Hitler with his daughter in Argentina and Adolf Hitler in the 1950s:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1163/749 ... 1960s.html

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fresh doubts of Hitler's death

Post by zboy1 »

Fresh doubts over Hitler's death after tests on bullet hole skull reveal it belonged to a woman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1rL0A4sbx

History Channel did a DNA test on Hitler's skull kept in Russia. Found the skull was a female not male. Fast forward to the 43rd minute for the DNA test result.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

I met Hitler in 1967

Post by zboy1 »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 395064/pg1
I met Hitler in 1967
On the outskirts of Ascension, Paraguay.

I was working as a junior rep for an oil company at the time and I was on leave for two weeks, just bumming around Uruguay and Paraguay, and one of the guys I knew at Procter & Gamble said I should come up and meet him at this dinner party they were having and prepare to have my mind blown.

Hitler was one of the nicest guys I ever met. He was very frail at the time but his English and his manners were perfect. He kept asking me about my favorite hobby (photography) and he said he would give me an old Leica he had, which he would send on to me at my main address in Montevideo. Never arrived though.

I have no idea when he died. 1970 in Argentina, rumor has it.

Thought you might like to know .... Just an oldie on his way out with cancer making a small internet confession before the curtain drops. :-)
Link to picture of Hitler as an old man

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread686904/pg5

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

There have also been a lot of sightings of Elvis lately. Maybe they are sharing an apartment.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I was researching this a few months ago and I find this fascinating. I love to research and learn about hoaxes, urban legends, folklores, etc.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

In his book "Inside the Third Reich" Albert Speer describes the poor state of Hitler's health and his constant stomach problems. Hitler was so concerned the allies would discover his health problems that he wouldn't go to a regular doctor and the only doctor who was seeing him was believed at that time to be a quack. According to Speer, Hitler didn't expect to live long and was going to retire after winning the war. The last pictures of him also show evidence of Parkinson's disease. It's interesting that the conspiracy theorists don't talk about his serious health problems and the extensive medical care he would have needed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I recommend the book "Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler," for those interested in the subject:

Did Hitler live to old age here in Argentina?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... ntina.html

Hitler's Secret Argentine Sanctuary Is for Sale, Say Conspiracy Theorists

http://gizmodo.com/5860250/hit

Funny Simpsons spoof of Hitler in Argentina

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'

Post by Jester »

Regardless of the authenticity of the painting, or the date of the photos, this account rings true.

Saddam Hussein and his sons got out of Iraq and are now in Russia or the "stans". Idi Amin lived for years in Saudi Arabia (that's in the MSM). No reason to believe Hitler didn't get out.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Jester wrote:Saddam Hussein and his sons got out of Iraq and are now in Russia or the "stans". Idi Amin lived for years in Saudi Arabia (that's in the MSM). No reason to believe Hitler didn't get out.
Where did you hear or read this?

Newest Research on the topic:

http://www.amazon.com/Ratline-Soviet-Pr ... er+levenda

Ratline is the documented history about the mechanisms by which thousands of other Nazi war criminals fled to the remotest parts of the globe--including quite possibly Adolf Hitler.

It is a story involving Soviet spies, Nazi priests, and a network of Catholic monasteries and safe houses known as the rat line. The name of one priest in particular, Monsignor Draganovic, was discovered by the author in a diary found in Indonesia. Why would this name turn up in a document written in a spidery German hand in a remote island in Indonesia?

As famed author Peter Levenda began his research, more information came to light: In December of 2009, it was revealed that the skull the Russians claimed was Hitler's--salvaged from the bunker in 1945--was not that of Hitler! In 2010, files from the Office of Special Investigations of the Justice Department were declassified, revealing a history of American intelligence providing cover for Nazi war criminals.

The mystery deepened, and the author returned to his own roots hunting Nazis in North America, South America and Europe. He revisited old contacts, made some new ones, and gradually the explosive story was revealed: there is no forensic evidence to prove that Adolf Hitler died in the bunker in April 1945!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mr S wrote:
Jester wrote:Saddam Hussein and his sons got out of Iraq and are now in Russia or the "stans". Idi Amin lived for years in Saudi Arabia (that's in the MSM). No reason to believe Hitler didn't get out.
Where did you hear or read this?
Idi Amin:
I think I read about Idi Amin in the Wall Street Journal. Like 10 or 15 years after he left power, maybe in the late 80s I think, a guy was in Saudi at a gas station or convenience store. Up pulls a car, out comes Idi Amin. He proceeds to walk up, smiling, buy a newspaper, and drive away.

The author was of course shocked. As was I. We assumed he was in jail or something. Nope. It seems if you don't know too much, and don't overstay, and get out when told to, and leave while you still have troops to bargain with, and have money already stashed overseas - you get to live quietly.

Kind of a professional courtesy, maybe, between heads of state. Each crook figuring he too might need a safe exit some day.

(Maybe even a masonic handshake involved - masons never lie to each other when they give the shake. I know personally tat israelis deal with paestinians on this basis. Business gets done.I figure that's how some deals are sealed between say Moslems and Westerners, or Commies and Westerners. Bad for rep or even health to violate that.)

Re Saddam,
(1) In MSM reports, a russian motorcade was dashing around Baghdad as we took the city. They had to telephone the U.S. to get our eager troops to stop shooting at them. Obviously they were htere on diplomatic business. Speculation at the time was that they might have been tryin g to persuade Sddam to leave without last-ditch resistance.

(2) My own obsrvation: There was no last-ditch resistance. Everyone stopped fighting, till we pissed off the Baathists and they started fighting again, as portrayed in the Matt Damon movie Green Zone. So clearly Saddam DID stand down voluntarily.

(3) Per MSM - the fake Saddam pulled from a hole was enacted TWICE - because they didnt get video the first time.

(4) MSM video: Fake Saddam didn't act like a president, he acted like... a bad actor.

(5) Internet photos: His ears and teeth do not match Saddam's. Straight teeth and crooked teeth are different, the difference is visible. fcae has resemblance but visibly diffeent when compared. Not the same guy.

(6) MSM: Saddam is known to have had doubles, including Tikritis with thousands of years of inbred similar looks.

(7) MSM and Internet: Lots of world leaders have doubles (but that's another thread, another night :wink:)

( 8 ) Common sense: Saddam had LOTS of money, and could have paid the Russians (okay, well, one or two individual Russian leaders) literally billions as ransom.

(9) Observation: His mysterious withdrawal ended organized resistance, thus reduced our casualties, and gave us control of the country for a short time, before resistance ramped up. So it was in the US interest to allow his escape.
polya
Junior Poster

The photos aren't real.

Post by polya »

These photos of Hitler in Argentina aren't real. Hitler would have disguised himself by shaving off his moustache at least. He was certsinly, the most recognisable man in the World after WW2 & there's no way he'd not disguise himself after WW2.

Aside from this I believe Hitler & Eva NEVER suicided in the bunker - I believe they escaped through the Catholic Church's "ratline" or in some secret technology craft like the "Nazi-Bell" to a base at the North Pole (or somewhere further afield).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An interview with Peter Levenda, author of "Ratline" and "Unholy Alliance". He explains how Hitler and Eva Braun escaped to Indonesia, and how he found many clues supporting this when he went there to investigate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgC6b_yGlJo

His interview on Coast to Coast with Ian Punnett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gRY48i9muQ