Did Adolf Hitler escape the bunker?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An interview with Peter Levenda, author of "Ratline" and "Unholy Alliance". He explains how Hitler and Eva Braun escaped to Indonesia, and how he found many clues supporting this when he went there to investigate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgC6b_yGlJo

His interview on Coast to Coast with Ian Punnett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gRY48i9muQ
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote: It's interesting that the conspiracy theorists don't talk about his serious health problems and the extensive medical care he would have needed.
You're not addressing the fact that his death was faked, as the skeletal remains demonstrate. If his death was faked, it was faked. His health doesn't change that.

BTW -- "conspiracy theorist" is an unnecessary pejorative. Why not keep it civil here? And anyway, there is no conspiracy mentioned on this thread.

If the FBI is trying to figure out whether some fugitive is really alive, and faked his own death, does that make them "conspiracy theorists"? In the recent manhunt for Dorner here in Southern California, he got trapped and killed. But noone was ready to close the case till the body was conclusively ID'd. Because the guy was resourceful, and had pulled off some surprises before.

No conspiracy here. No secret Nazis running Wall Street. No "Boys from Brazil". No "The Formula".

Just two competing theories.

One theory says Hitler died in the bunker by his own hand. No proof, except testimony of his personal staff, who follow orders unquestioningly. Plausible, other Germans did commit suicide rather than fall into Soviet hands.

Another theory says he escaped. Very plausible, that's what most people try to do, if they have the resources. Being a wartime dictator, Hitler obviously did.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Adolf Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Gerrard Williams - The Escape Of Adolf Hitler

Hitler escaped to Argentina, National Geographic

This one is pretty amazing. Here are the actual files from the FBI own official vault online:

http://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf ... of-04/view

The actual memo is titled: "Hitler's Hideout." Hitler was reported to be hiding in the foothills of Argentina. He escaped the Russians and Americans by going on a submarine to Argentina.
Saw something on this before. Read enough that I was convinced. Airplane to Spain, submarine to Argentina. Makes sense. But how did he get out of Berlin to a secure airfield?

(dont want to watch the videos right now)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:An interview with Peter Levenda, author of "Ratline" and "Unholy Alliance". He explains how Hitler and Eva Braun escaped to Indonesia, and how he found many clues supporting this when he went there to investigate.

Thought you were going to give up Coast to Coast and Rense and that British mystic David Icke. Some sources are not trustworthy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:An interview with Peter Levenda, author of "Ratline" and "Unholy Alliance". He explains how Hitler and Eva Braun escaped to Indonesia, and how he found many clues supporting this when he went there to investigate.

Thought you were going to give up Coast to Coast and Rense and that British mystic David Icke. Some sources are not trustworthy.
Yeah but it depends on the guest. Some of the guests are good. And this one sounds very informative.

As to the topic, I'm not sure what to make. It is true that the skull fragment that the Soviets had turned out to be that of a woman, who was not the same age as Eva Braun. So they do not seem to have Hitler's remains.

But on the other hand, after WWII ended, Hitler would have had nothing to live for. His dreams and destiny were shattered. So why would he have wanted to continue on? He also believed that failing Nazis should commit suicide, so if he killed himself, it would be in accord with his belief that he espoused onto other Nazis. In fact, he ordered all the German people to commit suicide, so why wouldn't he do that himself too?

Unless of course, he was playacting all along and was working for the Zionists all along, as some conspiracy researchers allege. Either way, he was funded by powerful forces early on, so he likely did started out as an agent for them. But whether he rebelled against his benefactors or did their bidding all along is not clear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
...But on the other hand, after WWII ended, Hitler would have had nothing to live for. His dreams and destiny were shattered. So why would he have wanted to continue on? He also believed that failing Nazis should commit suicide, so if he killed himself, it would be in accord with his belief that he espoused onto other Nazis. In fact, he ordered all the German people to commit suicide, so why wouldn't he do that himself too?
For all he knew, the U.S. and the Soviets would start fighting each other. Patton wanted to do so in 1945, We came close again in 1961 and 1962. (Also in 1973.) Plus there was a workers revolt in East Germany in 1958. And Soviet rule DID end around 1989 (?). Knowing how long all this would take was just guesswork. Hitler didn't have a crystal ball. But he may have clung to the hope that the Allies would withdraw from Germany, and he (or his followers) could return.

After all he had lived through the fall of the Kaiser, defeat in World War One, occupation, communism in Bavaria, Communist gangs in Berlin, and then risen to power. Plus as a soldier in World War One he had miraculously survived the most dangerous assignment, running ammo along trenches. He was used to expecting miracles.

All that, plus he had promised Eva a kid (I bet).

And as a European, knowing history, Hitler was aware of great comebacks and restorations like Napoleon returning to France from exile in Elba.

Winston wrote:
Unless of course, he was playacting all along and was working for the Zionists all along, as some conspiracy researchers allege. Either way, he was funded by powerful forces early on, so he likely did started out as an agent for them. But whether he rebelled against his benefactors or did their bidding all along is not clear.
Early on he took money he knew to be from financiers. But many people take money from people trying to play them, and just figure they will later outsmart the folks who are financing them.

Hitler came DAMN close to doing so. By 1945, the Germans had even invented and tested atomic weapons... but too late.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:In fact, he ordered all the German people to commit suicide
Is that a fact? All German people? Are you sure you aren't confusing Hitler with Jim Jones?
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I have no doubt he didn't die and went on to live to an old age in South America
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

He was just a puppet...I don't understand why people even in truth forums get stuck up with Hitler...He was just following orders...He is a Cloned puppy...

Also, he never went to Argentina....Thats just PSY-OP 101 by the CIA trolls in conspiracy forums...They always do this...release alternative information to confuse people....

Hitler did not do anything at all..He was just playing a part, a fine actor like Obama plus 44 plus presidents of US.....He is as fake as fake moon landing...The same people behind both of the dramas.

Instead..We need to focus on real EVIL who is behind all these puppet shows...He never get caught...We need to expose him..He is cunning, he is smart, He is a trickster who have been fooling human race for millions of years.

Winston felt that as an invisible force around him that blocks his progress...he relates this to Murphy law....The Aliens call it Force of darkness, In conspiracy its called Black Goo...

This thing can produce 100 hitlers, 100 civilizations, 100 world wars in a day.......Its an AI that is messing human race for ever..He is stopping our evolution itself

DO NOT FALL FOR THE DRAMA...We have now evolved enough to go behind and expose the real Evil....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How can Hitler be a puppet? How do you know? He looked so passionate in his speeches. He didn't seem like he was acting. Obama looks fake when he talks though.

Wasn't Hitler a puppet that went awry and didn't follow orders, hence the Allies ganged up on him? That's another theory.

Even if Hitler survived the bunker, he had some diseases that were ruining his health. So he couldn't survive that much longer. At least that's what the official reports said.

Besides, what reason would he have to continue living longer? He believed that failed Nazi officers should commit suicide, so why wouldn't he follow his own beliefs in that regard?

Something about WWII does seem staged though. I mean, anyone with any sense knew that when Hitler invaded Russia in 1941, that the Nazis were doomed to lose. So why did Hitler make such a horrid decision if he wanted the Nazis to win? It could only mean that he set up Germany to lose on purpose.

The logical thing to do would have been to use his 3 million troops as an occupation force in Europe rather than squander them as an invasion force in Russia. And then keep the peace treaty with Russia. Then the Americans may not have been able to win.

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

As I understand it from a WW 2 historian I heard, Hitler believed a smaller country could beat a bigger country if the war was fought differently. And gaining control over the Soviet Union would have turned the tide in Germany's favor, absolutely no doubt about that. And he also had many Eastern Europeans on his side, as they knew the Jews were the ones controlling the Soviet Union. They hated them for it. It wasn't Hitler vs the world as is taught by the media, it was a minority of people who knew the truth vs those who control the world. With this in mind, its easy to be optimistic on waking up the remaining populace if one could just knock the head off the best, so to speak. But Hitler fell ill shortly before the invasion and his stupid generals re-wrote the war plan to be more conventional, thus the reason it turned into a suicidal invasion. Theres not a doubt in my mind, Hitler was a genius. It ran in his family. He also had a sister who was a documented genius.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

jtest28 wrote:As I understand it from a WW 2 historian I heard, Hitler believed a smaller country could beat a bigger country if the war was fought differently. And gaining control over the Soviet Union would have turned the tide in Germany's favor, absolutely no doubt about that. And he also had many Eastern Europeans on his side, as they knew the Jews were the ones controlling the Soviet Union. They hated them for it. It wasn't Hitler vs the world as is taught by the media, it was a minority of people who knew the truth vs those who control the world. With this in mind, its easy to be optimistic on waking up the remaining populace if one could just knock the head off the best, so to speak. But Hitler fell ill shortly before the invasion and his stupid generals re-wrote the war plan to be more conventional, thus the reason it turned into a suicidal invasion. Theres not a doubt in my mind, Hitler was a genius. It ran in his family. He also had a sister who was a documented genius.
Hitler was a AS*HOLE! Nazis were A-holes. Neo-Nazis are wannabe A-Holes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting BBC documentary called "Is Hitler Still Alive?" Contains interview clips with witnesses and investigators.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Just read the thread again.

ZBoy thanks for a great thread.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey all,
Check this out. The History Channel now has a new documentary series called "Hunting Hitler". It features 8 episodes where a team of investigators try to find out how Hitler escaped the bunker, where he went to, and what the US and Soviet governments really knew about it. Check it out. All 8 episodes are on YouTube. It looks pretty in depth.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ing+hitler

It's like the History Channel is admitting that it's a fact now that Hitler escaped the bunker. If that's so then why doesn't that fact get entered into Western history books, which still to this day states that it's a fact that Hitler committed suicide in the bunker. Why won't they change that?

Here is episode 1 below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnnWD1Mw9E[/youtube]