Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and misportrayed?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Has Hitler been overly demonized and misportrayed?

Postby Adama » April 21st, 2017, 11:39 pm

Everyone knows (if they have any love for the truth) that Jews were in work camps and they died of natural diseases and were not gassed by any means. The gassing was for lice which carried death with them. That's why the Jews lost their hair and were shaven.

Go on Youtube. Jews even admit they had movies, prostitutes, swimming pools in their camps. They were not death camps. It is a Jewish lie or an elite lie for Jews.

The Allied powers bombed the railways which brought in supplies to the camps, and of course if it comes down to feeding troops and Germans versus imprisoned camp detainees, well there you go. That's why they were skinny.

And the Americans are lying when they say they met gassed victims. Sure they may have seen dead bodies, but the official "death camps" were supposedly all in the Polish part, which were overrun by the Soviets. So it is impossible that any American saw anything like what they claim.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Has Hitler been overly demonized and misportrayed?

Postby Adama » April 21st, 2017, 11:49 pm

Winston wrote:Wow look at all these happy photos of Hitler and the youth in Germany. How come you never see such photos in Western media? And listen to what the man says about what it was like to live in Germany under Hitler as a youth. It's very touching. A true paradise.

If you were allowed to brainwash school children into loving you for a decade or so, and if there was a Great Depression level economy and you gave the country jobs, well they would worship and revere Winston Wu as a great king too.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and misportrayed?

Postby Winston » June 1st, 2017, 6:42 pm

Here Adolf Hitler talks about why different races should not mix and procreate, and why racial preservation matters and why Jews want racial degeneration and destruction. His arguments and points are very true and accurate from a logical perspective, but very taboo and anathema to liberals from an emotional perspective.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 1st, 2017, 6:54 pm

Wow check out this video where a passionate charismatic black preacher talks about Hitler and why we were taught lies about him. Then it shows what Hitler said about the cabal running the western world, which is so true. There are some clips from Evalion too, that Nazi girl I have a crush on. lol

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 1st, 2017, 7:10 pm

Wow. A Jewish professor tells Ernst Zundel the truth about Hitler and the Nazis.

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to History