Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

Postby woodwater » February 12th, 2013, 3:41 pm

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

this little book will answer most doubts and questions you may have about modern and ancient world,even some of your personal problems
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby abcdavid01 » February 12th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Good book, but surely there are empires lasting over 250 years?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby woodwater » February 12th, 2013, 5:24 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Good book, but surely there are empires lasting over 250 years?

not that i know,but the authour only focussed on the west and arab
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Re: Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

Postby Winston » March 16th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Some of those dates seem wrong. I thought the Roman Empire went up til 476 AD. Why 180 AD? Sure it may have split into factions, but it still existed. And I thought the British Empire started in the 1600's, since that's when the British navy started expanding. What does the booklet say about the American Empire though? The American Empire is covert though, like an empire of credit, built on lies of course, not an open dictatorship like other Empires were.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

Postby woodwater » March 16th, 2017, 9:30 pm

But it shows the same signs of decadence.I dont understand why some people are so obssessed with the timespan of empires.He himsel admits not all last 250 years
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Return to History