Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

Post by woodwater »

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

this little book will answer most doubts and questions you may have about modern and ancient world,even some of your personal problems

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Good book, but surely there are empires lasting over 250 years?
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

abcdavid01 wrote:Good book, but surely there are empires lasting over 250 years?
not that i know,but the authour only focussed on the west and arab
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fate of Empires - The answer to all your questions

Post by Winston »

Some of those dates seem wrong. I thought the Roman Empire went up til 476 AD. Why 180 AD? Sure it may have split into factions, but it still existed. And I thought the British Empire started in the 1600's, since that's when the British navy started expanding. What does the booklet say about the American Empire though? The American Empire is covert though, like an empire of credit, built on lies of course, not an open dictatorship like other Empires were.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

But it shows the same signs of decadence.I dont understand why some people are so obssessed with the timespan of empires. He himself admits not all last 250 years
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The British Empire ended in the 1950s when all its territories declared independence including India. The last remnant of it was gone in 1997 when Hong Kong went back to China. That was the last piece of the British Empire.

After WW1, the British Empire was at its peak and benefitted a lot from the first world war. However, since Britain helped engineer the first world war which cost many lives, that brought the British Empire a lot of bad karma. I think that's probably why it ended after that. The reason they started the first world war was because Germany was eclipsing them as the top European manufacturer and trader, and bankrupting the British Empire. Had Britain learned to share its glory with Germany, none of the two world wars would have occurred and the two may have prospered today with a shared empire. That's what greed does. It ruins everything. Human nature is sickening.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

Thanks for replying 3 yeara later Winston
Hows life? Plenbty of girls?