Black African Moors Conquered Europe During Its Dark Ages

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Maker55 wrote:^^^^

True.

Unfortunately, due to the aryan influence of the middle east, some of the arabs are racist against blacks.
I am not saying some are not. And there are millions of things that people will say. I remember a Kuwaiti was reviling Saudis calling them donkeys and dogs. Then a Sri Lankan was cussing the Kuwaitis calling them stupid. And the Sundanese call the Egyptians "despicalble Turks". When people let thier tongues wag, a million and one thing will be said. But are those things the norm? No way.

Some Blacks in America are racist and scornful against all kind of non white immigrants or even Americans including Arabs and Pakistanis. So many times I would hear Blacks in the US treat such people with contempt and use all kinds of names to describe them and into their face. And some would attack Asian kids with the "Ping pang pong" teasings and "let me see your green card" outbursts.

If we start quoting all kinds of hateful talk based on tribe, class, race, age, weight, etc by anyone anywhere we will need another library of congress to house all that.

The question is- is this the official stand of the mainstay philosophy of the culture and the community and is this the main belief? I would say with Anglos, it is. Secretly now but underneath the smile, yes! With Arabs, no! They follow the Koran. Some don't a 100% but the proper way of behaviour is there.

The great MLK stood up for all people, not just American Blacks. His main canon was that we should judge people by the content of their character not by the color of their skin. The same teaching as in Islam.

Some US blacks do not follow him. They act like a$$holes attacking those who are not black. Spreading bile of hatred. Their behavior is just as despicable as that of white and Arab racists and whoever. And racists come in all colors.

I have now been in Akron, Ohio for 7 months and I can tell with confidence that the Black Americans I see here are like night and day from the nasty thugs I saw in some places in NY. Here they are polite and respectful and friendly and talk quiet and act normal and so do the whites. And most of my neighbors are black but I feel perfectly OK living among them because they treat me like a human being. And that's I guess where most of the black community is heading- just becoming normal Americans like anyone else.

And you have some stupid racist Arabs who do not follow the Koran but these get rebuked by other, religious and true Muslims.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ladislav wrote:
Maker55 wrote:^^^^

True.

Unfortunately, due to the aryan influence of the middle east, some of the arabs are racist against blacks.
I am not saying some are not. And there are millions of things that people will say. I remember a Kuwaiti was reviling Saudis calling them donkeys and dogs. Then a Sri Lankan was cussing the Kuwaitis calling them stupid. And the Sundanese call the Egyptians "despicalble Turks". When people let thier tongues wag, a million and one thing will be said. But are those things the norm? No way.

Some Blacks in America are racist and scornful against all kind of non white immigrants or even Americans including Arabs and Pakistanis. So many times I would hear Blacks in the US treat such people with contempt and use all kinds of names to describe them and into their face. And some would attack Asian kids with the "Ping pang pong" teasings and "let me see your green card" outbursts.

If we start quoting all kinds of hateful talk based on tribe, class, race, age, weight, etc by anyone anywhere we will need another library of congress to house all that.

The question is- is this the official stand of the mainstay philosophy of the culture and the community and is this the main belief? I would say with Anglos, it is. Secretly now but underneath the smile, yes! With Arabs, no! They follow the Koran. Some don't a 100% but the proper way of behaviour is there.

The great MLK stood up for all people, not just American Blacks. His main canon was that we should judge people by the content of their character not by the color of their skin. The same teaching as in Islam.

Some US blacks do not follow him. They act like a$$holes attacking those who are not black. Spreading bile of hatred. Their behavior is just as despicable as that of white and Arab racists and whoever. And racists come in all colors.

I have now been in Akron, Ohio for 7 months and I can tell with confidence that the Black Americans I see here are like night and day from the nasty thugs I saw in some places in NY. Here they are polite and respectful and friendly and talk quiet and act normal and so do the whites. And most of my neighbors are black but I feel perfectly OK living among them because they treat me like a human being. And that's I guess where most of the black community is heading- just becoming normal Americans like anyone else.

And you have some stupid racist Arabs who do not follow the Koran but these get rebuked by other, religious and true Muslims.
Dude, calm down, I agree with you.

As a black person, I've actually been treated MUCH WORSE by other blacks than anybody else.

Whites have actually treated me much better than my own people.

Every middle easterner I have met have been very kind to me, the racists are only a small minority of their population.

My main point is that these "white" arabs who do act racist against black arabs are stupid because it was the black arabs who were the original inhabitors of the middle east.

You're hating the very people who started civilization in the middle east which were dark people of african descent.

In the book "African Presence in Early Asia", it talks about the original black africans who were the original people of the middle east.

They even have pictures of darker skinned arabs.

You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

ladislav wrote:

This is exactly the type of Black people I am around. I live two hours away from you. That is why I speak up against people lumping all Black women into one negative category because where I live they are nothing like how described here on HA.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

why when the arabs land are such a paradies did the blacks not go there...
the question is when will there be a black leader in saudi arabia? don´t thinks so.

millions of black aren´t fools they want to go to western countries and not arab countries for a reason.
Come and see for yourself. Go to Saudi and live there. Every African country is there. The reason many also go to Western Europe is because of political asylum laws and also because of social assistance and a colonial relationship with some European countries- hence, easier visas. So, a Cameroonian will go to Paris and a Nigerian will go to London.

But Saudi and the Emirates are full of Sudanese, Somalians and other East Africans. Huge Ethiopian communities. But the problem with those countries is citizenship/permanent residency which is very hard to obtain and also, there is no Jus Solis. Being born there does not make you one of them. But these are not racial laws. Many pure Semitic Arabs born in Kuwait cannot become Kuwaitis, for example.

As far as leaders go, many are very dark and would be classified as Blacks in the USA.

As far as blacks treating other blacks badly in the USA, I can give examples of African/Black Carribean students/immigrants who get treated like dirt by many Black Americans but who end up making friends with white Americans because US blacks do not like them. One Haitian guy came to the US, got education and became some government official in Fla. He started getting hateful calls from US blacks - some death threats.
Some black unity that is.
the question is when will there be a black leader in saudi arabia? don´t thinks so
Many Saudi sheikhs would be considered black in the USA. And here are some Arab leaders.

The dude on the right looks like a Louisiana Creole guy.

Some more Arab leaders:

Now, let me ask you this:

Would this woman represent the views of the American Black Community at large?

Probably not. Neither do these Arab idiots which had been quoted represent the official view of the Arab League.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

lad,

maybe i have a distorted view of arabs. for me the arabs are white. i don´t know why exactly i think i have to analyse the matter deeper but sponenously i think between the turks and the arabs there is not much difference culturally. and turks are racist. yes the element of islam covers it up but it´s still there.

interesting thing is why didn´t the arabs and the turks triad to always conquer the north and not the south. the south of afrika would be probably easier as they were weaker in terms of military. ok, the jungle would have been a problem...

your black arab guys look little bit brasialian. brasilians look also not too much racis. but the really white people there don´t seem to like with the blacks. and was slavery not later abolished there as in the US?

maybe they were hungry for the blond chics, eh?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Billy wrote:lad,

maybe i have a distorted view of arabs. for me the arabs are white. i don´t know why exactly i think i have to analyse the matter deeper but sponenously i think between the turks and the arabs there is not much difference culturally. and turks are racist. yes the element of islam covers it up but it´s still there.

interesting thing is why didn´t the arabs and the turks triad to always conquer the north and not the south. the south of afrika would be probably easier as they were weaker in terms of military. ok, the jungle would have been a problem...

your black arab guys look little bit brasialian. brasilians look also not too much racis. but the really white people there don´t seem to like with the blacks. and was slavery not later abolished there as in the US?

maybe they were hungry for the blond chics, eh?
These are huge generalizations because of not being exposed to the area and not having lived there. Also, you are using American racial terminologies, classifications and concepts to apply to cultures/nations on the other side of the globe. These societies are out of the US sphere of influence or the British colonial heritage with its ways of categorizing people.

As far as racism goes, everybody is racist and ageist and sexist and nationalist and whatever to some degree. The crux of the matter is to how big a degree. How frequently and how severely is it expressed? Would that affect your freedom, your job and your p***y supply? Would it cause total ostracism and persecution/physical violence/death or just a joke about you and someone teasing you once a year?

I remember when I was teaching classes at a military airport in Saudi Arabia, there was one Saudi guy there who looked very Black African. Everything went smoothly in class until some other Saudi student asked him jokingly if he spoke his African language at home. He went ballistic and started saying that there is a problem in Saudi Arabia and that I as a teacher had to witness it and that there were people that would joke about Africa with him and ask him questions about Africa, but that he was not an African but a 100% Arab. There was no lawsuit or any kind and he was not seriously hurt but he told me that he was annoyed by such questions. Now, generally, this is about as bad as it goes. Was it a racist comment? To a degree yes. Did it affect his life seriously? No. He lived like any other Saudi, had a great job, a big car, a house full of friends, etc.

I was sitting at a tea house in Jeddah one day and there was one Somalian guy who was also very very black and he was serving something and again, some Semitic looking guy said something like-" you Africans don't know how to make tea the way we do". I saw him look at the guy and say- "I am an Arab". Then he walked up to me, spread his arms in explanation and said"I am an Arab". Then, I said that to everybody and everybody agreed, nodded and went back to their backgammon game. He went about his work. Now, how bad was it?

Dude, you need to go and live there to see it.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

lad,

of course i have a weak position as i didn´t saw for example saudi arabia which is somekind of a anomaly because they finance there system with petro dollars.

i think the point of rasicm is that racism is somekind of a belief that the other is leeching the system. so racism is a more dense form of culturalism.

the problem is the more north you go the more work ethic is there. so white arabs are probably different than mixed arabs.

i don´t think i can stand the arabs in SA. i´m very allergic of islamists. i think maybe they are too much of a idiots so they have not the race problem that´s why they are failed states. people are in denial and don´t realize their problems.

the whole existence of SA is probaly one discrimination and only bearable with lots of money.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Moors aren't Arab nor Black, they're ancient North Africans like the Numidians and Libyans (ancient), but they are related to Ethiopians and native Egyptians (Copts). Levantine and northern Iraqi 'Arabs' are mainly the descendants of Phoenicians, Hebrews, Assyrians and Syriacs.

Mixed ethiopians/somalis - they can pass as caucasian in any country, some even look like southern europeans or iranians. They look very different than light-skinned African-Americans.

Real arabs are the pictures that ladislav showed about arabs.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Billy is still in the American black white hispanic asian simplistic frame of mind. Get rid of it Billy! Please!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

lad,

i never lived in the usa.

i just think that (white) arabs and turks aren´t that differnt that is racist. yes the racism is probably different but it´s still there. that´s why there isn´t many blacks in turkey though it´s a muslim country. i know my folks, man.

i read for example in marocco they are more racist towards blacks than in Saudi Arabi.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

here is the most popular turkish actor in turkey. he is also very popular in arab countries. the guys looks almost north european. turks and probably (north) arabs go gaga for european looks.

maybe i should stop going to puahate and stop posting male models too :)

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kıvanç_Tatlıtuğ

here racism in marocco:
http://www.afrik-news.com/article18043.html

http://observers.france24.com/content/2 ... ion-guinea
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ladislav lost weight. Nice.

@Billy,

For the "onion proj", I can PM you the IP bridges and should get you over the firewall rainbow.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Iri,

i already have one, thanks.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The Moors were indeed African, but there is little to suggest they were sub-Saharan African. Genetic tests from people of that region in North Africa show they are essentially Berbers or Maghreb peoples, not black. See below:

Shomarka Keita, a biological anthropologist from Howard University, has claimed that populations in Carthage circa 200 BC and northern Algeria 1500 BC were very diverse. As a group, they plotted closest to the populations of Northern Egypt and intermediate to Northern Europeans and tropical Africans. Keita claimed that "the data supported the comments from ancient authors observed by classicists: everything from fair-skinned blonds to peoples who were dark-skinned 'Ethiopian' or part Ethiopian in appearance."[31] Modern evidence showed a similar diversity among present North Africans. Moreover, this "diversity" of phenotypes and peoples was probably due to in situ differentiation, not foreign influxes. Of course foreign influxes certainly had an impact but they did not replace the indigenous Berber population.[32]

The Y chromosome p49a,f TaqI Haplotype V, which corresponds to Y haplogroup E1b1b1b (M81) —formerly E3b1b, E3b2 and colloquially referred to as the "Berber marker"— has been found among 68.9% of modern Berbers in North Africa and as high as 80% in one group. It is believed to be about 5,600 years old,[33] and to have arrived with the Neolithic expansion from the Near East. M81 is not found in Sub-Saharan Africa. This haplotype has also been observed in as high as 40% of one small group of Andalusians tested. Generally it appears at much lower frequencies among Iberian populations, and lower as distance from North Africa increases.[34]

Y DNA haplogroup E1b1b (formerly E3b) predominates among North African populations; its E1b1b1b subgroup (M81) is identified especially with Berbers.
From what I learned,the Kings of the Islamic empire in spain were Firstly the Ummayad kings.

http://historyfacebook.wikispaces.com/f ... _small.jpg

http://www.westmifflinmoritz.com/Mesopo ... bbasid.GIF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummayad

The Ummayads were Arabs,Actually they were kind of a ''enemy''tribe to the Banu Hashim(The Hashemites),the clan of Prophet Muhammad.

Whereas many of the soldiers were Berbers,Levantine peoples(Assyrians,Arameans,Jews later Arabized and called ''syrians''lebanese''palestinians''now we are known sadly as ''Arabs''etc),Persians etc

the commanders of the Islamic Ummayad empire were Arabs.although the Saudi Arabs are black in some cases.Atleast they do have a African Phenotype.A southern Yemeni would not fall out of place in Ethiopia/Eritrea.

they were not sub-Saharan african.Islam did not even spread to Sub-Saharan Africa when the Ummayads invaded spain/France.although later some Mauritanians may of had prominent Influence later on.But so did Jews,and native spaniards.

if you wanna find Actual African emperors over europe(well atleast sicily and Napoli),you must look at the Fatimids of Egypt.some of the Caliphs were black,and looked like black people(although paternaly they were Arabs and Descendants of prophet Muhammad)as they had Black mothers of nubian Decent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimid_Caliphate

Even the 12er Shiites have a Imam/Caliph,Imam Ali al-Hadi/al-naqi who looked black as his mother was Nubian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_al-Hadi

Y DNA haplogroup E1b1b (formerly E3b) is also the Haplogroup of Adolf hitler and Also Napolean I believe .

the Berbers are a non-Aryan Caucasoid people.like the Semites,and the Iberians,Basques,finns etc

they are part of the Iberian''race'',wich although speaking an Indo-european Latin language due to roman Imperialism,are not Indo-europeans(Aryans) at all.Kind of like the Basque.

Berbers are a mixed bunch.you have some that look black in Mauritania and you have some like the Kabyle in algeria who are blonde haired and blue eyed on average.

Kind of how youll find Black looking Arabs in Yemen/Oman and Redhaired/ green eyed ''arabs'' in Syria.
Last edited by theprimebait on March 16th, 2013, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.