The Happier Abroad Ancestors (Mutiny on the Bounty)

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

The Happier Abroad Ancestors (Mutiny on the Bounty)

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Read this fascinating story about the mutiny on the Bounty. It sounds like an over 200 year old version of Happier Abroad. British sailors stuck on a South Pacific island get used to the openly sexual culture with naked girls running around, and once they leave, they realize they can't live any other way and revolt against the commanders and set up their own island with the same sexual culture that still exists today. Unfortunately it has now deteriorated into a pedophile orgy, but still a very interesting story about people that get used to easy sex and soon don't care about anything else.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featu ... airn200801
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Haha - so you can't Tahiti - uh, Philippines - out of your mind?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

haha they make the HA-crew look bad. but yeah our forefathers in search for freedom, p***y and sun :)
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Even though it took place almost 225 years ago, it still shows what happens when Western or English men are exposed to South East Asian or Pacific cultures and lifestyle. The story is famous for the mutiny, but not famous for why the mutiny happened. This exert from the article below sums it up pretty well why it happened:

"The young commander, Lieutenant William Bligh, and his crew were forced to wait almost six months in a sailors fantasy land. Beautiful women swam naked out to the ship. They introduced the men to a sexual culture that would have humbled Casanova"
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on August 16th, 2016, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Happier Abroad Ancestors (Mutiny on the Bounty)

Post by Winston »

Captain Winston of the USS Happier Abroad:

"Attention all hands. This is your captain speaking. It's been a long journey, but soon we will arrive at our destination here.......

Where we will be greeted by.......

And I will be with my sweetheart. :)

Full speed ahead! :)"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: The Happier Abroad Ancestors (Mutiny on the Bounty)

Post by Citizen »

The leader Fletcher Christian was dead four years after the mutiny. age 27
The mutineers deceived, robbed, raped, kidnapped, and murdered Polynesian people.
Guess, what goes around comes around. You reap what you sow.
Most of the mutineers lived short unhappy lives and met violent ends.

Anyways, Happier Abroad isn't a mutiny. The current system is the mutiny.
Liking women and wanting to have sex with them is not a crime. Rape, slavery, theft, murder, assault, ... are crimes.
Why not portray Winston as a Star Wars character and Happier Abroad as a rebellion against an evil empire.