Do most people secretly admire Adolf Hitler?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Do you secretly admire Adolf Hitler? Be honest, your vote will be anonymous.

Yes, I do. He was an admirable and amazing leader who brought his country out of ruin into great strength and prosperity, even if he was misguided.
59%
No, I don't and never have. He was an evil tyrant who spread racist hatred and massacred many innocent Jews and people.
41%

Total votes: 29
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do most people secretly admire Adolf Hitler?

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Yes, but modern Hitler admirers tend to be quite dull.
I think there's very few modern Hitler admirers. There's many people, most neo-Nazi's or members of the self-described "I'm-not-racist-I'm-a-race-realist!" crowd, who downright worship Hitler. Their actual knowledge of Hitler is very, very limited. The historical Hitler would think of them as degenerates with their drug abuse, tattoos and shaved heads, or at best as useful idiots or pawns.

Of all people I can think of alive in today's day and age who openly admire Hitler, there are only two I can think of who are actually intelligent, and that would be the two imfamous David's; Irving and Duke. And even they are in many ways flawed or incorrect in their theories. I don't think anyone who did not grow up with some understanding of German or German culture really understands Hitler. Websites like Stormfront are filled for about 95% with people who never bother reading a book and know Hitler only as the raving lunatic of movies such as Hitler: The Rise of Evil and of course Der Untergang. The fact that this image of the raving lunatic foaming-at-the-mouth Hitler inspires them so much, is telling.

David Irving, like David Cole, has recently completely flip flopped on this issue and now says they were murdered. I won't call him a traitor. Maybe he was threatened with imprisonment, or against his life, or against his daughters and grandchildren. Who knows.

If they ever learn about how he rescued Germany from the clutches of the banksters, rescuing the Germans from starvation, poverty and unemployment (or how he protected the defenseless Germans left in the Czech Sudentenland and Polish-surrounded Danzig regions, who were being abused, raped and murdered by ethnic Czechs and Poles respectively due to the propaganda against Germans in their media), and how he saved Western Europe from Soviet/Bolshevik occupation and certain murder, then perhaps they would reconsider.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote:I have a theory. If people really hated someone, they wouldn't talk about him right? .
First of all no. People do talk about those they hate. Ask anyone who has gone through a painful divorce.

Second of all people generally don't talk about Hitler, almost never. Most people use the term hate, but there is no emotional context. It was too long ago and too far away for most people. WWII "is my jam" and I can't remember the last time I actually had a real conversation about Hitler outside of this forum. The Hitler rap from the Whitest kids you know, the epic rap battles between Hitler and Darth Vader is about it.
When people do talk about Hitler, more often than not it is either as am example for evil like Stalin, Pol Pot or Justin Beiber, or it is as some form of joke. I'd say your joe average sees him more as a joke these days.
Paul Bernardo had the habit of raping and killing teenage girls. I don't think anyone aside from the family of his victims actually hates him, we [he is Canadian] don't like the guy, and most of us would be fine with him getting gang raped in prison out of a desire for justice, but again he didn't do anything to most of us directly, he is in prison out of sight and out of mind. We might not forgive, nor forget, but hate is a strong word. We also don't talk about him unless you need an evil example and even then usually people go with Hitler. His [ex] wife/accomplice moved to a Montreal suburb so she has been a topic of conversation for those people as a public safety issue but like most news items it died out quickly.

So most people outside of neonazis and WWII fanboys almost never actually have real discussions about Hitler.
I doubt he brings up any sort of visceral hate, I also doubt too many people who say they "hate" the NY Yankees actually "hate" them.
If people had a visceral hatred of someone they would talk about them unless the events bringing up that hate resulted in some sort of PTSD.
Just because people don't hate or talk about him doesn't mean he isn't a grade A cunt. There are many cunty people in history who are for the most part totally ignored.

To go from a premise which is false anyways and then try to establish that because they don't have some sort of obsessive hatred of the dude that they admire him is... I can't even guess at the reasoning here. You are so reaching.

I also don't see any value in having a poll on this subject on some Stormfront clone site. Have it on a site with a more random grouping people people and the results would be very different. I mean seriously, does anyone think HA represent anything regarding how typical people react to things. Well aside from Eric... half the time ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently JFK admired Hitler too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Secretly and Publicly. Depending on your surroundings and places.

How can you not admire such great qualities. Ambitious, Probably the greatest speaker of all time, Intelligent, morals. Got the highest quality of poon. He gets a bum rap yet they were a lot worst people than him that nobody cares about.

Outside the US ive seen people openly admire him even from the same clans he killed. People see the brilliance despite of it all. Many women find him attractive.

Many of the things he had aimed for were good. Some where bad but without a doubt he changed the entire planet. Many people still using his military weapons, tactics. Many medicine important today is taken from their researches. A lot of fashion and pop culture is influenced and taken by them. The dictator roles, the leather jackers, the bikes. Darth Vader the biggest Villian of them all. I am your Father!

I think he is a created by big powerful people that had helped to get where he was( like trump) though he still deserves the credit. I admire his ambition and passion but dont think he wouldve been a great leader for the world.
Last edited by Master on September 27th, 2017, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Master wrote:Secretly and Publicly. Depending on your surroundings and places.

How can you not admire such great qualities. Ambitious, Probably the greatest speaker of all time, Intelligent, morale. Got the highest quality of poon. He gets a bum rap yet they were a lot worst people than him that nobody cares about.

Outside the US ive seen people openly admire him even from the same clans he killed. People see the brilliance despite of it all. Many women find him attractive.

Many of the things he had aimed for were good. Some where bad but without a doubt he changed the entire planet. Many people still using his military weapons, tactics. Many medicine important today is taken from their researches. A lot of fashion and pop culture is influenced and taken by them. The dictator roles, the leather jackers, the bikes. Darth Vader the biggest Villian of them all. I am your Father!

I think he is a created by big powerful people that had helped to get where he was( like trump) though he still deserves the credit. I admire his ambition and passion but dont think he wouldve been a great leader for the world.
Boy, this alternate reality you live in must be great. Do they have cookies?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

and brownies too!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Hitler was a narcissist and these type of individuals can be very hard to decipher due to their perceived charismatic, endearing and sociable personalities. Beneath their fraudulent persona lies the demons and where Hitler was concerned he had a full house.

Did he commit suicide? Of course he did! A narcissist's ego can't deal with failure so therefore in his eyes he only had the one option. Fortunately.

He murdered millions including children and died as the person he really was. A sick, twisted, cowardly loser.

What's not to admire? :roll:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Zambales wrote:Hitler was a narcissist and these type of individuals can be very hard to decipher due to their perceived charismatic, endearing and sociable personalities. Beneath their fraudulent persona lies the demons and where Hitler was concerned he had a full house.

Did he commit suicide? Of course he did! A narcissist's ego can't deal with failure so therefore in his eyes he only had the one option. Fortunately.

He murdered millions including children and died as the person he really was. A sick, twisted, cowardly loser.

Man you've swallowed the official narrative, hook, line and sinker.
Remember, the victors are the ones that write history. It's almost cliched having to remind people of this.

If the guy hadn't killed himself you can bet people would be calling him a coward too for that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

droid wrote:
Zambales wrote:Hitler was a narcissist and these type of individuals can be very hard to decipher due to their perceived charismatic, endearing and sociable personalities. Beneath their fraudulent persona lies the demons and where Hitler was concerned he had a full house.

Man you've swallowed the official narrative, hook, line and sinker.
Remember, the victors are the ones that write history. It's almost cliched having to remind people of this.

If the guy hadn't killed himself you can bet people would be calling him a coward too for that.
I suppose the Holocaust was "fake news" then?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:I suppose the Holocaust was "fake news" then?
Of course the holohoax is fake news. Any cursory investigation of the hilarious claims made would demonstrate that.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

The thing about it is that though he gets all the glory he also gets all the blame when in reality he is just the symbol of a group of people with power that thought alike and pushed the agenda with tons of power and funds. He had an entire country accepting and forwarding his agenda for the most part then had other nations upon the same when he conquered them.

The whole suicide fiaso is beyond bounds since as another poster already said the obvious he'd be criticized if he hadnt. Ive actually talked about this with others and they agree. He had to. To say he was the same hitler when he rose is obviously undebatable so to say he was in his right mind to kill himself we cant judge. He was in dire declined. It is universally accepted that he couldve won and shouldve and lost out of luck. To say his a complete failure isnt completely true.

He and many others murdered many millions but in position of dictatorship he isnt the only one yet he is wildy admire where the rest are forgetable especially in comparison.

When it comes to politics he isnt the only baby killer, besides soldiers there are the many presidents around the world that commit such crimes including this one. They are all the same some just more open about it than others though many people do admire these leaders. To put Hitler aside from the rest isnt just. When people express high admiration for him it isnt all about just his acts. He had a quality of zest, morale, attitude, taste, speech, and as you say charisma. All of this amounted to him being a powerful dictator among a great country being historically admired by many in power and society.