John Perkins - The Secret History of the American Empire

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Banano
Veteran Poster

John Perkins - The Secret History of the American Empire

Post by Banano »

Drawing on experiences described in his two New York Times bestsellers, Perkins describes the post-WWII era as one that created history's first truly global empire -- mostly through economics, rather than the military. Now we find ourselves catapulted toward a future that appears catastrophic to many people; however, in Perkins's view it offers great opportunities. Identifying corporations as "the most influential institutions on the planet," he challenges us to transform ourselves and the companies that so deeply impact our lives. He presents a plan for creating a world "that will make our children proud of us."

John Perkins spent three decades as an Economic Hit Man, business executive, author, and lecturer. He lived and worked in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and North America. Then he made a decision: he would use these experiences to make the planet a better place for his daughters generation. Today he teaches about the importance of rising to higher levels of consciousness, to waking up -- in both spiritual and physical realms -- and is a champion for environmental and social causes.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Under the current Fiat fractional reserve lending institutions the change must come from them because as stated " allow me to issue the currency and I care not who makes the laws" they run the show with this con and Perkins admits it.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That was a great lecture. Check out John Perkins' books. I just ordered them on Amazon.com.

"Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins

"The Secret History of the American Empire: The Truth About Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and How to Change the World" by John Perkins
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne