Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why does America hate Communism so much?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3623
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » November 4th, 2013, 12:31 am

Fascinating.

So is this why asiatic FSU girls such as the 'stans are so much friendlier and interested in meeting up?
While pure slavic looking ones have a strong air of superiority and prefer to date within their own city or neighborhood.
That depends. Some do and some don't. Most Asiatics are Muslims and won't date non Muslims. The ones on dating sites looking for Americans are an exception to the rule. Plus an American is unusual there.
If this document was a hoax, then can you please explain to me why Western civilization is sinking so rapidly faster than the Titanic, there has to be a hidden force that is pulling it down.
For the same reason that a tree withers and dies and people grow up, mature, get old and then die. It's a natural cycle. Are you gonna blame the Jews for swells on the sea which rise and fall, too? Or for the sun that rises and sets?

Look at Japan. I was there during its apex and then left right when they started to decline. They became arrogant, the younger people became lazy, the older ones more set in their ways. They, as the US, they forgot that there were countries around them ready to snatch the crown from them.

Prices kept going up, women became stuck up and career oriented, marriage became unaffordable. There were no Jews around to see its fall. It fell by its own weight and through its own pride. And China was just waiting there for them to fall.

But they blamed the gaijin- Americans. It was America that crashed it, they said. Yeah, right.

The same has happened in Kuwait- they were getting to be too arrogant for their breeches till Iraqis came and taught them a lesson.

Pride comes before fall.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » November 4th, 2013, 12:53 am

People are f***ing weak, and without consequences and when left to their own devices, they will generally behave like animals. Jews didnt break down your legal system, that was years of work by your senate, congress, presidents, and legal system. We've never had a Jewish president, we've had few Jewish senators or congressmen, and the supreme court is appointed by two of the three grouos just mentioned. The West is destroying itself because we're all selfish and greedy and looking for cheap thrills, and people like you would rather blame a Jew than think that maybe, just maybe, our human nature is inherently flawed and no great institution can last forever because of this.
any degree of power.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/js ... ng113.html



Still over represented. What about Wall street.

nicho12
Freshman Poster
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by nicho12 » November 4th, 2013, 1:42 am

ladislav wrote:
Fascinating.

So is this why asiatic FSU girls such as the 'stans are so much friendlier and interested in meeting up?
While pure slavic looking ones have a strong air of superiority and prefer to date within their own city or neighborhood.
That depends. Some do and some don't. Most Asiatics are Muslims and won't date non Muslims. The ones on dating sites looking for Americans are an exception to the rule. Plus an American is unusual there.
f this document was a hoax, then can you please explain to me why Western civilization is sinking so rapidly faster than the Titanic, there has to be a hidden force that is pulling it down.
For the same reason that a tree withers and dies and people grow up, mature, get old and then die. It's a natural cycle. Are you gonna blame the Jews for swells on the sea which rise and fall, too? Or for the sun that rises and sets?

Look at Japan. I was there during its apex and then left right when they started to decline. They became arrogant, the younger people became lazy, the older ones more set in their ways. They, as the US, they forgot that there were countries around them ready to snatch the crown from them.

Prices kept going up, women became stuck up and career oriented, marriage became unaffordable. There were no Jews around to see its fall. It fell by its own weight and through its own pride. And China was just waiting there for them to fall.

But they blamed the gaijin- Americans. It was America that crashed it, they said. Yeah, right.

The same has happened in Kuwait- they were getting to be too arrogant for their breeches till Iraqis came and taught them a lesson.

Pride comes before fall.
Here are the Jews themselves admitting that they're the ones behind the decline of the west. The words are coming from their own mouths and no one put a gun into their heads to admit it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFtFV_FalE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

Now are you going to say that some nut-job white supremacist put those words in their mouths?

nicho12
Freshman Poster
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by nicho12 » November 4th, 2013, 1:43 am

HouseMD wrote:Yes its totally the Jews and not just the same damn pattern that happens with every empire that has ever fallen in the history of mankind. Read about the fall of every empire you can find. Western society is falling apart because its time has come. The empirial cycle is just much faster due to the way in which global society is so interconnected. Read a few legit history books and the reason for our fall will be plain as day. Feminism and decadence are symptoms of the end, not its cause. Decadence and liberalism have heralded the end since as far back as ancient Egypt and in places as far flung and disconnected from Jews as the Aztecs.

The problem isnt a few Jews. It is human nature. Once a nation gains power, it always slides into a sort of corruption that eventually claims its own people. Go ahead, pat yourself on the back for the achievements of your ancestors, but make no bones about it, within 100 years, America and the West will likely be in an intractable decline due to the decadence we have afforded ourselves. Jews didn't attend the movies, people did, and we have been given what we wanted. Nor do they approve movies for distribution, that's the MPAA, whose members are almost entirely conservative Christians. Jews don't force the youth to listen to hip hop and dress like whores, that is behavior that my generation has done because our parents never instilled any morals in most of us and we view life as being about having a good time. We've given into our worst impulses because we're human and we want to, not because of some scheming rabbi.

People are f***ing weak, and without consequences and when left to their own devices, they will generally behave like animals. Jews didnt break down your legal system, that was years of work by your senate, congress, presidents, and legal system. We've never had a Jewish president, we've had few Jewish senators or congressmen, and the supreme court is appointed by two of the three grouos just mentioned. The West is destroying itself because we're all selfish and greedy and looking for cheap thrills, and people like you would rather blame a Jew than think that maybe, just maybe, our human nature is inherently flawed and no great institution can last forever because of this.

We evolved to be tribal survivalists, and all the f***ing science and law in the world wont change that. At the end of the day we're all just savages with cell phones that do our best to escape our primal nature, animals that are not yet capable of building a society of 7 billion people despite our greatest efforts. You hate the Jew, but the truth is you're just hating every dark urge within yourself. The obsession with Jewish tribalism mirrors your obsession with white tribalism, their scheming and plans to eliminate those they find detestible emulating your very own desire to cleanse this land of all you find undesirable. You ARE the Jew you so fantasize about, just different in your preferences for whom you would oppress given any degree of power.
Here are the Jews themselves admitting that they're the ones behind the decline of the west. The words are coming from their own mouths and no one put a gun into their heads to admit it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFtFV_FalE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

Now are you going to say that some nut-job white supremacist put those words in their mouths?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » November 4th, 2013, 2:00 am

Great points HouseMD. I agree with most of what you say. History does repeat itself and human nature never seems to nature. Every revolution only exchanges one tyrant for another. Same events, different names.

But that doesn't mean that conspiracies don't exist, or that governments don't lie and stage events and cover up their crimes. Not all conspiracy claims are BS. Some have irrefutable evidence that will convince reasonable people.

You have to understand that truth is NOT on one extreme or another, it's usually somewhere in the middle. Agreed?

Are you an MD? Do you work in a clinic?

When China's monarchy collapsed in 1911, did they blame foreign influence on that too, since China was occupied by American and European forces during the Opium Wars?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

nicho12
Freshman Poster
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Post by nicho12 » November 4th, 2013, 2:41 am



C.J.
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Post by C.J. » November 4th, 2013, 3:51 am

The people AND the satanist scum are to blame for the degradation of the west(Britain's MI6 has a great deal of blame to take, but that's another story). The complete destruction of everything the satanists built, is because they "cheated" and broke the rules of universal law... that all people must be given ONE chance to change their ways and get revenge on their enemies. If they choose not to, they're f***ed and cannot take their choice back as they chose of their own free will. This is all "comeuppance" for their treachery. All of their cats are coming out of the bag.

The western churches are a good trap for the goody-two-shoes. You ever wonder WHY when you confess, you're asked to CHOOSE to take penance for your sins(you don't have to, you CAN say no)? It's because once you do, you f**k yourself. The process is one-way and cannot be reversed - once you accept the responsibility/karma of someone else's choices, you take their bad luck as well - their "comeuppance".

This is why you must NEVER forgive ANYONE. If someone wrongs you, get revenge as you see fit - you're entitled to it. Not only does it feel good, you relieve yourself of the karmic burden - a load falls off your shoulders as you've resolved the issue of someone doing wrong to you. This is why people who forgive are saddened in their lives, and why bad stuff keeps happening to them. They keep forgiving - taking penance and claiming that they should just move on, when that issue ISN'T resolved. Sometimes even talking resolves the issue. What matters is that you do what you feel is right in retaliation. It's up to the victim.

The current western police state is making this process harder, because they don't want anyone exerting their birth-right... you have the universal RIGHT to get revenge for any reason, so long as it's justified. If people started doing that, we wouldn't need the police, as the people would sort themselves out and the world would be more just/fair on its own. Population would be controlled too.

This is why in the past, people have done things in Christ's name and have never been directly punished as a result, the Christ scapegoat principle.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6493
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 4th, 2013, 10:12 am

HouseMD wrote:Communism does not provide rewards that are based upon merit. America is a meritocracy (to some extent) in which people believe they can strive to be something greater if they so choose.
LOL, America is a reverse meritocracy where a parasitical hereditary ruling caste hire people with the least merit (skanks, blacks etc.) to insulate them from the people with genuine merit. Of course the elite are going to act as if it is a meritocracy to encourage the victims of their policies to blame themselves for their own victimization as well as justifying the outrageously high wages the elite pay themselves. Hence the elite pretend to be anti-communist while implementing Soviet style communism under the guise of capitalism.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2503
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 4th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Cornfed wrote: LOL, America is a reverse meritocracy where a parasitical hereditary ruling caste hire people with the least merit (skanks, blacks etc.) to insulate them from the people with genuine merit.
Still jobless and miserable I see, huh?

:lol:

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6493
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 4th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: LOL, America is a reverse meritocracy where a parasitical hereditary ruling caste hire people with the least merit (skanks, blacks etc.) to insulate them from the people with genuine merit.
Still jobless and miserable I see, huh?

:lol:
No, just pointing out the obvious. You don’t really think most blacks would have their "jobs" if they were held to the same standards of white men, do you? And to be fair, it is probably not just an elite plot. It is like why people want to help out animals in distress, since it is obviously the animal does not have the ability to help itself. Most white people wouldn't want to see a mangy stray three-legged dog being neglected and would want to throw it a bone, even though deep down they might know a .22 bullet through the top of the skull would be the best solution for all concerned. This may explain the attitude of white libtards to the likes of you.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3623
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » November 5th, 2013, 2:33 am

The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of 10,000 years of peace and plenty, Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."
-Rabbi Rabinovich, 1958
Who is this Rabbi? Where was this published?

Do a Google search on "fake Jewish quotes" and look through the first 3-4 of pages. This subject is fully covered.

Here is some material:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_conte ... rticle=775
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4837
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » November 5th, 2013, 2:54 am

Winston wrote: When China's monarchy collapsed in 1911, did they blame foreign influence on that too, since China was occupied by American and European forces during the Opium Wars?
1. The Qing Dynasty did not collapse in 1911.

2. The 2nd opium war ended in 1860, some half century before the end of the Qing Dynasty in 1912. By then larger foreign threat to Qing had shifted from Europeans to Japanese (see: first Sino-Japanese War).

3. The pro-republican rebels put the western powers between a rock and hard place. On one hand the rebels were a risk, because if they succeeded, they may or may not honor Qing Dynasty treaties (which benefited the western powers). On the other hand, if they assisted the Qing Dynasty militarily, that would give the Republican forces justifications for casting them out after the revolution. In the end, they opted for "wait and see".


In short, anti-Qing/pro-republican forces rebelled in 1911, and the Qing Government, after initial military setbacks, entrusted the military to Yuan Shikai who then beat the crap out of the republican forces. However, Yuan knew that he was not ethnic Manchu and his usefulness to the Qing Government will only go so far. Being in command of the most powerful military in China at the time, he pulled off a carrot & stick with both sides.

To the Qing Imperials, he demanded that the nobility's assets be confiscated to help pay for the war, then pressed the Imperial family to abdicate under favorable terms with annual allowance of 4 million taels of silver. To the republicans, Yuan pressed them to accept a cease fire, then offered to pressure the Qing to abdicate in exchange for appointing him as the President of the new public.

The end result was that the Qing abdicated in 1912, Yuan became President to the New Republic, then restored the monarchy with himself as the Emperor of China in 1915 against wide public opposition. He didn't last long and died of kidney failure in 1916.


Image


While previous foreign invasions had weakened the Qing Empire, it should be noted that an Empire did not last 268 years without guns -- lots of it. If the republican forces had refused the cease fire, it's debatable if they'd have succeeded against Yuan's forces in 1911-1912. However, for purpose of this discussion, the Han Chinese man that you see in the picture above is the person who "collapsed" the Manchu Qing Government in 1912. He is also the (self-proclaimed) "Last Emperor of China", not Puyi (he was Emperor of Manchuko 1934-1945).
Last edited by momopi on November 5th, 2013, 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

C.J.
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Post by C.J. » November 5th, 2013, 3:39 am

ladislav wrote:Who is this Rabbi? Where was this published?

Do a Google search on "fake Jewish quotes" and look through the first 3-4 of pages. This subject is fully covered.

Here is some material:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_conte ... rticle=775
Here's the thing ladislav. We have the internet. Where ALL information can be fabricated. So nothing can truly be believed, unless it "makes sense" in the person's mind, through connecting the dots or otherwise. This is why I won't bother clashing with even the most intelligent of swine.

You say the Jews aren't diabolocal and are simply sitting on their laurels, watching the west burn.

Someone else says that the Jews are attacking them on all fronts.

Based on my own real-world research and connecting the dots, and I mean no personal disrespect to you, but I'm sure as hell not gonna believe you. Now the latter may be a bit crazy of course, but who's to say that person isn't telling the truth? Do you have any evidence that the Jews have never put their hands in anyone's business? The only way you're gonna actually prove anything nowadays, is if you have a time machine. One that accesses the proper timeline, that of OUR world history as it happened of course. :P

To quote my favorite show, the Canadian TV series The Odyssey, "Who are you gonna believe?" At this point in time in history, you cannot rely on any individual source of information, especially one that asserts itself as the authority. It's now time for people to make up their own minds.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1559
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » November 5th, 2013, 11:11 pm

Winston wrote:Great points HouseMD. I agree with most of what you say. History does repeat itself and human nature never seems to nature. Every revolution only exchanges one tyrant for another. Same events, different names.

But that doesn't mean that conspiracies don't exist, or that governments don't lie and stage events and cover up their crimes. Not all conspiracy claims are BS. Some have irrefutable evidence that will convince reasonable people.

You have to understand that truth is NOT on one extreme or another, it's usually somewhere in the middle. Agreed?

Are you an MD? Do you work in a clinic?

When China's monarchy collapsed in 1911, did they blame foreign influence on that too, since China was occupied by American and European forces during the Opium Wars?
There are certainly conspiracies. I do not dispute that. Look at all of the governments the USA has destabilized over the years, all to protect our own interests. There's people in the CIA that practically have Ph.D.s in destroying the governments of other nations if they threaten the USA (though this nearly always proves to burn us in the end-yet we never learn and decide to stop doing it). Powerful people often work behind closed doors to get what they want. But powerful people tend to not work together very well, especially for extended periods of time. I simply believe human beings incapable of both designing and successfully executing a plan for a global world order. There will never be one faction of elite so solidified that they would be willing to do anything and everything necessary to ensure their dominance, because the terms of whatever new order arose would no doubt not be equally favorable to all of the elite that would be required to implement such a plan.

The elites didn't get to where they are by working entirely together. They got there by being cutthroat and knowing their enemies better than they know their own family so that they could be outmaneuvered, be it in business or politics, and by providing quid pro quo deals to buy what passes for "friendship" at the top of the global socioeconomic ladder.

The truth being somewhere in the middle is a prime logical fallacy by the way, known as the "middle ground fallacy" in debate. If you want to get good at logical debate and logical reasoning, try to avoid logical fallacies in your arguments. It would be best to state that, while no global conspiracies exist, surely some conspiracies do, and provide proven examples of conspiracies from history. The reason avoiding logical fallacies is so important is because if you commit them in your arguments, it makes it easy for intelligent people to simply dismiss your argument on the part of faulty logic. Honing your logic can both win hearts and minds and keep people from viewing you as a crackpot. Here's a few examples of the most common sins of debate one can commit:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/pdf/Fa ... r16x24.pdf

Anyways, absent any Jewish elite uber plot to crush humanity beneath the heels of tyrants, the simple fact is there are two likely outcomes for modern society within the next few centuries. Either the Western economy will collapse and all the powers will shift, as they have so many times before, or a massive pandemic will wipe out a large portion of the global population and humanity will experience a severe decline in development. I've been a member of ISID for a number of years, and I've read many reports about pandemic scenarios. We're overdue for one, they usually hit every 60-100 years. The problem with this is that modern society basically collapses in any scenario in which 20% of the population is lost. That is -well- within reason for a pandemic. I really wish I had the paper on me, but what it comes down to is our infrastructure is so fragile that if we lost 20% of the people that keep it going, much of it would be irreversibly damaged over a short period of time. On top of this the markets weren't built for massive population decline, and whenever the markets don't know how to react, they crash. There's just so many terrible things that will happen, and it is basically inevitable in a world as totally connected as ours is today. Don't be afraid of a bunch of bankers, because they won't be your end. Mother nature will. Given a long enough timescale, nature will claim everyone and everything you love and turn it to dust, every last man, woman, child, school, and church. Every invisible line we've drawn in the sand and every bullshit racial division we've drawn based on the shade of our skin. So enjoy what you've got while you've got it, because all there is is what we've got right now. Fearing the boogeyman Jew won't change the reality of things.

Also, foreigners were partly responsible for the fall of China. Absent foreign influence that made the monarchy appear ineffective and outdated, China would certainly have remained a kingdom.

And finally, I'm a medical student. Will be a doctor in a few years, probably specializing in emergency medicine, but for now I'm just a poor guy that reads too many textbooks and dreams of traveling like I used to.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2380
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Why does America hate Communism so much?

Post by OutWest » November 5th, 2013, 11:53 pm

Winston wrote:Why has America historically hated Communism so much and vilified it to such extreme? It can't be just that it's bad for people. There must be an ulterior motive behind it.

Is it because Communism is a threat to the elite? If so, why? Wouldn't the elite also be rulers behind a Communist government as well? There are rulers and elites behind both Communism and Capitalism, so what's the difference? lol

Or is it all about free enterprise and monopolies?

If you read Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, you will find that he was right about a lot of things, especially about the type of capitalism that was going on in the 1800's. Even if some of his ideas were wrong, that doesn't make his ideas "evil". Yet America tries to portray Communism as "evil" for some reason. Why?

What's funny is that both Communism and Capitalism claims to "free and liberate people" and give them more power. Even Hitler claimed to free and liberate his people. Even Churches claim to "free and liberate" you from sin so that you can obey their religion and serve it. lol

It's funny how such words like "free and liberate" can be used by everyone to suit their purpose, as if they were all for the same thing. lol. Words are very subjective it seems.
Hate to be so dull, dry and old fashioned, but could the murder of tens of millions under communism
have anything to do with it? I would think Ladislav would know more than most...
On occasion, even the USA was involved in these murders..

The mass murders did far exceed even the worst that Hitler was accused of...and the hypocrisy
of the US siding with the Soviet Union against Germany has rightfully been noted.

Now even in still officially communist China, the "excesses" of the Cultural Revolution
are spoken about.

And you are right though, as Communism was used, Marx would have ended up in a gulag somewhere no doubt...the theory was academic...its implementation was monstrous.


Outwest

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “History”