Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

US Imperialism: 1898 to Present. Why the need?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: US Imperialism: 1890's to Present. Why the need?

Postby Winston » May 16th, 2016, 9:42 pm

If the US really has an empire, then it's got to be the most DISHONEST empire in world history. All other empires have acknowledged that it has an empire. For example, the Romans and the British both acknowledged their empires and were proud of them. But the US denies that it does and hides its empire. It pretends to be a liberator of all the countries it occupies. So in that sense, the US is the most DISHONEST empire ever.

It also has an agenda to create a world government, which is what the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and the Bilderbergers are trying to do. Yet they keep this agenda secret and are only now beginning to slowly leak it out. Dr. Carroll Quigley, an elite insider and mentor to Bill Clinton, wrote about this in his book "Hope and Tragedy". In it, he exposes the elite plan for a NWO and global government to control all nations and individuals. However, Dr. Quigley agrees with the NWO agenda and supports it. He thinks it's a good thing for one group to rule the world. His only beef with it is that the NWO agenda is hidden and not made public to the whole world through the media. He believes that the NWO should be honest to the world about its aims.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Moretorque » May 16th, 2016, 11:44 pm

Mr. Wu, how long will it be before you get this through your thick head :oops: :oops: , our rulers studied history for their one world system they are building to figure where other empires went wrong.

They came up with the HIDDEN CREDITOR, the US empire is just an extension of the British Empire and was set up by the bank of England. Nobody is allowed to know who owns the central banks. America was chosen for the lead role because of it's industrial base after WW2 to build the military to back it all at gunpoint......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2016, 10:47 pm

Check out this documentary by PBS American Experience called "America 1900". It talks about how in the year 1900, America had just became the most prosperous nation on Earth and optimism and pride in America were at an all time high. The country was in the midst of an unprecedented scientific and industrial revolution, and big economic boom. America was leading the world into the 20th Century in technology, innovation and industrial growth. People could not be more positive and optimistic at the time. They saw a utopia coming where hunger, poverty and war would be no more, and everyone would be happy, fulfilled and prosperous. That's how high the optimism was. The rest of the documentary talks about the issue of American imperialism by US involvement in Cuba, Philippines and China during the year 1900.

Parts 1 and 2:

Parts 3 and 4:

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: US Imperialism: 1898 to Present. Why the need?

Postby Moretorque » October 3rd, 2016, 11:11 pm

Then America laid the road of being completely captured with the creation of the FED in 1913!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HouseMD » October 4th, 2016, 12:15 am

Moretorque wrote:Then America laid the road of being completely captured with the creation of the FED in 1913!

Yes, the United States has truly crumbled in the 103 years since the Fed came along. We're totally starving and impoverished, struggling to get by as a nation.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby OutWest » October 4th, 2016, 1:09 am

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Then America laid the road of being completely captured with the creation of the FED in 1913!

Yes, the United States has truly crumbled in the 103 years since the Fed came along. We're totally starving and impoverished, struggling to get by as a nation.

The apocalypse is big business. None of these Ftards can explain to me how it why they don't keep their "inside scoops" to themselves and become fabulously wealthy with some out of the money options....if course, they would rather try to legitimize their opinions by posting on forums such as this, at least when they aren't committing unspeakable acts with farm animals...

Many of the posters here are seriously mentally ill... schizophrenics and the like.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » October 5th, 2016, 11:50 pm

In Oliver Stone's documentary series, "The Untold History of the United States" he made two prequels which cover the period from 1898 to the start of WW2. Prequel A covers the debate over US imperialism in 1900 up til World War 1. What's eerie is that in the 2000 Presidential elections between Bush and Gore, the issue of US imperialism was also debated, just as it had 100 years prior during the William McKinley vs. William Jennings Bryan election. See the beginning for the comparison. Here is Prequel A.

Prequel B is on another site here. It covers the 1920's up til the rise of WW2.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a5dy2_oliver-stones-untold-history-of-the-united-states-prequel-b_shortfilms

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to History