US Imperialism: 1898 to Present. Why the need?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: US Imperialism: 1890's to Present. Why the need?

Post by Winston »

If the US really has an empire, then it's got to be the most DISHONEST empire in world history. All other empires have acknowledged that it has an empire. For example, the Romans and the British both acknowledged their empires and were proud of them. But the US denies that it does and hides its empire. It pretends to be a liberator of all the countries it occupies. So in that sense, the US is the most DISHONEST empire ever.

It also has an agenda to create a world government, which is what the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and the Bilderbergers are trying to do. Yet they keep this agenda secret and are only now beginning to slowly leak it out. Dr. Carroll Quigley, an elite insider and mentor to Bill Clinton, wrote about this in his book "Hope and Tragedy". In it, he exposes the elite plan for a NWO and global government to control all nations and individuals. However, Dr. Quigley agrees with the NWO agenda and supports it. He thinks it's a good thing for one group to rule the world. His only beef with it is that the NWO agenda is hidden and not made public to the whole world through the media. He believes that the NWO should be honest to the world about its aims.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu, how long will it be before you get this through your thick head :oops: :oops: , our rulers studied history for their one world system they are building to figure where other empires went wrong.

They came up with the HIDDEN CREDITOR, the US empire is just an extension of the British Empire and was set up by the bank of England. Nobody is allowed to know who owns the central banks. America was chosen for the lead role because of it's industrial base after WW2 to build the military to back it all at gunpoint......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this documentary by PBS American Experience called "America 1900". It talks about how in the year 1900, America had just became the most prosperous nation on Earth and optimism and pride in America were at an all time high. The country was in the midst of an unprecedented scientific and industrial revolution, and big economic boom. America was leading the world into the 20th Century in technology, innovation and industrial growth. People could not be more positive and optimistic at the time. They saw a utopia coming where hunger, poverty and war would be no more, and everyone would be happy, fulfilled and prosperous. That's how high the optimism was. The rest of the documentary talks about the issue of American imperialism by US involvement in Cuba, Philippines and China during the year 1900.

Parts 1 and 2:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7wvDJz84Xs[/youtube]

Parts 3 and 4:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IlTyNujHUU[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US Imperialism: 1898 to Present. Why the need?

Post by Moretorque »

Then America laid the road of being completely captured with the creation of the FED in 1913!
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:Then America laid the road of being completely captured with the creation of the FED in 1913!
Yes, the United States has truly crumbled in the 103 years since the Fed came along. We're totally starving and impoverished, struggling to get by as a nation.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Then America laid the road of being completely captured with the creation of the FED in 1913!
Yes, the United States has truly crumbled in the 103 years since the Fed came along. We're totally starving and impoverished, struggling to get by as a nation.

The apocalypse is big business. None of these Ftards can explain to me how it why they don't keep their "inside scoops" to themselves and become fabulously wealthy with some out of the money options....if course, they would rather try to legitimize their opinions by posting on forums such as this, at least when they aren't committing unspeakable acts with farm animals...

Many of the posters here are seriously mentally ill... schizophrenics and the like.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In Oliver Stone's documentary series, "The Untold History of the United States" he made two prequels which cover the period from 1898 to the start of WW2. Prequel A covers the debate over US imperialism in 1900 up til World War 1. What's eerie is that in the 2000 Presidential elections between Bush and Gore, the issue of US imperialism was also debated, just as it had 100 years prior during the William McKinley vs. William Jennings Bryan election. See the beginning for the comparison. Here is Prequel A.

Prequel B is on another site below. It covers the 1920's up til the rise of WW2.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a5dy ... shortfilms

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ive never understood why empires and corporations cant just remain a fixed size and live happily ever after? Why does it always have to expand into new markets and grow bigger?

Thats why in 1900 when Americas frontiers were gone, they had to expand further by starting the Spanish American war. Why couldn't they just live happily ever after without expanding?

Plus most american land is still uninhabited. For example u can drive through wyoming or nevada and see that 99 percent of the land is uninhabited.

Any explanation?

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:Ive never understood why empires and corporations cant just remain a fixed size and live happily ever after? Why does it always have to expand into new markets and grow bigger?

Thats why in 1900 when Americas frontiers were gone, they had to expand further by starting the Spanish American war. Why couldn't they just live happily ever after without expanding?

Plus most american land is still uninhabited. For example u can drive through wyoming or nevada and see that 99 percent of the land is uninhabited.

Any explanation?
Resources and ease of border control. A lot of that uninhabited land is either useless, but we'd rather have it than have another country right within our nation, or is used for food/mining/oil/mineral extraction/water. Corporations have to expand because their purpose is to generate profit for shareholders, and doing anything that would not increase profit is against most corporate charters and would result in expulsion of the executives responsible. The only reason corporations exist is to profit, they aren't civic organizations.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Ive never understood why empires and corporations cant just remain a fixed size and live happily ever after? Why does it always have to expand into new markets and grow bigger?

Any explanation?
Yes, just as any Ponzi scheme needs a steady flow of new investors to keep afloat, empires, on a macroeconomic level, need a steady flow of new participants to serve as earners, taxpayers, and consumers to survive.

This is so because a subset of affluent members opt out of the empire for greener pastures, and a subset becomes stagnant, unproductive parasites of the empire. Immigration or annexation enables the empire to have a new supply of dupes to continue the cycle until it collapses when the growth cannot be sustained.

The USA and the West is nearing that point of stagnation and that is why we see some calling for opening up to refugees and migrants who, as newcomers, would continue the empiric growth.

It is a loser's game, of course, just like the Ponzi scheme.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:

Any explanation?
Resources and ease of border control. A lot of that uninhabited land is either useless, but we'd rather have it than have another country right within our nation, or is used for food/mining/oil/mineral extraction/water. Corporations have to expand because their purpose is to generate profit for shareholders, and doing anything that would not increase profit is against most corporate charters and would result in expulsion of the executives responsible. The only reason corporations exist is to profit, they aren't civic organizations.
Yes and plus most Americans prefer having open land around them. They dont like living in big cities if they dont have to. Asians on the other hand prefer big cities. Moving away from the big city to a quieter area with more space is more of a white people kind of thing. Lol

So most of that uninhabited land you see while driving through America is not farmable or livable, thus has no value?

Why not sell it to chinese or jews then? Or put fertile soil on it to create farms? Or give it back to native Americans as compensation for past injustices?

But i still dont understand something about corporations. Why can't a corporation like McDonald's or Walmart just remain profitable by selling to its millions of existing customers within America? Millions of Americans already eat at McDonald's and shop at Walmart. So why couldnt those corporations generate profit for their shareholders just from their millions of existing customers? Without expansion i mean? Thats what i dont get.

Expansion has limits. Nothing can expand forever. Theres boundaries. If you expand too much you become like a cancer on earth and may be wiped out by nature.

Also i dont get why those corporations have shareholders. They already generate lots of regular profit everyday. So why cant they be sustained by existing profits alone while paying wages to their employees and overhead costs? Why the need for shareholders if they are already doing well and doesnt need any more investors? Why not live from the daily profits of the business and live happily ever after without expansion? Do you see my point?

Why couldn't ancient empires do the same?

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Any explanation?
Yes and plus most Americans prefer having open land around them. They dont like living in big cities if they dont have to. Asians on the other hand prefer big cities. Moving away from the big city to a quieter area with more space is more of a white people kind of thing. Lol

So most of that uninhabited land you see while driving through America is not farmable or livable, thus has no value?

Why not sell it to chinese or jews then? Or put fertile soil on it to create farms? Or give it back to native Americans as compensation for past injustices?

But i dont understand something about corporations. Why can't a corporation like McDonald's or Walmart just remain profitable by selling to its millions of existing customers within America? Millions of Americans already eat at McDonald's and shop at Walmart. So why couldnt those corporations generate profit for their shareholders just from their millions of existing customers? Without expansion i mean? Thats what i dont get.

Expansion has limits. Nothing can expand forever. Theres boundaries. If you expand too much you become like a cancer on earth and may be wiped out by nature.

Also i dont get why those corporations have shareholders. They already generate lots of regular profit everyday. So why cant they be sustained by that existing profits alone and pay wages to their employees and overhead costs? Why the need for shareholders if its already doing well and doesnt need any more investors? Why not live from the daily profits of the business and live happily ever after without expansion? Do you see my point?

Why couldn't ancient empires do the same?
Because corporations are founded when private owners want more funding, and thus offer shares to shareholders in exchange for that funding. The original owners also own shares, but once a corporation is founded it is legally responsible to make as much money as possible for the shareholders in exchange for their investment, as that is why they gave you the money in the first place.

And America isn't selling off or giving away that land because again, it's about controlling what goes on in your borders. We don't want the Chinese doing shady stuff in our own back yard, and we might need that land for expansion or resource extraction later.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess i prefer a world where people are happy and content and find something meaningful in life. Not a world that requires constant expansion and pressure under the guise of "progress". That kind of world makes no sense to me and is like a cancer on earth.

I hate seeing new skyscrapers being built all the time. Yuck. Another cancer cell on earth. Yet thats whats considered "progress". Yuck. Ick. I guess i dont fit into this world. Lol

What are they gonna do, build new skyscrapers and cities forever? If so then Earth will someday be like that planet in star wars, coruscant, where the entire planet is full of skyscrapers and cities and has no open space. Lol. Ridiculous.

Mother nature or the universe may have an apocalypse event like the great flood of the antidiluvian era before that happens, to wipe everything out and start over again. Supposedly, according to ancient Hindu texts, thats happened four times before, so we are living in the 5th age now.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A great new Truther documentary about how the US starts wars using false flags, which it first did during the Spanish-American War of 1898. Very informative with many good Truther speakers.

Shadow Ring - Behind The Power Structure

Chris Emery and James Perloff film Shadow Ring, an expose on the history and present day influence of America’s shadow oligarchy, including the Council on Foreign Relations’ domination of Presidential cabinets and policy, the debauching of our economy by the Federal Reserve, the use of false flags to embroil us in wars, media control, and the ultimate goal of world government.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 5th, 2016, 3:50 pm
In Oliver Stone's documentary series, "The Untold History of the United States" he made two prequels which cover the period from 1898 to the start of WW2. Prequel A covers the debate over US imperialism in 1900 up til World War 1. What's eerie is that in the 2000 Presidential elections between Bush and Gore, the issue of US imperialism was also debated, just as it had 100 years prior during the William McKinley vs. William Jennings Bryan election. See the beginning for the comparison. Here is Prequel A.

Prequel B is on another site below. It covers the 1920's up til the rise of WW2.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a5dy ... shortfilms
Unfortunately, this revealing series has been taken down from YouTube. But I found all 10 episodes of it here:

https://watchdocumentaries.com/the-unto ... ed-states/

The two prequel episodes that cover 1900 to 1940 are missing though. The series covers US history from 1900 until today. It's very sad and tragic. The 20th Century was actually worse than you can ever imagine. Everything in this series was fact checked by Oliver Stone and his team of impartial historians. This is the kind of thing that could make you lose your faith in God. Or at least in a good God. So be warned. Truth is often ugly.

Episode List:

1: World War II
2: Roosevelt, Truman & Wallace
3: The Bomb
4: The Cold War: 1945-1950
5: The '50s: Eisenhower, the Bomb & The Third World
6: JFK: To the Brink
7: Johnson, Nixon & Vietnam: Reversal of Fortune
8: Reagan, Gorbachev & Third World: Rise of the Right
9: Bush & Clinton: American Triumphalism – New World Order
10: Bush & Obama: Age of Terror

"The Untold History of the United States by Oliver Stone investigates the reasons behind the Cold War, the decision to drop atomic bombs on Japan, and America’s role in the world since to fall of communism. Over the course of ten episodes, the series draws upon little-known and newly uncovered archive material to explore some of the underreported and darkest periods in modern American history.

The film looks beyond official narratives to explore the deeper implication of past events and how they have shaped the world today. Although it features no interview subjects, it draws heavily on archive film, photos, historical writings, voice acting, and Stone’s narration to capture the mood of the various eras. Furthermore, while the series is historical in nature, it is also forward looking and includes commentary on the Bush-Obama era and the growth of terrorism."