Evidence & Quotes That The Allies & Jews Started WWI & II, Not Germany

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Evidence/Quotes That Allies/Jews Started WWII, Not Hitle

Post by Moretorque »

MARX AND ENGELS WERE NOT THE FOUNDERS OF COMMUNISM, the institution running this world wide counterfeiting operation that calls itself the Banks was, END OF STORY PERIOD!
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Moretorque wrote:MARX AND ENGELS WERE NOT THE FOUNDERS OF COMMUNISM, the institution running this world wide counterfeiting operation that calls itself the Banks was, END OF STORY PERIOD!
Who the hell do you think owns the banks? Who do you think drafted - these men, to do what they did? Think...just think about it.

The eternal question of the Jewish problem and how to solve it - why not just re -educate them. Like they are constantly trying to do to us?! It's really as simple as that, take away the holy books, or at least take out the bad parts...make them appropriate, and raise decent people.

That's it. I don't know why no one's ever had enough intelligence or wherewithal to attempt this. It goes right to the heart of the issue.

When Trajan and Justinian dealt with Jewish uprisings in the beginning of the Roman Empire, they knew exactly how to deal with it. The Romans weren't stupid - they marched their armies in, quelled the uprising, destroyed the temples, synagogues, etc., and thoroughly broke the back and spirit. This is what the Romans did to anyone giving them problems. They also scattered the books and literature, so as to prevent the same type of conspiratorial and hateful learning.

We don't need to do all that. Just re educate. ...thoroughly, completely re -educate.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

Re-education would be the most civilized approach it would actually work. In the USSR the communists used the Gulag forced labor camps as on method of educating dissidents on proper citizenship. Most of the people sent to these camps merely pretended to accept what they were "taught" by the political officers in charge of reforming them. You could spend massive resources trying to educate an entire culture in the simple fact that they are not the supremely chosen people selected by God, but they will never accept or believe this as their traditions have reinforced this mindset for thousands of years. Even while under Roman occupation the Jews felt themselves superior to their overlords who had decisively conquered them from a military, political, and economic perspective.

Using religion as a supremacy doctrine the Jews became a thorn in the Roman Empire until most of them were forcibly removed from Israel and dispersed across the empire. Forced into ghettos in the urban centers of Europe they clung to this same doctrine and chose not to culturally become true members in each successive kingdom or nation that arose from the destruction of the Roman Empire.

The Jews in Germany felt perfectly comfortable in taking full advantage of special status granted to them by the Kaisar's who used their scientific contributions to build up Germany. Protected by the monarchy they could take economic advantage of Germans through the banking industry that they held disproportionate power over. They did not even tone down this attitude even as it became apparent that the Nazis would seize total control of the government.

The Nazis knew they could not teach millions of people to ignore their religion and so they took the simplistic approach of extermination. In no way do I condone genocide, but the Nazi regime felt it necessary to destroy that which it felt could not be changed. A more humane approach would have been to simply to take the young children and assign them to foster families which could have raised them as Germans rather than Jews. Adults, adolescents, and older children most likely would not have accepted indoctrination in another way of living and could have been assigned to same gender work camps so that the undesirable subculture might eventually die out of old age. I can guarantee you that you can't teach an adult Jew not to be a Jew who thinks of himself superior in terms of religion at the very least.

What Rome and the Third Reich did to the Jews although brutal, simply did not work in the long-term because it allowed Jewish tradition to outlive both empires and this is yet another historical trend that has reinforced the self-supremacy attitude of the Jews.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You can pretty much do anything, with brainwashing - It's amazing. I agree, we need to get them when they are young, while children. You can even brainwash or re educate an adult. The adults need to be handled and contained/quarantined in a sense so that they can't continue on spreading sickness and dysfunction, the kids need to be re educated. We need to stop handling this issue with kid-gloves. How many more millions of innocent lives will be destroyed?

People are afraid to handle this issue for fear of being called an "anti- Semite" which doesn't even make rational sense. Look at how much devastation and rot they have caused, it should be the OTHER way around. But, this is exactly the power of brainwashing/conditioning...it defies logic and rationality.
Hundreds of millions of people dead, but we still can't bring ourselves to face and address the issue - for fear of being called a name, or of a stigma. I've even had schmidty do it to me on here.
I will not be bullied/cowed or intimidated. When you stand up to a name or name calling or abuse, it loses it's power. The only real thing you have to fear is punishment by law - which these people generally have power to do because they occupy such positions of authority in key positions of our governments.
Scary situation.

Re-education is the only solution. It's how they brought in our sexual revolution in just a generation. All it takes is one generation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:You can pretty much do anything, with brainwashing - It's amazing. I agree, we need to get them when they are young, while children. You can even brainwash or re educate an adult. The adults need to be handled and contained/quarantined in a sense so that they can't continue on spreading sickness and dysfunction, the kids need to be re educated. We need to stop handling this issue with kid-gloves. How many more millions of innocent lives will be destroyed?

People are afraid to handle this issue for fear of being called an "anti- Semite" which doesn't even make rational sense. Look at how much devastation and rot they have caused, it should be the OTHER way around. But, this is exactly the power of brainwashing/conditioning...it defies logic and rationality.
Hundreds of millions of people dead, but we still can't bring ourselves to face and address the issue - for fear of being called a name, or of a stigma. I've even had schmidty do it to me on here.
I will not be bullied/cowed or intimidated. When you stand up to a name or name calling or abuse, it loses it's power. The only real thing you have to fear is punishment by law - which these people generally have power to do because they occupy such positions of authority in key positions of our governments.
Scary situation.

Re-education is the only solution. It's how they brought in our sexual revolution in just a generation. All it takes is one generation.
Even in the Bible, during the time of Jesus, it explicitly tells us that many people were afraid of the Jews because of their immense power. Fear of the Jews. That is how they rule. Because they control everything, while every Jew will outright deny it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Their power is really only a pseudo power. What I mean is, people don't understand them, so they fear them. If you understand the belief system behind such people; then you understand the people. It's nothing mysterious or like that behind them, or why they are acting the way they do. They simply have the Midrash, or Talmud and even the OT that teaches them to cheat a Gentile, they are supremacist, etc. As a group they aren't physically strong even, and as a group most of them will run away when confronted. It literally is like the wizard of Oz behind that big bad curtain. I don't mean to sound racist, but we are speaking honestly as a group what observations we see. And this is the truth, it just all stems from a belief.
We need to stop being afraid and stand up.
We let this crap happen. That's why it happened. Hoping a problem goes away just never works. You need to deal with a problem and that's the only way it gets better.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I see it a little differently, religion is just a tool to be used as a front to practice usury.

The bodies out front are just dupes to be used by the money changers, the real problem is people do not understand the reason for real honest money!

Who is the man behind the curtain ? the money is where they get their power......
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Their power is really only a pseudo power. What I mean is, people don't understand them, so they fear them. If you understand the belief system behind such people; then you understand the people. It's nothing mysterious or like that behind them, or why they are acting the way they do. They simply have the Midrash, or Talmud and even the OT that teaches them to cheat a Gentile, they are supremacist, etc. As a group they aren't physically strong even, and as a group most of them will run away when confronted. It literally is like the wizard of Oz behind that big bad curtain. I don't mean to sound racist, but we are speaking honestly as a group what observations we see. And this is the truth, it just all stems from a belief.
We need to stop being afraid and stand up.
We let this crap happen. That's why it happened. Hoping a problem goes away just never works. You need to deal with a problem and that's the only way it gets better.
It's because they are the spiritual children of Satan, just as we already know.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I smell a witch burning......... :cry:
Time to Hide!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Moretorque wrote:I smell a witch burning......... :cry:
Does this witch weigh as much as a duck.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Vegascook,
Can you divide your long posts into paragraphs? Its a hassle for me to divide your posts into paragraphs for you, because i have to decide where to break them into paragraphs. Why do you not use blank lines in your long posts? They are hard to read as one long block.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Vegascook,
Can you divide your long posts into paragraphs? Its a hassle for me to divide your posts into paragraphs for you, because i have to decide where to break them into paragraphs. Why do you not use blank lines in your long posts? They are hard to read as one long block.
Winston, I will give you this. You write fairly well.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 23rd, 2016, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Vegascook,
I read your long response. However, I still don't see how the 340,000 escaped troops at Dunkirk would have made any difference. Britain had millions of men who could have been armed to serve as militia troops to defend the homeland. And Hitler had armies of 3 million, which could have easily overtaken the 340,000 men, either at Dunkirk or on the British island.

I thought the reason why Hitler couldn't invade England was because his boats carrying troops could not reach the shores of England, due to defensive artillery, landmines, traps, etc. Otherwise, why wouldn't he begin sending troops by boat via the northern shores of Scotland? After bombing the shores of course.

The air battles still don't make sense, even with the radar and warnings in advance. I mean, even if the RAF knew exactly when the Nazi planes were coming, still, they were outnumbered 10 to 1 in planes and should have been easily defeated. Were the Spitfire planes really that much better than the Stukas? I thought German technology was the best at that time?

There are two versions of the Battle of Britain presented in documentaries:

One is that Hitler was winning in a war of attrition. But then he made a rash mistake, such as rash bombing of civilian targets. However, the Germans claim that the RAF bombers were the first to bomb civilian cities. This caused the German planes to waste their resources trying to fight RAF bombers going to Germany.

Another version is that the British won every dogfight over Britain and the Germans never had a chance.

Which one is it? It seems as if the gods were in favor of protecting Britain. Perhaps the same gods that protected Britain from the Spanish Armada in 1588 were at work here. As well as the same ones that prevented Napoleon from invading Britain. The British royals do worship Lucifer or the ET's that the Illuminati serve, so perhaps they are protected. And they are in league with Jewish bankers too, so maybe the Jews had their gods and occult powers intervene to help Britain win?

Also, you keep saying that Hitler planned to exterminate the Jews from the get go. I don't think that even mainstream historians claim that. The story is supposed to be that Hitler tried to expel the Jews and send them to Palestine. But they would not leave the safety and comfort of Europe to live in the hot desert sand surrounded by Arabic enemies. So they had to be persecuted heavily to make them go there.

Also, no country would take the Jewish refugees, including the US. I wonder why the Jews that controlled FDR didn't make him allow Jewish refugees to take sanctuary in the US? But then again, it is said that Jewish elites do not even care about the lower classes of their own race. That's why they allowed the Holocaust to happen.

It was only near the end of the war in 1944, when the Nazis knew they were gonna lose, that they decided to go for broke and exterminate the Jews, so that they would at least accomplish something out of it. But that wasn't their policy in the beginning. They were hoping for a civilized resolution in the beginning. Germany as a very civilized and high cultured nation after all. It was only after they were treated brutally bad, that the Germans retaliated and tried to do the same to their enemies. Didn't you hear this version of events?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Winston wrote:Vegascook,
I read your long response. However, I still don't see how the 340,000 escaped troops at Dunkirk would have made any difference. Britain had millions of men who could have been armed to serve as militia troops to defend the homeland. And Hitler had armies of 3 million, which could have easily overtaken the 340,000 men, either at Dunkirk or on the British island.

I thought the reason why Hitler couldn't invade England was because his boats carrying troops could not reach the shores of England, due to defensive artillery, landmines, traps, etc. Otherwise, why wouldn't he begin sending troops by boat via the northern shores of Scotland? After bombing the shores of course.

The air battles still don't make sense, even with the radar and warnings in advance. I mean, even if the RAF knew exactly when the Nazi planes were coming, still, they were outnumbered 10 to 1 in planes and should have been easily defeated. Were the Spitfire planes really that much better than the Stukas? I thought German technology was the best at that time?

There are two versions of the Battle of Britain presented in documentaries:

One is that Hitler was winning in a war of attrition. But then he made a rash mistake, such as rash bombing of civilian targets. However, the Germans claim that the RAF bombers were the first to bomb civilian cities. This caused the German planes to waste their resources trying to fight RAF bombers going to Germany.

Another version is that the British won every dogfight over Britain and the Germans never had a chance.

Which one is it? It seems as if the gods were in favor of protecting Britain. Perhaps the same gods that protected Britain from the Spanish Armada in 1588 were at work here. As well as the same ones that prevented Napoleon from invading Britain. The British royals do worship Lucifer or the ET's that the Illuminati serve, so perhaps they are protected. And they are in league with Jewish bankers too, so maybe the Jews had their gods and occult powers intervene to help Britain win?

Also, you keep saying that Hitler planned to exterminate the Jews from the get go. I don't think that even mainstream historians claim that. The story is supposed to be that Hitler tried to expel the Jews and send them to Palestine. But they would not leave the safety and comfort of Europe to live in the hot desert sand surrounded by Arabic enemies. So they had to be persecuted heavily to make them go there.

Also, no country would take the Jewish refugees, including the US. I wonder why the Jews that controlled FDR didn't make him allow Jewish refugees to take sanctuary in the US? But then again, it is said that Jewish elites do not even care about the lower classes of their own race. That's why they allowed the Holocaust to happen.

It was only near the end of the war in 1944, when the Nazis knew they were gonna lose, that they decided to go for broke and exterminate the Jews, so that they would at least accomplish something out of it. But that wasn't their policy in the beginning. They were hoping for a civilized resolution in the beginning. Germany as a very civilized and high cultured nation after all. It was only after they were treated brutally bad, that the Germans retaliated and tried to do the same to their enemies. Didn't you hear this version of events?

FDR (had ties with Jewish Bankers by blood) blocked passage for Jews to come to America to funnel them to the state of Israel.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote: it is said that Jewish elites do not even care about the lower classes of their own race. That's why they allowed Holocaust to happen.
Winston I apologize for my previous post.

How some of your literary work is so good and others so bad is amazing. You need to stick with verifiable facts that Are based in irrefutable science and backed references and your writing is great....

Just follow the money, the victors write history. Make sure all your sources are from references that build off old facts from people who were there and alive at the time of the war.

How Buckingham Palace never got it good just does not make sense to me and makes me ? everything about the air raids on Britain during WW 2....
Time to Hide!