Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Some of America's Founding Fathers were HAPPIER ABROAD!

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Winston » December 6th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Check this out. Thomas Jefferson, who wrote the Declaration of Independence, may also have been HAPPIER ABROAD. After the American War of Independence, he spent five years in Paris and was intoxicated and mesmerized by the culture and beauty of the women there. He only left because the French Revolution began and made France too dangerous to stay in anymore. He also had an affair with a British woman there too.

http://www.francetoday.com/articles/201 ... paris.html

There's even a movie about it called "Jefferson in Paris".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_in_Paris
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113463/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Ghost » December 6th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Winston wrote:Check this out. Thomas Jefferson, who wrote the Declaration of Independence, may also have been HAPPIER ABROAD. After the American War of Independence, he spent five years in Paris and was intoxicated and mesmerized by the culture and beauty of the women there. He only left because the French Revolution began and made France too dangerous to stay in anymore. He also had an affair with a British woman there too.

http://www.francetoday.com/articles/201 ... paris.html

There's even a movie about it called "Jefferson in Paris".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_in_Paris
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113463/
Jefferson would've made a great HAer. He spoke 6 languages, if I recall, might have been "autistic" so he wouldn't do well in today's society, was very into his "hobbies" (what we would call it today I guess)...if alive today, he would be posting on a forum such as this.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Winston » May 28th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Here is a 90 minute History Channel documentary called "Secrets of the Founding Fathers" about the secret societies they belonged to and their secret agendas. It's very interesting. I can't believe the History Channel is allowed to talk about the Freemasons and Illuminati and their rituals and goals now. Isn't History Channel corporate owned? Why would they be allowed to do that?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by starchild5 » May 29th, 2015, 2:59 am

Winston wrote:Here is a 90 minute History Channel documentary called "Secrets of the Founding Fathers" about the secret societies they belonged to and their secret agendas. It's very interesting. I can't believe the History Channel is allowed to talk about the Freemasons and Illuminati and their rituals and goals now. Isn't History Channel corporate owned? Why would they be allowed to do that?

Its a ritual with in a ritual....

What is the use now?

They should have told that when they had power not when dead and buried :roll:

They are the followers of dark magic and for the magic to work properly, they have to tell the victim - they gonna kill them before they do it...

I'm sure, 50 years from now, if America still exists by then...We will hear about fake moon landing and 911 had no planes etc... :)

By the way...all founding fathers were mere actors..They didn't do sh*t...All Boston tea party to fighting the British was a controlled opposition Psy-ops

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Winston » May 29th, 2015, 9:16 am

Yeah I heard that too starchild. I also heard that by telling us what's going on, if we allow it then it absolves them of any karmic retribution from the universe. Thats how the elite keep karma from punishing them, whereas the average person gets their due karma right away. Is that correct?

Yeah the Boston tea party was planned in a Freemasonic lodge. That's been established. So the Freemasons funded both sides of the American Revolution. Why would they do that?

The history channel claims this is all newly discovered. Lol. Did you watch the documentary? It's pretty good.

Also if the British really wanted to end the rebellion they could have just hired assassins and bounty hunters to kill off the founding fathers. It wouldn't have been hard.

Also it's never been explained why general William Howe allowed George Washingtons army to escape the battle of new york when they were cornered. He let that happen twice, not just once.

So the whole thing seemed staged.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6618
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Cornfed » May 29th, 2015, 9:42 am

Another thing that makes it look staged is that apparently on both sides, a huge proportion of the combatants were German mercenaries.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Moretorque » May 29th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah I heard that too starchild. I also heard that by telling us what's going on, if we allow it then it absolves them of any karmic retribution from the universe. Thats how the elite keep karma from punishing them, whereas the average person gets their due karma right away. Is that correct?

Yeah the Boston tea party was planned in a Freemasonic lodge. That's been established. So the Freemasons funded both sides of the American Revolution. Why would they do that?

The history channel claims this is all newly discovered. Lol. Did you watch the documentary? It's pretty good.

Also if the British really wanted to end the rebellion they could have just hired assassins and bounty hunters to kill off the founding fathers. It wouldn't have been hard.

Also it's never been explained why general William Howe allowed George Washingtons army to escape the battle of new york when they were cornered. He let that happen twice, not just once.

So the whole thing seemed staged.
Winston hire means payment for services, there is no payment with this system. A system of real payment is solvent. Now are you starting to see how it really works ? and what the bankruptcies of all the nation states have come to. Stupidity is what makes it go and this is in abundance in most human beings.

They figured long ago we could be duped and used as their idiot minions with a system of no real payment they call credit. Unbacked currencies are the money supply of fascist plain and simple, honest money honest civilization as Dr. Paul has stated.

They just grind the idiots down and let them kill each other off till they cannot fight anymore and succumb to their wishes, ingenious actually.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 29th, 2015, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Moretorque » May 29th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Cornfed wrote:Another thing that makes it look staged is that apparently on both sides, a huge proportion of the combatants were German mercenaries.

What do you make of the way it seems these Germanic bloodlines have shaped everything the last 2 or 3 hundred years ? even the ones who control the financial system seem to be old German stock to a Degree ?
Time to Hide!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Moretorque » May 29th, 2015, 5:07 pm

Winston wrote:Here is a 90 minute History Channel documentary called "Secrets of the Founding Fathers" about the secret societies they belonged to and their secret agendas. It's very interesting. I can't believe the History Channel is allowed to talk about the Freemasons and Illuminati and their rituals and goals now. Isn't History Channel corporate owned? Why would they be allowed to do that?



Mr. Wu, all that stuff you watch on TV is propaganda being put out by the creditors. They only tell you what they want you to know. They have all the real histories of the worlds affairs and lots of technologies locked away for themselves only.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2015, 2:35 pm

Cornfed wrote:Another thing that makes it look staged is that apparently on both sides, a huge proportion of the combatants were German mercenaries.
I was aware that the British Army hired Hessian troops, but I never heard that the American side did. Hessian troops were being rented out by a Hessian Prince in Prussia or something who got rich renting out troops to European armies in the 1700's. But the Continental Army was poor and had little funds, so I doubt they could have hired Hessian troops. Maybe you are referring to the Prussian or French officers who came to train George Washington's army?
Moretorque wrote:What do you make of the way it seems these Germanic bloodlines have shaped everything the last 2 or 3 hundred years ? even the ones who control the financial system seem to be old German stock to a Degree ?
Well remember that the Bavarian Illuminati by Adam Weishaupt began in Bavaria, Germany. It then infiltrated the Freemasons and then when discovered, went underground.

Also the British Royal family today are not English. They came from the Hanover clan in Germany, supposedly. So they are German descent too.
Moretorque wrote: Mr. Wu, all that stuff you watch on TV is propaganda being put out by the creditors. They only tell you what they want you to know. They have all the real histories of the worlds affairs and lots of technologies locked away for themselves only.
But why would the elite want us to know now that the Founding Fathers belonged to Secret Societies? What's the benefit to them in that? Perhaps they now want to discredit them as being in on a conspiracy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2015, 2:38 pm

Another thing about Benjamin Franklin that makes no sense and looks contrived is that for all his life, he loved England and was loyal to the British crown. He even lived in England for many years. But then one day after the British Parliament chewed him out and shamed him over his mishandling of a scandal involving Governor William Penn of Pennsylvania, he suddenly did a 180 and supported the Colonists and turned against England. That's hard to believe. But that's what historians claim. No one would betray their own country that they've been loyal to for 50 or 60 years just because they were chewed out and shamed in Parliament. That's hardly a reason to turn traitor after decades of loyalty.

So that looks contrived too. Franklin belonged to a number of secret societies, so if these secret fraternities engineered and staged the American Revolution on both sides, then he was likely a part of it and was just doing his part per his instructions by these string pullers. Even the History Channel documentary above says this is likely.

Also, why would France help the American Colonists when there was nothing in it for them? That never made any sense either. Why would they listen to Franklin's persuasion? And why would King Louis allow this, knowing that if the American Revolution succeeded, then he could be overthrown as well? Why didn't the king of France just kick Franklin out or have him arrested, or prevent French aid to the Americans? Very odd. Maybe the secret societies and Freemasons in France had a part in that as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by starchild5 » May 31st, 2015, 6:57 am

Winston wrote:Yeah I heard that too starchild. I also heard that by telling us what's going on, if we allow it then it absolves them of any karmic retribution from the universe. Thats how the elite keep karma from punishing them, whereas the average person gets their due karma right away. Is that correct?

Yeah the Boston tea party was planned in a Freemasonic lodge. That's been established. So the Freemasons funded both sides of the American Revolution. Why would they do that?

The history channel claims this is all newly discovered. Lol. Did you watch the documentary? It's pretty good.

Also if the British really wanted to end the rebellion they could have just hired assassins and bounty hunters to kill off the founding fathers. It wouldn't have been hard.

Also it's never been explained why general William Howe allowed George Washingtons army to escape the battle of new york when they were cornered. He let that happen twice, not just once.

So the whole thing seemed staged.
I could only watch half of it as I just couldn't stand the fake actors both in history channel and in real :lol:

It has been much worse now...There is a third party, above the secret societies, Illuminati Freemasons , royals who even though evil had to deal with Karma retribution.

However, this third party is a non-biological agent yet super intelligent that i have been talking on earlier called the force of darkness...that does not have to deal with Karma....That is why even the evil rulers of the world are not safe and are running scared..many have aligned with this forces...that we now know as Jews, Nazi's etc....

The people who now we know as Jews, Nazi's have over taken the masons, illuminati, roayals etc in a short period of time....due to this force..as it does not care about Karma.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Winston » May 31st, 2015, 5:36 pm

Check out this exciting British documentary about the Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasonry. The Illuminati was also officially established in 1776, the same year that the American colonies declared independence. What a coincidence.

The key thing to remember here is that when the Illuminati went underground after being discovered, they went to America where they could carry out their plans and agenda without interference or persecution from the European monarchies. This makes sense. Even George Washington mentioned this and wrote in his letters that the Illuminati had come to America and infiltrated Freemasonry. So this is not some conspiracy theory, but a highly likely fact. In fact, Freemason and Illuminati symbols are all over Washington DC, which is a documented observable fact.

Adam Weishaupt, who founded the Bavarian Illuminati, said something like this: "The greatest strength of our order is it's ability to hide behind any front organization and move between them to evade detection and accountability." So true and brilliant, yet terrifying. It's no wonder then that not even all the Kings and Queens and Popes of Europe could stop the Illuminati plan. It was too well thoughts out, like the game plan of a great chessmaster.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Benjamin Franklin, our Founding Father, was HAPPIER ABRO

Post by Moretorque » June 4th, 2015, 1:48 am

Winston wrote:Check out this exciting British documentary about the Bavarian Illuminati and Freemasonry. The Illuminati was also officially established in 1776, the same year that the American colonies declared independence. What a coincidence.

The key thing to remember here is that when the Illuminati went underground after being discovered, they went to America where they could carry out their plans and agenda without interference or persecution from the European monarchies. This makes sense. Even George Washington mentioned this and wrote in his letters that the Illuminati had come to America and infiltrated Freemasonry. So this is not some conspiracy theory, but a highly likely fact. In fact, Freemason and Illuminati symbols are all over Washington DC, which is a documented observable fact.

Adam Weishaupt, who founded the Bavarian Illuminati, said something like this: "The greatest strength of our order is it's ability to hide behind any front organization and move between them to evade detection and accountability." So true and brilliant, yet terrifying. It's no wonder then that not even all the Kings and Queens and Popes of Europe could stop the Illuminati plan. It was too well thoughts out, like the game plan of a great chessmaster.


Mr. Wu an ink and pen can make up lies and do going back since writing was created. You believe what you want but more than likely what they tell you is the truth is just another lie. You got the front part write but the fronts are all created to protect the creditor class.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Some of America's Founding Fathers were HAPPIER ABROAD!

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2016, 12:35 am

Check this out. This PBS documentary about Alexander Hamilton, one of America's founding fathers and leader of the Federalist Party - which advocated the centralization of government and banking in contrast to Jefferson's ideals - says that he felt alienated in America. Being an overly honest man, his honesty was used against him, and he came to realize that America was not the place for honest people because honesty had no value there. People only cared about image and positivity. It's ok to LIE in America as long as you are positive and have a good image. That fact made Hamilton feel like he didn't belong, like he was an alien in America.

See this great PBS documentary about Hamilton and his life. It's very interesting. Especially the part about his long rivalry with Thomas Jefferson. One of the biggest ironies in American history is that Hamilton, despite coming from a penniless background, represented the aristocratic upper class in America, whereas Jefferson, despite his wealthy background, property and all the slaves he owned, represented the interests of the working class farmers and lower class. How funny.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLqf08oZIzk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “History”