Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why is Winston Churchill considered a great heroic leader?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Why is Winston Churchill considered a great heroic leader?

Postby Winston » April 21st, 2015, 10:46 am

Why does Western history and movies portray Winston Churchill as a hero or great leader? What did he do that was so great? Britain was not a victim during WWII and he was no hero. He was a war monger who WANTED war with the Nazis and pushed for it and insisted on it. Every historian knows this. So why does Hollywood keep pushing the myth that Britain was an innocent victim of WWII? Hollywood always pushes cliches about the Allies = good guys and Nazis = bad guys.

In reality, England wanted war with Germany, whereas Hitler desperately tried to make a peace pact with England because he did not want a two front war with England and Russia. So why didn't anyone blame all the British soldiers dying on Winston Churchill? It was his fault so why does no one blame him? They all act like Churchill had no choice but to fight the Nazis and that the Nazis were the perpetrators of war with Britain when that's NOT factually true. Yet Hollywood still perpetuates that lie. Why doesn't someone tell the real story to clear up this misconception?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24767
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby fschmidt » April 21st, 2015, 4:07 pm

First of all, Churchill was on the winning side and Hitler was on the losing side. People labeled heros are usually on the winning side.

Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war. While Germany wasn't threatening Britain directly, it was threatening to take over a big chunk of Europe which would have changed the balance of power and not been in Britain's interest.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby OutWest » April 21st, 2015, 4:37 pm

fschmidt wrote:First of all, Churchill was on the winning side and Hitler was on the losing side. People labeled heros are usually on the winning side.

Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war. While Germany wasn't threatening Britain directly, it was threatening to take over a big chunk of Europe which would have changed the balance of power and not been in Britain's interest.


Winston fails to realize that as a racial and social misfit in his Uncle Adolf's paradise, he would have ended up in a labor camp or the gas chamber.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby MarcosZeitola » April 21st, 2015, 4:51 pm

OutWest wrote:Winston fails to realize that as a racial and social misfit in his Uncle Adolf's paradise, he would have ended up in a labor camp or the gas chamber.


To be fair, the Nazi's did give the Japs the status of honorary Aryans, and are known to have cooperated with Islamic leaders from the middle East and with muslim soldiers in Bosnia. There's a memoir by a half-German, half-African guy who served as a black member of the Hitler Jugend, even! Not to say Hitler was some sort of equal opportunities activist, but he was an opportunist when it came to allies.

In all likelihood, Winston would have been called onto arms and stepped on a landmine.

As for the other Winston, Winston Churchill? He was a great public speaker, and he was charismatic. And, as Fschmidt already pointed out, he won the war. History is always written by the victors and he managed to stay in power for a considerable time even after the war, solidifying his already stellar reputation. He's a man of considerable talents and my grandfather was a great admirer who collected all his memoirs, which I intend to read one day.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Banano » April 21st, 2015, 5:31 pm

Winnie represents everything Uncle Adolf was fighting against
As an obese Asian man Winston would have been sterilized under Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses, 'sterlization law', followed by labor camp somewhere in Poland. Don't think they would send him to Russian front, can you picture Winnie fighting alongside these Waffen SS troops


Image


Image
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Cornfed » April 22nd, 2015, 6:29 am

fschmidt wrote:Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war.

By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland. It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5742
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby droid » April 22nd, 2015, 6:29 pm

Cornfed wrote:By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland. It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.


+1000 Thanks
You got to the core of it in two lines.

The soviet union had invaded six countries and killed millions by 1937, yet no one did zilch. Of course you don't have any of that in school curriculums. wonder why.

The guys above are so freakin' illogical, attacking the guy formulating the questions :roll:

You ask the right questions Winston, great thinking. Unfortunately this is the kind of stuff you can't bring up publicly or god forbid in a date or something, people are so idiotic and brainwashed they can't start an analysis without the pre-assumption of guilt, ugh.
I used to talk about this stuff all the time in the past, but it was making me seem the weirdo in my family and with friends; so now i just opted to shut up and even nod when the usual mainstream hogwash is brought up, i got tired *sigh.

Here are the three drunkards, wife beaters and assholes. The one dude that didn't drink nor beat his wife, and had greater popular support, is not in the picture.

Image

Here's some of Churchill's bright legacy in Dresden:

Image
Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2015, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Winston » April 22nd, 2015, 6:43 pm

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war.

By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland. It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.


Yeah but you forget something. The terms of the pact SPECIFICALLY said that Britain would go to war with Germany only if Germany invaded Poland, not that Britain would go to war with any country that invaded Poland. I believe Momopi mentioned this. You can ask him about it or look it up on Wikipedia. The pact was probably drawn up after the first world war.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24767
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby fschmidt » April 22nd, 2015, 6:46 pm

Cornfed wrote:By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland.

In theory, yes. But Churchill was much more scared of Germany than of Russia. Remember that WW1 was still fairly fresh in the minds of Europeans.

It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.

Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused. So Britain certainly did not do the bidding of Jews.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby fschmidt » April 22nd, 2015, 6:48 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah but you forget something. The terms of the pact SPECIFICALLY said that Britain would go to war with Germany only if Germany invaded Poland, not that Britain would go to war with any country that invaded Poland. I believe Momopi mentioned this. You can ask him about it or look it up on Wikipedia. The pact was probably drawn up after the first world war.

I just checked and Winston is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Winston » April 22nd, 2015, 6:57 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:Winston fails to realize that as a racial and social misfit in his Uncle Adolf's paradise, he would have ended up in a labor camp or the gas chamber.


To be fair, the Nazi's did give the Japs the status of honorary Aryans, and are known to have cooperated with Islamic leaders from the middle East and with muslim soldiers in Bosnia. There's a memoir by a half-German, half-African guy who served as a black member of the Hitler Jugend, even! Not to say Hitler was some sort of equal opportunities activist, but he was an opportunist when it came to allies.

In all likelihood, Winston would have been called onto arms and stepped on a landmine.

As for the other Winston, Winston Churchill? He was a great public speaker, and he was charismatic. And, as Fschmidt already pointed out, he won the war. History is always written by the victors and he managed to stay in power for a considerable time even after the war, solidifying his already stellar reputation. He's a man of considerable talents and my grandfather was a great admirer who collected all his memoirs, which I intend to read one day.


Hold on man. Don't single me out here. Stop picking on me. If we were all in Nazi Germany, then we would all have to join the army and fight wars for Hitler. Not just me. Sheesh. Don't single me out just to pick on me. Dang. You guys are like school bullies.

Anyhow, didn't you know that that famous speech by Winston Churchill about "never surrendering" was not even spoken by him? They hired a professional actor to make that speech. Didn't you know that? It's in the WWII trivia.

Anyone can make a speech like that. It's stupid. Winston Churchill did nothing special that anyone else couldn't have done. His legacy is all media propaganda. He is to blame for all the British soldiers' dying in WWII. Why does no one mention this? Why is he seen as a victim of Hitler when in fact he was the PERPETRATOR of the war with Hitler?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24767
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby droid » April 22nd, 2015, 7:28 pm

fschmidt wrote:
It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.

Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused. So Britain certainly did not do the bidding of Jews.


That's kind of the usual straw man. It is well known the USA/brits and the USSR were jewish-mob controlled, we don't need to rehash that and post the list of mobsters do we?

Please don't take this personally fschmidt, but how do you reconcile your hatred of modern society, with the strong influence jewish media and doctrines have had in its development? Are you impartial enough to recognize this?
Last edited by droid on April 23rd, 2015, 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby droid » April 22nd, 2015, 7:31 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah but you forget something. The terms of the pact SPECIFICALLY said that Britain would go to war with Germany only if Germany invaded Poland, not that Britain would go to war with any country that invaded Poland. I believe Momopi mentioned this. You can ask him about it or look it up on Wikipedia. The pact was probably drawn up after the first world war.

I just checked and Winston is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance


You guys are assuming the pact itself was somehow impartial.
it is the pact AND the action together which are relevant to the point.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Cornfed » April 22nd, 2015, 7:36 pm

fschmidt wrote:Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused.

It is well known that the British had in fact agreed to this. They just had to put up token resistance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5742
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby fschmidt » April 22nd, 2015, 7:54 pm

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused.

It is well known that the British had in fact agreed to this. They just had to put up token resistance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The British didn't really honor the Balfour Declaration. For example Britain prevented Jews who wanted to escape from Hitler from immigrating to Palestine.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Next

Return to History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest