Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why is Winston Churchill considered a great heroic leader?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Winston » June 6th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Great long documentary about Winston Churchill. Doesn't his face look very distinguished, aristocratic and refined? lol. He also looks stubborn like a bulldog too, and down to earth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDCjVAPSwE[/youtube]
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24760
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Johnny1975 » June 6th, 2015, 10:27 pm

You'll always be my hero and leader Winston.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Winston » June 8th, 2015, 11:58 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:You'll always be my hero and leader Winston.


Thanks. I'll add your quote to this page. lol

http://www.happierabroad.com/Hero.htm

Btw, here's an explanation of why Winston Churchill was a great leader. It's from a review on Amazon.com of a docu-drama series called "Churchill's Bodyguard". Interestingly, Winston Churchill was born in 1874, about a hundred years before I was born, and he had a long and interesting life, including being part of 5 wars on several continents, before being involved in politics.

http://www.amazon.com/CHURCHILLS-BODYGUARD-Churchills-Bodyguard/dp/B000I2J6KA/

"This was an amazing docudrama about keeping Churchill safe before and during WWII. I have always been a big fan of Churchill and after watching this docudrama I even think more highly now of Churchill. There was nothing fake about Churchill what the public saw was the real man even when he was alone with no one around. I guess that is what made him such a great leader, he didn't say what he thought people wanted to hear he said what he thought people needed to know and he did make enemies doing this. You may not always agree with his opinions but you have to love a man how has such strong character. With that said I was shocked at how many times Churchill's life was in danger and how hard it was to protect him. I don't want to give anything away but if you like to study this era of history then this is something you should watch. I'm even going to purchase the book and there is another book that was mentioned in the docudrama that I'm going to purchase as well."
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24760
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby starchild5 » June 9th, 2015, 1:33 am

Winston...I hope you also know..He was a freemason and a mass murderer, pedophile and mind control victim...mere actor :lol:

I don't understand after we have been f**cked by all gurus and leaders for 1000s of years...we still follow around a cult, a leader...who all the time ditches us when we need him the most....

He didn't do sh*t like every other leader in the world..

We don't need leaders...We need Students of humanity...Every year we have 1000s of wanna be leaders who want to guide humanity...FOR WHAT? ...Humanity is the greatest creation ever experimented upon by all Alien races....We need more students of humanity and learn from them than these free-masonic leaders.

The entire world war was a theater and he was a part of it..merely playing....

Image

Image

The dude making the same V sign as Obama

Image
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Moretorque » June 9th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Great words of wisdom by the Great Star Child.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Winston » June 14th, 2015, 9:56 pm

I just saw the long nearly 3 hour documentary about Winston Churchill that I posted above. It was very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?vHDCjVAPSwE

He actually had a lot in common with us. He was a reactionary who hated liberalism and the NWO. He was born during the Victorian Era in 1874 so he had virtue and patriarchical moral values. And he spoke his mind even when it was unpopular so he wasn't afraid to stand up for what he believed in. He was also brave in that he participated in five battles and came close to getting shot in one of them and was even taken prisoner in one. You gotta admire him for all that.

But he did some controversial things during WWII. He ordered the bombing of Germany which killed 200,000 civilians. And he destroyed the French naval fleet so it wouldn't fall into the hands of the Nazis, but in doing so, he killed 1200 French sailors on those ships because they refused to evacuate I guess. There's a documentary about that called "Churchill's Darkest Decision": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyku1lSRiFU

He was a terrible battle strategist though and most of the campaigns he organized failed, which almost cost him his political career. But he was good in public debate and speaking only.

He had one thing in common with me though, in that he loved the British Empire and was trying to preserve it his whole life, even though he failed as it withered away and was replaced by the New World Order, which he despised. I've always felt patriotic towards the British Empire and feel biased in favor of it for some reason, as though I served it before and was a part of it, perhaps in a past life.

What I don't get is why some conspiracy researchers claim that the British Empire still rules the world, when Winston Churchill fought to keep it from dwindling away and even said at the end of his life that he accomplished nothing in spite of all his achievements, because he failed to preserve the British Empire. Even Lyndon LaRouche thinks that British Empire rules the world and is behind all the conspiracies in America, including the Civil War, Assassination of Lincoln, and the creation of the Federal Reserve. LaRouche made a documentary about the British Empire being behind it all in his documentary called "1932: A True History of the United States": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgcdRCWEt4Q

Come to think of it, maybe Winston Churchill was my past life, since he died before I was born and was born 100 years before I was. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24760
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Moretorque » June 15th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Winston wrote:I just saw the long nearly 3 hour documentary about Winston Churchill that I posted above. It was very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?vHDCjVAPSwE

He actually had a lot in common with us. He was a reactionary who hated liberalism and the NWO. He was born during the Victorian Era in 1874 so he had virtue and patriarchical moral values. And he spoke his mind even when it was unpopular so he wasn't afraid to stand up for what he believed in. He was also brave in that he participated in five battles and came close to getting shot in one of them and was even taken prisoner in one. You gotta admire him for all that.

But he did some controversial things during WWII. He ordered the bombing of Germany which killed 200,000 civilians. And he destroyed the French naval fleet so it wouldn't fall into the hands of the Nazis, but in doing so, he killed 1200 French sailors on those ships because they refused to evacuate I guess. There's a documentary about that called "Churchill's Darkest Decision": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyku1lSRiFU

He was a terrible battle strategist though and most of the campaigns he organized failed, which almost cost him his political career. But he was good in public debate and speaking only.

He had one thing in common with me though, in that he loved the British Empire and was trying to preserve it his whole life, even though he failed as it withered away and was replaced by the New World Order, which he despised. I've always felt patriotic towards the British Empire and feel biased in favor of it for some reason, as though I served it before and was a part of it, perhaps in a past life.

What I don't get is why some conspiracy researchers claim that the British Empire still rules the world, when Winston Churchill fought to keep it from dwindling away and even said at the end of his life that he accomplished nothing in spite of all his achievements, because he failed to preserve the British Empire. Even Lyndon LaRouche thinks that British Empire rules the world and is behind all the conspiracies in America, including the Civil War, Assassination of Lincoln, and the creation of the Federal Reserve. LaRouche made a documentary about the British Empire being behind it all in his documentary called "1932: A True History of the United States": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgcdRCWEt4Q

Come to think of it, maybe Winston Churchill was my past life, since he died before I was born and was born 100 years before I was. lol


Mr.Wu PLEAAASE!!!!!, you have had plenty of time to figure the gig out, Mr.Wu there is a corporate structure taking the world over at this very moment. The nation states and people who live in these nation states are being conquered by the corporations growing up around them including the nation states individual governing bodies as well.

The CITI of London is the British empire and all roads go back there, Mr. Wu you are not actually this thick are you ?

Lenin said the credit monopoly " BANK " will get you 90% of the way to the communal dictatorship.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Winston » June 23rd, 2015, 9:34 am

Moretorque wrote: Mr.Wu PLEAAASE!!!!!, you have had plenty of time to figure the gig out, Mr.Wu there is a corporate structure taking the world over at this very moment. The nation states and people who live in these nation states are being conquered by the corporations growing up around them including the nation states individual governing bodies as well.

The CITI of London is the British empire and all roads go back there, Mr. Wu you are not actually this thick are you ?

Lenin said the credit monopoly " BANK " will get you 90% of the way to the communal dictatorship.


This doesn't make sense. If the British Empire still rules, then why did Winston Churchill fight to preserve it his whole life? And why was he disappointed that he didn't revive it?

Britain no longer rules India, Australia or Canada. So how could there still be a British Empire? You are perhaps saying that it rules those countries covertly through secret societies and the banking elite. But that's different. It's not the British Empire of the 1800's.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24760
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Cornfed » June 23rd, 2015, 9:55 am

Winston wrote:Britain no longer rules India, Australia or Canada. So how could there still be a British Empire? You are perhaps saying that it rules those countries covertly through secret societies and the banking elite.

No, QEII is still the head of state for many Commonwealth countries. Military officers in those countries still take an oath to her personally, and I can tell you that many/most of them take it seriously and literally.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5738
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Moretorque » June 23rd, 2015, 6:44 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Britain no longer rules India, Australia or Canada. So how could there still be a British Empire? You are perhaps saying that it rules those countries covertly through secret societies and the banking elite.

No, QEII is still the head of state for many Commonwealth countries. Military officers in those countries still take an oath to her personally, and I can tell you that many/most of them take it seriously and literally.



She appears to be in hock to the bank but is the head of many territories and must tote the line of the credit monopoly or will be JFK'd, we have a good idea but can only go by flows pointing in the directions by who won what wars and how the conquered were carved up and who benefitted from the events. By the way the same people have benefitted over and over.

Winston or Mr. Wu if you don't mind, Churchill was just a politician to be used by the empire. Sir Winston all the British Empire does is lower their flag and take some troops home and then claims they gave the country back when in reality they own the corporate structure and puppet governments who manage it for them that they left in place.

Then if the structure starts to unwind for whatever reason they then claim terrorist bring the troops back to put the boot on the people who will not comply to the empires wishes.

As Mr. Spock stated in Mirror Mirror terror must be maintained or the empire is doomed!

I personally think the people who operate the CITI of London are sitting on all the treaties going back for the last 200 years or so and all you see today is a web of debt created for all us to live under for perpetuity going back to England or the CITI to be more accurate as the headquarters.

They do not care about nation states or the people who live in them, they control the world through the corporate government and corporate institutions they have erected world wide that manages all the conquered territories by consent or conquest as Paul Warburg has stated. WARburg is a very appropriate name for the game plan of world government.

Mr. Wu this really has become tiresome and embarrassing :oops:, your seemingly lack of certain basic facts of knowledge and what it all means for being our leader in unacceptable, please strive to improve in this regard and thank you for your understanding.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Adama » June 23rd, 2015, 6:58 pm

Winston wrote:Why does Western history and movies portray Winston Churchill as a hero or great leader? What did he do that was so great? Britain was not a victim during WWII and he was no hero. He was a war monger who WANTED war with the Nazis and pushed for it and insisted on it. Every historian knows this. So why does Hollywood keep pushing the myth that Britain was an innocent victim of WWII? Hollywood always pushes cliches about the Allies = good guys and Nazis = bad guys.

In reality, England wanted war with Germany, whereas Hitler desperately tried to make a peace pact with England because he did not want a two front war with England and Russia. So why didn't anyone blame all the British soldiers dying on Winston Churchill? It was his fault so why does no one blame him? They all act like Churchill had no choice but to fight the Nazis and that the Nazis were the perpetrators of war with Britain when that's NOT factually true. Yet Hollywood still perpetuates that lie. Why doesn't someone tell the real story to clear up this misconception?


Because his side won.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a great hero and lea

Postby Adama » June 23rd, 2015, 7:02 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTMGPV5_ay8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM[/youtube]
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Adama » June 23rd, 2015, 7:05 pm

fschmidt wrote:First of all, Churchill was on the winning side and Hitler was on the losing side. People labeled heros are usually on the winning side.

Second, Britain had a alliance with Poland, so when Germany invaded Poland, Britain had an obligation to enter the war. While Germany wasn't threatening Britain directly, it was threatening to take over a big chunk of Europe which would have changed the balance of power and not been in Britain's interest.



That's only half the story. Both Russia and Germany invaded Poland, at the same time. The allies only declared war on Germany but made attempts to make Mother Russia their ally. Why is that? Because the elites had planned to destroy Germany for a long time, just as they had planned to kill the Romanov family and take over Russia with their Bolshevism FOR GENERATIONS prior to their success.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Adama » June 23rd, 2015, 7:10 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:By that logic Britain should have also declared war on the Soviet Union, since they also invaded Poland.

In theory, yes. But Churchill was much more scared of Germany than of Russia. Remember that WW1 was still fairly fresh in the minds of Europeans.

It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.

Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused. So Britain certainly did not do the bidding of Jews.


You've never heard of the Balfour agreement then, between Lord Balfour and Lord Rothschild.

The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[1][2]


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

These elite Jews, or the aristocracy of the Jews (hardly every Jew, just the Rothschild Zionists who control the system) work on generation plans. They work on plans hundreds of years in advance and make slow progress towards those goals. You can almost admire them, if their goal wasnt to destroy humanity for their antichrist god.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is Winston Churchill considered a hero and great lea

Postby Adama » June 23rd, 2015, 7:12 pm

droid wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
It is clear that they were in fact doing the evil bidding of the Jews/banksters.

Banksters, maybe. But Jews, Jews had been begging Britain to give them Israel for some time and Britain refused. So Britain certainly did not do the bidding of Jews.


That's kind of the usual straw man. It is well known the USA/brits and the USSR were jewish-mob controlled, we don't need to rehash that and post the list of mobsters do we?

Please don't take this personally fschmidt, but how do you reconcile your hatred of modern society, with the strong influence jewish media and doctrines have had in its development? Are you impartial enough to recognize this?


The River Nile.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to History

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest