I am a victim of the Nazis

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am a victim of the Nazis

Post by Cornfed »

A lot of the men in my extended family were dumb enough to fight for the ZOG in WWll. Many of them died. One of them who didn't die was called Viv. He was technically too old to serve, but lied about his age to join. He was a tractor driver in civilian life, so they made him an armored car driver in the military. He was awarded several medals and apparently killed many people, and thus he returned as a traumatized alcoholic. During his absence his wife died in mysterious circumstances. He was in no condition to raise his infant daughter, so she had to be raised by her teenaged sister. All the family's property was gone. The ramifications of this radiated down to that girl's youngest child (me). So you could say I suffered at the hands of the Nazis as much as any indirect victim.

So if anything, by the Jewish narrative, I should be whining about the Nazis for fun and profit. In fact, the Jews should be paying me for the efforts of my ancestors. But I'm not. I am talking about history as I think it happened. I wish others could do likewise.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am a victim of the Nazis

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I am an indirect victim of Stalin but I do not hate Russians with a burning passion, nor do I seek the destruction of the Russian people and culture. Likewise, I know many people who's grandparents died at the hands of the Nazi's and still enjoy vacationing in Germany. A great-uncle of mine who was imprisoned by the Nazi's married a German woman after the war ended, and theirs was a happy union. My wife's family did not historically get along well with the Japanese imperial army, but as of right now several of her relatives enjoy Japanese shows and music, as well as their cuisine.

People who let history decide the course of their lives are generally losers. Living in the past, being nostalgic over what once was and never will be again... it's a bittersweet feeling, but not an awfully productive mindset to have. I find history very fascinating to read about, to think about, to discuss. But ultimately, it has little impact on how I live my life and it shouldn't for anyone else, Jewish, German, Irish, African-American or otherwise.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I am not a victim of the Nazis. My parents and grandparents were, but not me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You are a product of their love, the perfect man created by Eugenics.

The Great One is never happy.
Time to Hide!