Russo-Georgian war doesn't make sense

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Russo-Georgian war doesn't make sense

Post by Citizen »

Wolfeye wrote:Well, the idea of that invasion taking over Russia is a little much. It's a little bit like when they were saying that the Russians were trying to take over Ukraine- they WEREN'T the region & the WERE helping against a genocide. Not much of anything about the Pro-Russia vs the Pro-Eu (maybe "Pro-EU/America") deal gets around over here. Nothing much about their being openly Nazi units on the western side throwing their arms out & being assholes to their own side (disappearances seem to have happened, as well as large amounts of confiscation).

I think it was meant more to stir up trouble & pin a false wrong on Russia. Ever see Blade Trinity? Kind of like that scene in the beginning, where Blade kills those guys that turn out to be humans working for the vampires. He handles it with an effective level of brutality & it's something that is painted to LOOK like a vicious slaying for simple cruelty. Pernicious tactics to set someone UP & use other peoples' consciences as an implement against them? Sound familiar?
:D I was not saying that tiny Georgia could stand up against Russia. I was merely pointing out the differences in systems that are made available. Just another point as to how America really was not involved.

Blade Trinity? I watched some of it. It was such crap, I turned it off.

Well we know the Russ are the invaders of that entire region so it is hard to believe that anything the Russ do is good. They have robbed, enslaved and murdered millions. That is not to say the people that live in Europe, North and South America, and Asia now, are any better. They did and do the same thing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Citizen wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Well, the idea of that invasion taking over Russia is a little much. It's a little bit like when they were saying that the Russians were trying to take over Ukraine- they WEREN'T the region & the WERE helping against a genocide. Not much of anything about the Pro-Russia vs the Pro-Eu (maybe "Pro-EU/America") deal gets around over here. Nothing much about their being openly Nazi units on the western side throwing their arms out & being assholes to their own side (disappearances seem to have happened, as well as large amounts of confiscation).

I think it was meant more to stir up trouble & pin a false wrong on Russia. Ever see Blade Trinity? Kind of like that scene in the beginning, where Blade kills those guys that turn out to be humans working for the vampires. He handles it with an effective level of brutality & it's something that is painted to LOOK like a vicious slaying for simple cruelty. Pernicious tactics to set someone UP & use other peoples' consciences as an implement against them? Sound familiar?
:D I was not saying that tiny Georgia could stand up against Russia. I was merely pointing out the differences in systems that are made available. Just another point as to how America really was not involved.

Blade Trinity? I watched some of it. It was such crap, I turned it off.

Well we know the Russ are the invaders of that entire region so it is hard to believe that anything the Russ do is good. They have robbed, enslaved and murdered millions. That is not to say the people that live in Europe, North and South America, and Asia now, are any better. They did and do the same thing.
True. the americans are invaders of north america. so that makes them no different than russians. Blacks are invaders of southern africa, wiping out the bushmen, The yellow man has also most likely invaded and wiped out. Even in europe invasions from the east colonised the place. All races have done it, like all races took slaves, negating that argument as a moral high ground. Most likely even races the white man took over wiped out someone else. So why only blame russians, or whites?

The only difference is that the white man actually turned it into a success and made something of those lands.

Of all the nations today, it seems like only russia acts in a way of what is good for the white man. Defining the white man as russia. America does not. Europe does not South africa does not ever since 62% of them said let darkies vote. Australia says you need english fluency to immigrate, which is not hard core enough hence are being flooded nonwhites as well.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Well, yeah. The Jews were acting an enemy & the Ukrainians, well..., treated them like enemies. The flipped out on the Poles worse & you don't generally hear diddly-shit about that when it's mentioned. I guess the Poles rank less, too.

I don't understand- the Holodomor was Jewish-led? What's the story on that? I'm sure there was some involvement, as there frequently is, but I thought it was from a bunch of countries (I forget which ones, but I remember the Soviet Union & actually the United States being listed).