Russo-Georgian war doesn't make sense

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Russo-Georgian war doesn't make sense

Post by Citizen »

Somebody help me out here. The Russo-Georgian war in 2008. News reports nattered about how Georgians were armed with American equipment. But I look at what the Georgian military has and it has almost no Western equipment. They have some guns, a few trucks, bombs and utility helicopters from the West. Mostly they have Israeli and Eastern equipment. We know they got smoked by the Russians. Was this the Israeli's and their fascist Prussian dogs trying to drag the free people of the West into a war for profit and to get the Khazar's Kazaria back? What are your thoughts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment ... d_vehicles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_ ... _inventory

Time article

http://content.time.com/time/world/arti ... 85,00.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russo-Georgian war doesn't make sense

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Georgia had only a limited amount of US-provided equipment. They did have training and cooperation from US forces however.

What is generally held is that the Georgians performed HORRIBLY, and if they were to be attacked again, they would do things very differently. That is not to say they would succeed against the Russian, but it would not be the rout that it was in 2008.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It won't be the rout it was in 2008 as long as they don't invade South Ossetia or Abkhazia again. Fortunately for them, the moron Saakashvilli has taken his lunacy to Ukraine -- with a criminal warrant out for him in Georgia -- and American neocons have lost interest in the country.

My understanding is the Russians left the Georgia military in such a state of decimation that it would take a decade to rebuild back to the level of 2008.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Georgia had only a limited amount of US-provided equipment. They did have training and cooperation from US forces however.

What is generally held is that the Georgians performed HORRIBLY, and if they were to be attacked again, they would do things very differently. That is not to say they would succeed against the Russian, but it would not be the rout that it was in 2008.
But it wasn't America. It was Israel. People are taking about the lies of the Main Stream Media here all the time. This is one of those cases. America didn't arm Georgia, Israel did. If American military advisors had been in Georgia for anything other than simple training then Georgia would have actually prepared for the war. It wasn't prepared at all. Read up on the history. It's elite unit wasn't even in the country. "The 1st Infantry Brigade, the only one trained to NATO standards, was serving in Iraq at the beginning of the war;[277] on 11 August, the United States Air Force airlifted it to Georgia." wikipedia Aug 12 the war was over.
This whole war is BS and lies. Was it global bankers and indebted beggars trying to start a world war for profit? Perhaps it actually was a Russian invasion. Scare everybody so you can have the liars in gov't buy more weapons.

Georgia had almost NO American military hardware. Almost no air power but many Russian tanks. This is NOT an American ally.

https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/russo_g ... ance_power
"It is also inconceivable that the Americans were unaware that the Russians had deployed substantial forces on the South Ossetian frontier. U.S. technical intelligence, from satellite imagery and signals intelligence to unmanned aerial vehicles, could not miss the fact that thousands of Russian troops were moving to forward positions. The Russians clearly knew the Georgians were ready to move. How could the United States not be aware of the Russians?"
This article also wonders what the heck is going on. It comes to stupid conclusion of a break down of American military intelligence. LOL No break down. America was not helping Georgia prepare for a war. The Israelis were but they can't do much without America.

https://www.wired.com/2008/08/did-israel-trai/

"Israel armed the Georgian army," Russian Deputy Chief of General Staff Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn told a Moscow press conference.

""In 2007, Israeli experts trained Georgian commandos," he added. Georgia’s Deputy Defense Minister Batu Kutelia previously said that "Georgian corporals and sergeants train with Germans, alpine units and the navy work with French instructors, and special operations and urban warfare troops are taught by Israelis."

Geogria has NOTHING to do with America. There is NOTHING there that Americans want or need. Kurgans might want in there but Americans are not Kurgans.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Citizen wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Georgia had only a limited amount of US-provided equipment. They did have training and cooperation from US forces however.

But it wasn't America. It was Israel. People are taking about the lies of the Main Stream Media here all the time. This is one of those cases. America didn't arm Georgia, Israel did. If American military advisors had been in Georgia for anything other than simple training then Georgia would have actually prepared for the war. It wasn't prepared at all. Read up on the history. It's elite unit wasn't even in the country. "The 1st Infantry Brigade, the only one trained to NATO standards, was serving in Iraq at the beginning of the war;[277] on 11 August, the United States Air Force airlifted it to Georgia." wikipedia Aug 12 the war was over.
This whole war is BS and lies. Was it global bankers and indebted beggars trying to start a world war for profit? Perhaps it actually was a Russian invasion. Scare everybody so you can have the liars in gov't buy more weapons.

Georgia had almost NO American military hardware. Almost no air power but many Russian tanks. This is NOT an American ally.

https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/russo_g ... ance_power
"It is also inconceivable that the Americans were unaware that the Russians had deployed substantial forces on the South Ossetian frontier. U.S. technical intelligence, from satellite imagery and signals intelligence to unmanned aerial vehicles, could not miss the fact that thousands of Russian troops were moving to forward positions. The Russians clearly knew the Georgians were ready to move. How could the United States not be aware of the Russians?"
This article also wonders what the heck is going on. It comes to stupid conclusion of a break down of American military intelligence. LOL No break down. America was not helping Georgia prepare for a war. The Israelis were but they can't do much without America.

https://www.wired.com/2008/08/did-israel-trai/

"Israel armed the Georgian army," Russian Deputy Chief of General Staff Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn told a Moscow press conference.

""In 2007, Israeli experts trained Georgian commandos," he added. Georgia’s Deputy Defense Minister Batu Kutelia previously said that "Georgian corporals and sergeants train with Germans, alpine units and the navy work with French instructors, and special operations and urban warfare troops are taught by Israelis."

Geogria has NOTHING to do with America. There is NOTHING there that Americans want or need. Kurgans might want in there but Americans are not Kurgans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_T ... ip_Program
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_ ... ns_Program

Dude you are all over the place. Read the links and get a clue you moron.....

Secondly, there is a US military base in Georgia that serves as a training base. Georgia provided several troops in Iraq and Afghanistan over the years and they have a close cooperative relationship with US forces.

I'm getting a bit tired of paranoid conspiracy wackos derailing interesting conversations on this forum.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Dude you are all over the place. Read the links and get a clue you moron.....

Secondly, there is a US military base in Georgia that serves as a training base. Georgia provided several troops in Iraq and Afghanistan over the years and they have a close cooperative relationship with US forces.

I'm getting a bit tired of paranoid conspiracy wackos derailing interesting conversations on this forum.
You didn't contradict anything I said about the war. Just insulted me because you don't like me asking questions.
If you don't like the thread then don't open it. Just move the cursor to a different thread and click on the left mouse button (if you use a mouse).

Yeah I read the links. Read what the Russian says,
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:"Israel armed the Georgian army," Russian Deputy Chief of General Staff Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn told a Moscow press conference.

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:"It is also inconceivable that the Americans were unaware that the Russians had deployed substantial forces on the South Ossetian frontier. U.S. technical intelligence, from satellite imagery and signals intelligence to unmanned aerial vehicles, could not miss the fact that thousands of Russian troops were moving to forward positions. The Russians clearly knew the Georgians were ready to move. How could the United States not be aware of the Russians?"

Proof is in the pudding not the fact some Americans were standing around in the country. The United States is NOT a close ally of Georgia. Israel is. Israel armed Georgia NOT America. Israeli's trained Georgians. America obviously didn't give military intel to the Georgians in the war. Not Allies.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Citizen: It seems that the US did A LOT for the media/propaganda side of things. The hardware seems like it can from Israel, but then a lot of stuff from Israel comes from America & America tends to back Israeli efforts pretty strongly. It seems like the US handled the "intangible" stuff (stirring shit up. advising in the actions, propaganda to the rest of the world) & Israel handled the "tangible" stuff like weapons- it seems A LOT of the stuff they were carrying was German, though. Maybe Israel/America/Germany as proxies to various levels for each other?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ok, so now you're misattributing quotes to me in this thread in an effort to buttress your weak argument.

You are indeed a mess.
Citizen wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Dude you are all over the place. Read the links and get a clue you moron.....

You didn't contradict anything I said about the war. Just insulted me because you don't like me asking questions.
If you don't like the thread then don't open it. Just move the cursor to a different thread and click on the left mouse button (if you use a mouse).

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:"Israel armed the Georgian army," Russian Deputy Chief of General Staff Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn told a Moscow press conference.

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:"It is also inconceivable that the Americans were unaware that the Russians had deployed substantial forces on the South Ossetian frontier. U.S. technical intelligence, from satellite imagery and signals intelligence to unmanned aerial vehicles, could not miss the fact that thousands of Russian troops were moving to forward positions. The Russians clearly knew the Georgians were ready to move. How could the United States not be aware of the Russians?"

Proof is in the pudding not the fact some Americans were standing around in the country. The United States is NOT a close ally of Georgia. Israel is. Israel armed Georgia NOT America. Israeli's trained Georgians. America obviously didn't give military intel to the Georgians in the war. Not Allies.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Wolfeye wrote:Citizen: It seems that the US did A LOT for the media/propaganda side of things. The hardware seems like it can from Israel, but then a lot of stuff from Israel comes from America & America tends to back Israeli efforts pretty strongly. It seems like the US handled the "intangible" stuff (stirring shit up. advising in the actions, propaganda to the rest of the world) & Israel handled the "tangible" stuff like weapons- it seems A LOT of the stuff they were carrying was German, though. Maybe Israel/America/Germany as proxies to various levels for each other?
Yes, interesting. Use of proxies to hide those pulling the strings. Let Israel be the focal point of hate instead of America or Europe. But something is deeper because the USA did not provide intelligence to the Georgians. Why? If Georgia was planning an invasion why didn't it have it's best soldiers available for the invasion? It makes no sense. But, not much in this world makes sense. Everything feels wrong, as if the world is upside down and backwards with a rotten core.

Thanks
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Ok, so now you're misattributing quotes to me in this thread in an effort to buttress your weak argument.

You are indeed a mess.
Citizen wrote:

ah didn't see your wikipedia links before. So I looked at them now. Did you bother to read the links I posted? So lets see what your mighty links say $64 million for some light arms, vehicles (Humvees), communications and training. My link said that Georgia had one infantry brigade that was up to NATO standards 2000 men. So you offered nothing new. Those guys were in Iraq, not Georgia for the war. Second link is $60 million to train guys so they could help in Iraq. Again nothing new. LOL

Now lets look at what America sells to it's allies. Denmark has a small population like Georgia. What did America sell it? F16 fighter jets. Wow those would have been useful in a war. How about little Kuwait another country that makes money by selling oil and gas? F-18's, AH-64 helicopters, Abrams tanks. Gee bet those systems would have destroyed a wack of old Russian crap. Can you see the difference? Some countries are allies. Allies are sold weapon systems. Georgia was sold some cars, walkie talkies and guns. :D Americans can buy those things at their local store.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, the idea of that invasion taking over Russia is a little much. It's a little bit like when they were saying that the Russians were trying to take over Ukraine- they WEREN'T the region & the WERE helping against a genocide. Not much of anything about the Pro-Russia vs the Pro-Eu (maybe "Pro-EU/America") deal gets around over here. Nothing much about their being openly Nazi units on the western side throwing their arms out & being assholes to their own side (disappearances seem to have happened, as well as large amounts of confiscation).

I think it was meant more to stir up trouble & pin a false wrong on Russia. Ever see Blade Trinity? Kind of like that scene in the beginning, where Blade kills those guys that turn out to be humans working for the vampires. He handles it with an effective level of brutality & it's something that is painted to LOOK like a vicious slaying for simple cruelty. Pernicious tactics to set someone UP & use other peoples' consciences as an implement against them? Sound familiar?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The war was about oil and gas for Israel.

The Ceyhan-Haifa Pipeline was planned to construct a new underwater four leg pipeline from Ceyhan to Haifa, which would carry Caspian crude oil, natural gas, electricity and water from Turkey to Israel, which would distribute it in the whole region, but also to the port of Eilat. The underwater Ceyhan-Haifa connection would actually be a connection of Baku and Kirkuk with the Israeli port of Eilat in the Red Sea and Ashkelon on the Med, giving Israel control of oil and gas supplies to Europe and parts of asia, bypassing russia and Iran.

The objective of Israel is not only to acquire Caspian sea oil for its own consumption needs but also to play a key role in re-exporting Caspian sea oil back to the Asian markets through the Red Sea port of Eilat. The strategic implications of this re-routing of Caspian sea oil are far reaching and the skekel potential obvious to every jew.

America already scores as this oil and gas does not enter the russian system, but america already scores with this oil and gas at Ceyhan in turkey, their NATO allies. Only Israel would benefit from a further pipeline extension., hence america is lukewarm for its own interest but as always will help the kikes. The existing pipeline to ceyhan runs 50 km from the Ossetian border, which is pro-russian and anti-georgian. They could obviously disrupt this pipeline and threaten the flow of black shekels to Israel. Israel is shit scared of russia and would not openly defy Russia, but can only gain by using proxies like georgia. I don't think the kikes thought Putin would kick their kosher arses out of georgia in retaliation.

Another kosher strategy has been to cut off russian gas to europe by the kikery in Ukraine, would would make either russia or ukraine sabotage the gas pipelines to europe, forcing europe to consider kosher gas at shylock prices. The kikes would also love to 'transform' and 'democratise' Iran to run a pipeline through Iran to Israel via already transformed Iraq, bypassing Turkey completely. There is no limit to their greed and they will destabilise and destroy anyone in their way.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Astute observations. I remember the story of the Ukrainian Uprising being referenced as some kind of "waa-waa anti-semitism" when the Ukrainians flipped-out & slaughtered the Jews that were part of the enemy forces- the Poles were ruling & using the Jews as the landlords, basically. The Ukrainians massacred quite a few Jews & quite a few MORE Polish.

Yet it gets dubbed some bullshit persecution of the Jews! Seriously?! They were members of the enemy force & weren't even the highest number killed. How is that a "Jew-sclusive" situation? The Holocaust involved 6 million Jews dying, but also OTHERS. About the same number of Ukrainians died in the Holodomor, possibly more (if I remember correctly, it's 6-11 million estimated).

Where the f**k is the remembrance for that? It wasn't taught in school. It's never mentioned on TV or in movies. It's not commonly mentioned in books, even historical ones referencing wars & massacres. What is implied there? Probably the same thing that's implied when "Syrian refugees" are given asylum & preferential treatment in Western Europe over refugees from Ukraine.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:The war was about oil and gas for Israel.

The Ceyhan-Haifa Pipeline was planned to construct a new underwater four leg pipeline from Ceyhan to Haifa, which would carry Caspian crude oil, natural gas, electricity and water from Turkey to Israel, which would distribute it in the whole region, but also to the port of Eilat. The underwater Ceyhan-Haifa connection would actually be a connection of Baku and Kirkuk with the Israeli port of Eilat in the Red Sea and Ashkelon on the Med, giving Israel control of oil and gas supplies to Europe and parts of asia, bypassing russia and Iran.

The objective of Israel is not only to acquire Caspian sea oil for its own consumption needs but also to play a key role in re-exporting Caspian sea oil back to the Asian markets through the Red Sea port of Eilat. The strategic implications of this re-routing of Caspian sea oil are far reaching and the skekel potential obvious to every jew.

America already scores as this oil and gas does not enter the russian system, but america already scores with this oil and gas at Ceyhan in turkey, their NATO allies. Only Israel would benefit from a further pipeline extension., hence america is lukewarm for its own interest but as always will help the kikes. The existing pipeline to ceyhan runs 50 km from the Ossetian border, which is pro-russian and anti-georgian. They could obviously disrupt this pipeline and threaten the flow of black shekels to Israel. Israel is shit scared of russia and would not openly defy Russia, but can only gain by using proxies like georgia. I don't think the kikes thought Putin would kick their kosher arses out of georgia in retaliation.

Another kosher strategy has been to cut off russian gas to europe by the kikery in Ukraine, would would make either russia or ukraine sabotage the gas pipelines to europe, forcing europe to consider kosher gas at shylock prices. The kikes would also love to 'transform' and 'democratise' Iran to run a pipeline through Iran to Israel via already transformed Iraq, bypassing Turkey completely. There is no limit to their greed and they will destabilise and destroy anyone in their way.
So you are also saying that America really had nothing to do with the Russo-Georgian war. Perhaps only those in America the Israeli's could influence provided what limited assistance they were able to. Somebody can spread poison in the white house and thus control the president but damn hard to poison military bases. Look at the jets that spray the chemtrails. They are commercial jets not military.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Citizen wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:The war was about oil and gas for Israel.

So you are also saying that America really had nothing to do with the Russo-Georgian war. Perhaps only those in America the Israeli's could influence provided what limited assistance they were able to. Somebody can spread poison in the white house and thus control the president but damn hard to poison military bases. Look at the jets that spray the chemtrails. They are commercial jets not military.
Ja, I cant see where america would gain except the embarrassment to Russia if gerogia succeeded. If Georgia lost, again no embarrassment to america. Israel would be the big winner. Like any crime, look for who benefits. America simply had no vested interest since georgia was already USA aligned and sending troops to Iraq.

What you say is correct: only those in america jews could influence. That is exactly what happened in Ukraine. Those 2 american jew politicians were backing the coup. That woman and the slimeball half jew with a smile. Cant remember names. You can't exactly blame all america when a couple of jews were backing the thing and encourgaing israel. If america could get rid of all those neocon jews infesting washington, their government may actually be a good thing as they mean well in a naive way. Problem is americans are generally good hearted and well meaning, which makes them naive about other people, while the rest of the world is not like that. jews know how to pervert that. The nice liberal we all are equal if we had democracy view of america is actually a fallacy. Except for the niggers taken as slaves, america generally got the small minority of other nations willing to make something of themselves. The shit was left behind. Those of us in the third world have to deal with the shit.

America got the shit of the niggers: those that were thieves and troublemakers so the chiefs sold them into slavery. How did that turn out for you? Rotten hey? The other races you got the most enterprising of all social classes. In south africa we also deal with the shit. The worst darkies were always pushed south. That was their justice system. exile the thieves and troublemakers south. Hence the Xhosa was the worst of africa, The Zulus also expelled them south as thieving troublemakers.

Modern day immigration reverses that. the most clever of the niggers stay in africa and rule and rob their people blind. Far better than emigrating to america or europe for welfare. the shit emigrates as they don't have to make it on their skills and labour. They will live better on welfare than back home. If the modern day migrants had a choice they would never leave. Life would be too hard in the white man's land if i had to work. In africa the niggers with no scruples become the Mugabes and Zumas, earning more than your president, with 800+ fraud charges, and immune from law. Why would such a nigger go to america where he would have to work and end up in prison for his thievery. Africa is lekka for such shit of humanity. Only the white man can keep them in check.

wolfeye, you cant blame ukrainians. Their democratically elected ukranian was overthrown in a coup by Israelis and american jews to install a jew puppet. After their experience with the jew led Holodomor, you can only admire their tolerance that they didnt want to holocaust all the jews that the nazis apparently holocausted and shouldnt exist. For real this time.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 2nd, 2016, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.