Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

10 Ways Hitler Could Have Won World War II

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

10 Ways Hitler Could Have Won World War II

Post by jamesbond » September 24th, 2017, 11:45 am

Interesting video showing the ten ways Germany could of won world war II.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj56TsD2ZA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: 10 Ways Hitler Could Have Won World War II

Post by MrPeabody » September 24th, 2017, 9:32 pm

I read a book on this. The bottom line of the book was that Hilter would have won if he had let his generals run the war. They had a solid plan to win. But Hitler was convinced he was a great military strategist and that his generals were incompetent. But he was trained as a corporal and way over his head. Ironically, Hitler made one correct decision in the very beginning of the war, the blitzkrieg into France. Most of the generals were against it. The fact that it turned out to be a success convinced him that he was a military genius and he never listened to his generals again. But Hitler took credit for a plan that was created by Erich von Manstein and convinced himself it was his own idea. After that, Hitler never made another good military decision.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » September 28th, 2017, 11:49 pm

They could not of won the war,

Albert Pike explains they need 3 wars to do their plan for world domination and we are at 3.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 30th, 2017, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » September 29th, 2017, 6:07 am

Typical, predictable rubbish! :lol: :lol:

At the end of the day, they just had a fraction of the resources the allies had, It's actually surprising they got as far as they did.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?