Historical events and mysteries that seem fishy

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Historical events and mysteries that seem fishy

Post by Winston »

Here are some historical facts and events that seem fishy to me. Could it be that everything we've been taught is false, as conspiracy theorists claim?

- I know that those who think the moon landings were faked are considered quacks and nuts, but something does seem fishy to me about the whole moon landing thing. For example, why did they land on the moon a few times in 1969 and then we haven't been back in over 30 years. In fact, it's not even talked about, as though it never existed. Some say you can see the flag the astronauts put on the moon with a powerful telescope. But doesn't the fact that no one has gone to the moon in over 30 years or even talked about it, smell fishy?

- How can the assassination of JFK be shrouded in such mystery with so many unanswered questions? The event happened in the 20th Century, so there should be plenty of hard verifiable evidence to draw a conclusion once and for all, shouldn't it?

I've read arguments on both sides and they both seem to have valid points. On the one hand, for there to have been a conspiracy there would have had to have been successful collusion and silence between hundreds of people at different levels of government, which is extremely improbable. But on the other hand, it also doesn't make sense that a lone nut (Lee Harvey Oswald) shot JFK just cause he wanted to be somebody and was a communist sympathizer and was willing to give up his life to do so. And then that a club owner named Jack Ruby would silence Oswald by killing him just to prove that "Jews have guts" and to spare Mrs. Kennedy the trouble of going to court. That explanation makes no sense either and seems awfully imcomplete and fishy. It's too easy to just write people off as being "nuts".

What do you think?

Also, one side says that no one can duplicate Oswald's feat under controlled conditions, and the other side said that any average marksman can duplicate it, as tests revealed. How can such a simple fact be disputed? Either it can be duplicated or it can't.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

If there was a conspiracy--here's who the coconspirators had to be because these are the people who had to be involed in a cover up.

The CIA--controlled and staffed by the American Establishment--rockfellers, mellons et. al. Their motive--Kennedy wasn't going to be tough enough on the Communist beast which murdered over 100 million people in the 20th century. He had to go. Look at how weak Kennedy was in the Bay Of Pigs. WE HAVE TO SAVE THE COUNTRY FROM COMMUNISM.

The American media--in particular about 35 Jewish men who own and control the American media establishment. Their motive--to give Isreal the atom bomb which Kennedy was dead set against. When Lyndon Johnson became president ( he was Vice president) the nuclear non-proliferation policy against Isreal was lifted. I don't know the specifics, but ISreal got the bomb. WE HAVE TO SAVE ISREAL--THATS WHERE ARE LOYALTY IS.

The Mob--who did the work. Sam Guinciana got Kennedy the vote in Chicago. Kennedy just barely slid into the Presidency while running against Nixon. It was the corruption in Chicago which gave Kennedy the razor thin victory. Here's the thing....mobsters don't kill politicians unless those politicians are bought and then betray the mob. The american mafia thought that they had bought a politiciana at the highest level and then that very same politician put in his brother Bobby Kennedy as attorney general who was vehemently and earnestly out to destroy the Mob. Yeah bobby! Any way the mob felt they had bought a politican and that politican had betrayed them--so they wanted him dead. HERE WE MADE YOU PRESIDENT-SO YOU OWE US--AT THE LEAST --NO MAJOR GOVERNMENTAL EFFORT TO STOP OUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR

Those were the people and interest groups that had motive to kill Jack Kennedy and had the power and influence to cover up the crime.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a program about the JFK assassination hosted by James Earl Jones (the voice of Darth Vader) that you can watch for free on Google Video at this link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9062&q=jfk+ conspiracy&ei=1vULSIbKFJ6W4ALLkqy6BA

It's pretty convincing, and contains interviews with Oliver Stone.

And here's another program by the Discovery Channel called "Conspiracy Files: The JFK Assassination"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9022&q=jfk+ conspiracy&ei=1vULSIbKFJ6W4ALLkqy6BA
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Historical events and mysteries that seem fishy

Post by josephty2 »

Post that is 10+ years.

Asking someone who doesn't know how to play chess (or win games) about conspiracy theories is impossible, Winston.

I think, um, everyone in your (first) high school was trying to tell you this.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.