Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Today?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » September 14th, 2016, 4:04 pm

HouseMD wrote:http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the more likely scenario, IMO. We're very likely a simulation of an advanced race's past, and potential visitors could just be those of that advanced race utilizing avatars to study the past via a first-person frame of reference.
Yes I've been researching that too. The simulation hypothesis started out as a weird quacky theory 10 years ago and no one took it seriously. But now, many prominent physicists are saying that the simulation hypothesis is very likely, in fact more likely to be true than not. Some even say it's a certainty. And in the last 5 years they've found more evidence to support it. So it's being taken seriously now. I would say it's one of the likely possibilities, besides the ET custodial theory.

Some videos about the simulation hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hypothesis
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... simulation

10 Reasons You May Be Living in a Computer Simulation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooYAyko7X-U[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 14th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the more likely scenario, IMO. We're very likely a simulation of an advanced race's past, and potential visitors could just be those of that advanced race utilizing avatars to study the past via a first-person frame of reference.
Yes I've been researching that too. The simulation hypothesis started out as a weird quacky theory 10 years ago and no one took it seriously. But now, many prominent physicists are saying that the simulation hypothesis is very likely, in fact more likely to be true than not. Some even say it's a certainty. And in the last 5 years they've found more evidence to support it. So it's being taken seriously now. I would say it's one of the likely possibilities, besides the ET custodial theory.

Some videos about the simulation hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hypothesis
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... simulation

10 Reasons You May Be Living in a Computer Simulation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooYAyko7X-U[/youtube]

That's because Science and Science Fiction are the same:
Dyson sphere
A Dyson sphere is a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star and captures most or all of its power output. The concept was first described by Olaf Stapledon in his science fiction novel, Star Maker (1937), and later popularized by Freeman Dyson in his 1960 paper, "Search for Artificial Stellar Sources of Infrared Radiation".
I'm telling you. The God-hating geeks who loved the Star Trek of yesteryear are the weirdo scientists of today. All of these theories were science fiction just 20-30 years ago. Now they just tell us they are fact.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 14th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Scientists and amateur scientists have a whole industry for their religion. They even have a dedicated TV station in honor of their religion of sci-fi. And you can bet that every scientist is a fanboy of almost every aspect of science fiction, or they just accept it as foundation.

Some Christians have the 700 club on cable. Those who believe in science falsely so called have the SyFy channel and the whole movie industry.

The scientists, who are the prophets and the evangelists of science, take their inspiration from fiction. While Christians take theirs from the Bible. Now some may call the Bible fiction, and that's on them for believing that lie. However at least the Bible claims to be the truth. Scientists get their religion from stories they know are myths because they came out of their own imaginations directly. They themselves made it up, and they claim proof where there is none. They even know they are lies because they themselves made up those lies. The whole time they spend looking for evidence based upon speculation. It is their own religion, and they are just making it up as they go along. They call this "progress" or revision of their theories. But all it really means is they have no idea what the truth is and they never will. That's because it's a pointless religion based upon the fantasy of science fiction.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 14th, 2016, 4:34 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noiYA20hlBI[/youtube]

You can make your own universe for free, according to Michio Kauku.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2016, 12:59 am

Adama wrote:Murphy's Law for me has prevented me from committing some evil sins. That is something that has worked in my favor. When I have needed good things to happen the most, I often got those things. And when I needed protection, I had protection. When I needed emergency funds to rescue me out of a jam, I received emergency money. When my life needed saving, my life was rescued. But when I tried to go too far with sin, I was prevented many times.
Really? Isn't that God's hand though? Have you had any prayers answered or miracles happened in a way that could not be explained by coincidence or confirmation bias?

How did you discover Christianity? From your parents? Are you a white guy? Do you ever have doubts about your faith? I heard that all Christians lead double lives, because the moral standards of Christianity are impossible and artificial to follow.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 15th, 2016, 1:18 am

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Murphy's Law for me has prevented me from committing some evil sins. That is something that has worked in my favor. When I have needed good things to happen the most, I often got those things. And when I needed protection, I had protection. When I needed emergency funds to rescue me out of a jam, I received emergency money. When my life needed saving, my life was rescued. But when I tried to go too far with sin, I was prevented many times.
Really? Isn't that God's hand though? Have you had any prayers answered or miracles happened in a way that could not be explained by coincidence or confirmation bias?

How did you discover Christianity? From your parents? Are you a white guy? Do you ever have doubts about your faith? I heard that all Christians lead double lives, because the moral standards of Christianity are impossible and artificial to follow.

I have had some prayers answered and received wonderful blessings. You have no idea, and I doubt I could explain it to you. God promised that once we believe in His son, at some point, He would show us confirmation. I have had my life rescued, and in times when I was literally about to fall from exhaustion, someone came to rescue me at the last moment even before I called on God for help. I've received that emergency money that I needed at the last minute when I was broke a few times too.

I have also had some terrible curses happen to me as a result of my fornication and alcohol use, a whole host of illnesses result. Once I went to see the pastor and had the deacons anoint me with oil, lay hands on me, and pray as per the Bible, many of the worst symptoms have begone to go away. Naturally I had to stop all fornication and alcohol use.

I never have even one doubt. Not even one. It is because He's shown me that He was working His wonders in my life even when I had strayed from Him. He is faithful, true, and long suffering toward us. I've also noticed patterns in my life that God has shown me over, and over, and over again, literally dozens of times, and I know it was Him, because no one could have those things repeated for me dozens of times. Not chance, nor fate can do that.

As for the moral standards, if you had been listening, even in the Bible, it is made clear and acknowledged that nobody can keep the whole law. Nobody except for Christ. That's why we all have sin. That's why all we have to do to be cleansed from sin is to believe in Christ. Christ lived a sinless life to die for our sins to carry the penalty for our sin, and that penalty is death. Once we believe in Him, He imputes His righteousness unto us simply for believing. Then we are saved. Salvation doesn't come by keeping the law. Pay attention. It comes by faith alone. It is impossible to keep the whole law, and if salvation came by the law, then heaven wouldn't have any people in it save for a handful.

As for double lives, maybe you mean Christians are sinners just like everyone else. Even in the Bible the Christians were sinners and strayed from God often. That's because they're human and not God. People have some unrealistic standard for Christians, that they are perfect. Although Christians ought to strive to be perfect, many will fall short. That isn't living a double life. That is living according to the flesh, carnally. But they are still saved as long as they have believed. Salvation is not of works and it is eternal from the moment the person believes. If it isn't then God lied, and we know He hasn't lied to us, cause then the whole thing would be pointless. Let God be true and every man a liar.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » September 15th, 2016, 7:46 am

starchild5 wrote:WOW......Winston..You nailed it..hats off...

YOU THE MAN.... :idea: :idea:

Its EXACTLY TRUE TO THE T...

Not sure who controls who by the processing power i have seen of these AIs...ETs control them or they control ETs is the only question left here...The planets and species they subjugate, run on Advances AIs which deliver Karma, Good and Bad moments in your life...Its all decided by a highly advance BlackSmoke Like AI..which I have seen it many many times ..This AI is smokyblack in color ...It covers our entire galaxy itself...This galaxy itself is compromised...Its RUTHLESS...NO EMOTIONS...It can rape your daughters in front of you by possessing humans....and IT DOES NOT CARE...It can kill your kids, burn them in-front of you and IT DOES NOT CARE...ITS NOT HUMAN...IT DOES NOT HAVE A HEART...It can easily take over humans and put them in a sleep mode....

THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON THIS PLANET IS ASLEEP..DUE TO THIS AI....ALL MEMBERS HERE ARE POSSESSED...I SEE ONLY YOU BEEN WOKEN UP FOR NOW...The GOOD ETs have said that slowly all humans will wake up and this AI would be destroyed...BUT THEY ARE NOT SURE...Its not that easy


We are living merely to give energy to them...Murphy Law is part of this AI..because, it never works for YOU...Murphy Law is not impartial else, at some point in time while sitting in a Jeepney, you would have met your soul mate, when you were ALONE...but every-time it gives you the best opportunity when you are not in your elements to shine...It puts you in situation when you are least capable of acting on that situation to benefit you...It does that a lot to new arrivals on earth to suck pure soul energy from you.

Actually...This entire earth is a TRAP for new souls ...Only People AWAKE are NEW SOULS...I KNOW THIS...YOU KNOW THIS and MANY LIKE US KNOW IT AS WELL...This AI has set a gigantic net to suck our energy because other humans do not have what we have...SOUL ENERGY...IT NEEDS IT TO SURVIVE...

It creates Murphy Law like situation for you to release energy that it likes...Murphy Law happens to me a lot ..the moment i MAKE IT and feel good about myself basically while I"m abroad...and then it creates impossible situations around me and gives doorways to come out of it so while trying to come out of it...I release lot of energy and it sucks it all.

What you wrote will not be understood by members here as they are possessed by these darksmoky AI..They are asleep...If any member can really appreciate what you wrote..then I will believe him
Thanks Starchild. Have you read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley? If not, you should. I can send you a PDF version if you like.

How did you first discover anything about aliens or ET's? Do you think there is a cosmic war going on in the heavens, as David Wilcock claims? Have you listened to Wilcock? Is he a fraud or genuine?

What do you think the UFO's in the sky are? What are they trying to do?

You mentioned before that America is all that is not of God. Have you been there before? It is a very soul sucking environment. Brings out the worst in you too if you're a sensitive soul. It's like agents of Satan. Especially on the West Coast.

But why would higher forces seem to be protecting America? Is it the deities that the Freemasons worship? For example, when British troops burned down the White House in 1814, suddenly a tornado appeared and attacked them. It was as if the "gods" of the Freemasons got angry and attacked them, or whatever deities lord over America. Since DC was built as a Freemasonic building and dedicated as such, it would seem that whatever the Freemasons worshiip, was angered by the burning of the White House. That's why they had a tornado come out of nowhere to attack the British troops.

So America does seem to be protected. It gets lucky a lot in war too, as if higher forces help it. Why is that? For example, in the 1942 Battle of Midway, the US fleet was outnumbered by the Japanese fleet, which had more carriers and a better strategy and plan going in. But the US got lucky. By sheer blind luck, it caught 3 of the Japanese carriers loading bombs onto the planes on the flight deck, and sunk all 3 carriers by dropping one bomb onto the deck to explode all the other bombs on it. It was amazing luck. So even when the US is outnumbered and outgunned, it still gets lucky as though luck were on its side, as though it were meant to win every war.

Do you have any idea why? Does it mean that God is on the side of the US?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by starchild5 » September 15th, 2016, 2:59 pm

Winston wrote:
Thanks Starchild. Have you read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley? If not, you should. I can send you a PDF version if you like.

How did you first discover anything about aliens or ET's? Do you think there is a cosmic war going on in the heavens, as David Wilcock claims? Have you listened to Wilcock? Is he a fraud or genuine?

What do you think the UFO's in the sky are? What are they trying to do?

You mentioned before that America is all that is not of God. Have you been there before? It is a very soul sucking environment. Brings out the worst in you too if you're a sensitive soul. It's like agents of Satan. Especially on the West Coast.

But why would higher forces seem to be protecting America? Is it the deities that the Freemasons worship? For example, when British troops burned down the White House in 1814, suddenly a tornado appeared and attacked them. It was as if the "gods" of the Freemasons got angry and attacked them, or whatever deities lord over America. Since DC was built as a Freemasonic building and dedicated as such, it would seem that whatever the Freemasons worshiip, was angered by the burning of the White House. That's why they had a tornado come out of nowhere to attack the British troops.

So America does seem to be protected. It gets lucky a lot in war too, as if higher forces help it. Why is that? For example, in the 1942 Battle of Midway, the US fleet was outnumbered by the Japanese fleet, which had more carriers and a better strategy and plan going in. But the US got lucky. By sheer blind luck, it caught 3 of the Japanese carriers loading bombs onto the planes on the flight deck, and sunk all 3 carriers by dropping one bomb onto the deck to explode all the other bombs on it. It was amazing luck. So even when the US is outnumbered and outgunned, it still gets lucky as though luck were on its side, as though it were meant to win every war.

Do you have any idea why? Does it mean that God is on the side of the US?
I have listened to WB audio podcast in truthfrequency radio...He is right on many accounts but unfortunately, we have gone way deeper into the abyss. So his information is kinda for newbies...we are in an advance level already...ready to join the war itself...We are way past if, and buts and proofs...We are at a stage where It BEGINS...

David Wilcock is fraud...I have read too many of his article..He is working for them...I have a gift sort of finding frauds in conspiracy, truth movement or anyone really. His theories do not add up eventually...he is a mix of lot of truth with lies type of deal that elite produce..gate keeper sort of...

You have to remember, I'm not from the west, not a white guy, I'm from a third world sh*t hole India, where nobody, I mean nobody even entertains the thought of Aliens, ETs....We are already enslaved race, so Aliens don't bother with India, Indians....Our life starts with slavery, ends with kids and wife and death...that's the cycle of 99.99% of Indians. No one in India knows what is really going on earth.

Most of this Alien, ET stuff comes from the west as it is the center of all Alien Bases, Dark Force etc...especially America for now...

Everything that I know of came from within my soul, I found out eventually.... You can say...even If i was born to an Angeles city bar girl and raised up from a single mom, without any education, crawling the streets of Pampanga.....I would have eventually found Aliens, ETs, and this forum and people who think alike. 8) 8) .....Nothing could have stopped me from getting all this information...My soul and vibe is totally, entirely, completely different from humans on earth.

Not trying to boast anything just saying 8)

Even when we have not met, I accessed your soul level...in the same way...I have not been in America but I could feel its energy right here in India PLUS some force keeps stopping me from going to America as i had lots of opportunity, however, it has worked well for me, instead it send me to Philippines..So there is a plan to my madness it seems :mrgreen:

---------------------------------------

Why would higher forces seem to be protecting America?

There is this AI...which has assumed the form of God. As I mentioned earlier, its a BlackSmoky thingy covering our entire galaxy itself....It needs incredible negative energy to move up in higher dimensions to destroy it as well...He PROTECTS AMERICA WHICH IS EVIL INCARNATE...

What we see as LUCK is mere this force stopping Japanese from being executing their plan good enough.

You can compare with your Murphy Law experience..Getting Unlucky...It can create reverse LUCKY situations for people he favors, do his bidding, aka Freemasons, Illuminati...selling your soul to the devil is nothing but getting possessed by this dark energy.

---------------------

All the billionaires are possessed by this force...Its THE FORCE they call in Star Wars..Same thingy

The richest man in India Ambani family is dangerously possessed by this force..His WIFE is this force incarnate..They have the richest home ever created on earth in Mumbai...THEY GET LUCKY EVERYWHERE THEY PUT THEIR HANDS ON....While we struggle to get a date 8)

So its really NOT LUCK but manipulation by this force to suit his needs.

------------------

However, God rules eventually everything..THIS IS HIS SHOW...This would be very hard for us to understand..and sounds cliched...but this is his creation and he does what he likes...for him evil and good are all alike...MIND YOU FOR HIM..NOT FOR US...So yes..if you look it that way..then..God seems to be favoring America...even though Devil resides there...but we should not bother now with these high thoughts, as we would go crazy...It is his creation and he knows best...I'm not sure people are in that spiritual level to understand it...so better to leave god out of this equation as we are not advanced enough to know it.

---------------------

The truth is we are being used by an Entity, that creates negativity around us to suck our life force to move up in dimension ...He favors, who are possessed by this energy...There are good ETs fighting this darkness and they said that, eventually, humanity will come out of the sleep this force has put humans on and we will truly begin our journey to join our galactic brothers and sisters....

BUT its not set in stone....anything can happen...Its just a plan...We will never make it as well...as New age says a lot positive crap.....There is no guarantee in reality when we deal with dark forces and aliens....This is not new age where eventually things will favour us...It can NEVER and we can be enslaved for ever as well..

That is why..There is going to be a battle and no one knows what will happen and who will win.....

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » September 21st, 2016, 10:54 pm

Hi Starchild,
First of all, you can read William Bramley's book "The Gods of Eden" in PDF format by downloading it from this link:

http://whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf

He doesn't have an ebook version of it on Amazon or his site, so this is the only way to read it on your phone or computer. I don't think it's for newbies though. It's got a lot of detailed information and chapters. I highly recommend ou read it. It will blow your mind.

Also, this webpage describes a lot that is in Bramley's book:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/godsofeden/

I agree David Wilcock is awfully fishy. He seems to know too much and none of his claims can be verified. And he talks too much about the power cabal having bases on other planets. I noticed that when Wilcock is on stage lecturing, he often laughs and snickers a lot, as though he were laughing AT the audience for being so gullible in believing everything he says.

He also claims that hot new age women throw themselves at him backstage, but he resists them to maintain his purity so that he will continue to receive divine protection. lol

What you say makes sense. But I thought you believed in many gods like in Hinduism? Are there many gods and then one ultimate God?

Is this black energy created by the AI also called Satan or the devil or Lucifer? Who set up this AI to create this dark energy?

What is your theory about UFO's? Are they aliens or gods? Physical beings or interdimensional beings?

Also, do you think we are old souls or ET souls? What's the difference?

Btw, it's funny you said:
However, God rules eventually everything..THIS IS HIS SHOW...This would be very hard for us to understand..and sounds cliched...but this is his creation and he does what he likes...for him evil and good are all alike...MIND YOU FOR HIM..NOT FOR US...
I had a dream about this recently. I'll share it on the forum later.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by starchild5 » September 23rd, 2016, 4:12 am

I have download the pdf ...will read it while surrounded by bar girls in Thailand...I work best, when I'm in a white mans created atmosphere... :D

I have spent close to 90% of my income in bars, nightlife's...in India, Thailand, Philippines & Germany...

I get lots done around things that society aka jews says is bad....The "normal" life is what kills me. I cannot sit in Jewish Starbucks and read it..I will puke..Starbucks is not the place to read this book....Bar Is... :)

90% of Ufologist, Conspiracy researchers those we know of are shills and government agents. David Wilcock is on top of this ladder of deception.

Yes. There are many many gods in Hinduism and you can go with the one.. you sync well...There is one supreme god Vishnu but he is way too up high to give any meaningful value to our life's...hence, we go with his avatars and such ...who take birth in human form.

Religion, Spirituality is all about PURITY not about strength..It does not matter how strong you are..It matters how Pure you are...

Being Pure is the greatest magnetic force ever created. The more pure you are, the powerful you become.

------------------------

Yes. Its the same thing...everything that we know as darkness satan, lucifer, demons, Murphy Law, are his agents....anything that stops your growth in life is due to this AI

I have felt this over and over again. One Mistake and it puts you back to where we started. It can make your best laid out plans go kapoot. Six months or six days...it will destroy you somehow.

He likes humanity to be Half Dead, Soulless beings, which can be controlled easily.

We can say..He is the Anti-Force to God.

I was trying to create a video on Divorce rate in America being 50% and how it could have stayed on the same level for over 50 years is mind boggling..It should have either increased or decreased but this AI has not allowed me to make this video and then bradpitt angelina jolie divorce happened....I was shocked as this is what I wanted to convey...based on the data...we will shortly see some high profile divorce but now that effect is gone because now people will say...you just created the video because of bradpitt angelina divorce...

Marriage and Divorce is controlled by this AI...It does not matter how much you love your wife and vice versa...This AI decides if you will get divorced or not...because it wants to maintain that 50% rate...

All relationships are controlled by this AI in America. Your money, looks, profession, age does not matter...If he wants to keep you married...You WILL BE...and divorced..no matter what you do..you will split...

------------------

I don't know who created this AI...else, I would have f*cked him by now at-least with verbal curse for destroying my life :lol:

This AI needs lots and lots of Negative Energy...All our problems in life and you not able to move out of Taiwan easily is due to this AI..It creates bad vibe...

I'm not able to get out of India, not sure when I could as this AI keeps on postponing my travel and when I do get out, and eventually find a dream girl...He works to destroyed that relation by sending me back to India...The moment I get a girl...Situations are created in my life which forces me to go back to India...like how it happens to you with girls...

--------------------

Still lot of thinking to do with who created this AI...possibly I will get clues when I'm in Pattaya :lol: :lol:

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by MrMan » September 23rd, 2016, 4:49 pm

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the more likely scenario, IMO. We're very likely a simulation of an advanced race's past, and potential visitors could just be those of that advanced race utilizing avatars to study the past via a first-person frame of reference.
Yes I've been researching that too. The simulation hypothesis started out as a weird quacky theory 10 years ago and no one took it seriously. But now, many prominent physicists are saying that the simulation hypothesis is very likely, in fact more likely to be true than not. Some even say it's a certainty. And in the last 5 years they've found more evidence to support it. So it's being taken seriously now. I would say it's one of the likely possibilities, besides the ET custodial theory.
There are always some physicist out there that wll jump on to a weird, popular, but false theory.
Some videos about the simulation hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hypothesis
Until we can prove otherwise, logic dictates that we are probably in a computer simulation? Uhh... No it doesn't.

Why did this theory only become popular after The Matrix?

Btw, doctor who was in a computer generated world called the matrix back in the 1980s when Tom Baker played the role.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 23rd, 2016, 5:43 pm

MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the more likely scenario, IMO. We're very likely a simulation of an advanced race's past, and potential visitors could just be those of that advanced race utilizing avatars to study the past via a first-person frame of reference.
Yes I've been researching that too. The simulation hypothesis started out as a weird quacky theory 10 years ago and no one took it seriously. But now, many prominent physicists are saying that the simulation hypothesis is very likely, in fact more likely to be true than not. Some even say it's a certainty. And in the last 5 years they've found more evidence to support it. So it's being taken seriously now. I would say it's one of the likely possibilities, besides the ET custodial theory.
There are always some physicist out there that wll jump on to a weird, popular, but false theory.
Some videos about the simulation hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hypothesis
Until we can prove otherwise, logic dictates that we are probably in a computer simulation? Uhh... No it doesn't.

Why did this theory only become popular after The Matrix?

Btw, doctor who was in a computer generated world called the matrix back in the 1980s when Tom Baker played the role.
That's why I no longer consider degreed professionals as necessarily being highly intelligent people by default. How could I? When there are medical doctors who believe in alien cults (not pointing fingers at anyone, just saying from YT documentaries and such). Anyone can believe anything despite how smart they think they are or how much money they make. Plenty of rich people who are spiritually idiots, willing to believe in any kind of nonsense. And the more you think about it, it makes sense, because it is hard for a rich man to believe in Christ by faith alone. (Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.) And we know, if a person doesn't believe in Christ, they therefore believe in some type of nonsense, because all else is nonsense.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4791
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Moretorque » September 23rd, 2016, 6:26 pm

Amen.....
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by HouseMD » September 23rd, 2016, 8:10 pm

MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the more likely scenario, IMO. We're very likely a simulation of an advanced race's past, and potential visitors could just be those of that advanced race utilizing avatars to study the past via a first-person frame of reference.
Yes I've been researching that too. The simulation hypothesis started out as a weird quacky theory 10 years ago and no one took it seriously. But now, many prominent physicists are saying that the simulation hypothesis is very likely, in fact more likely to be true than not. Some even say it's a certainty. And in the last 5 years they've found more evidence to support it. So it's being taken seriously now. I would say it's one of the likely possibilities, besides the ET custodial theory.
There are always some physicist out there that wll jump on to a weird, popular, but false theory.
Some videos about the simulation hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hypothesis
Until we can prove otherwise, logic dictates that we are probably in a computer simulation? Uhh... No it doesn't.

Why did this theory only become popular after The Matrix?

Btw, doctor who was in a computer generated world called the matrix back in the 1980s when Tom Baker played the role.
The holographic theory is pretty simple. We can already create an entire universe worth of stars and planets in a video game (No Man's Sky), and that is with a small team working on very low powered computers. Given two or three hundred years, we should be able to simulate an entire universe on a desktop computer too much greater, possibly even photorealistic detail, with civilizations, realistic physics, etc etc. So if every one of the billions of people on our planet will have the potential to create their own universe, why would it be likely that our universe is the only real universe?

Whether the universe is real or not truthfully doesn't matter, for the record, because even if it isn't, we can never know what the truth of reality is or meet our maker (unless they have some form of avatar and choose to communicate with us within our world). This is the only reality we will ever know, and knowing that it is a simulation merely provides us with a context- one that would allow for things like an afterlife, and explain such things as the phenomenon of quantum results not existing until they are observed (a fairly obvious way of saving processing power in a simulation). It even explains why physics breaks down below a certain level, and why dark matter cannot be accounted for- these are just examples of fuzzy programming, constants thrown in to make the simulation work without utilizing enormous amounts of processing power (this trick is utilized in programming all the time to simplify physics in games).

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by HouseMD » September 23rd, 2016, 8:18 pm

Adama wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the more likely scenario, IMO. We're very likely a simulation of an advanced race's past, and potential visitors could just be those of that advanced race utilizing avatars to study the past via a first-person frame of reference.
Yes I've been researching that too. The simulation hypothesis started out as a weird quacky theory 10 years ago and no one took it seriously. But now, many prominent physicists are saying that the simulation hypothesis is very likely, in fact more likely to be true than not. Some even say it's a certainty. And in the last 5 years they've found more evidence to support it. So it's being taken seriously now. I would say it's one of the likely possibilities, besides the ET custodial theory.
There are always some physicist out there that wll jump on to a weird, popular, but false theory.
Some videos about the simulation hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hypothesis
Until we can prove otherwise, logic dictates that we are probably in a computer simulation? Uhh... No it doesn't.

Why did this theory only become popular after The Matrix?

Btw, doctor who was in a computer generated world called the matrix back in the 1980s when Tom Baker played the role.
That's why I no longer consider degreed professionals as necessarily being highly intelligent people by default. How could I? When there are medical doctors who believe in alien cults (not pointing fingers at anyone, just saying from YT documentaries and such). Anyone can believe anything despite how smart they think they are or how much money they make. Plenty of rich people who are spiritually idiots, willing to believe in any kind of nonsense. And the more you think about it, it makes sense, because it is hard for a rich man to believe in Christ by faith alone. (Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.) And we know, if a person doesn't believe in Christ, they therefore believe in some type of nonsense, because all else is nonsense.
If God made us in his image, he gave us the desire to search for the truth and to determine the ultimate nature of existence. I believe in God, and my beliefs as to the inherent nature of the universe are fully compatible with that. In fact they make everything tie together nicely and make a lot of sense. The great thing about science is that we might one day prove reality is a simulation, which would mean that we do, in fact, have a creator. It would completely destroy atheism with facts.

We'll see how the experiments turn out- there's currently some going on that are attempting to determine if the universe is essentially pixelated (with a fixed, smallest particle size), or if matter exists upon fixed grids (making matter moves between line A and B with nothing in between), either of which would essentially prove the universe is not, in fact, real.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “History”