Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Today?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 23rd, 2016, 8:35 pm

Naturally we do live in a matrix but it isn't as mysterious as they want it to be. We are living souls residing inside of living bodies inside a creation made by God. That is the reality. And that's it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1559
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by HouseMD » September 23rd, 2016, 8:37 pm

Adama wrote:Naturally we do live in a matrix but it isn't as mysterious as they want it to be. We are living souls residing inside of living bodies inside a creation made by God. That is the reality. And that's it.
Which is not at all incompatible with the holographic or simulation hypotheses. We'd just be explaining the mechanism by which the process occurs. Why would you have any problem with such research being undertaken? Science can prove what you've believed through faith, and it'll be shown that you were on at least a few points right all along.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 23rd, 2016, 8:49 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:Naturally we do live in a matrix but it isn't as mysterious as they want it to be. We are living souls residing inside of living bodies inside a creation made by God. That is the reality. And that's it.
Which is not at all incompatible with the holographic or simulation hypotheses. We'd just be explaining the mechanism by which the process occurs. Why would you have any problem with such research being undertaken? Science can prove what you've believed through faith, and it'll be shown that you were on at least a few points right all along.
It certainly is interesting, and they may find some interesting findings. Godliness is just the cover though. Most sciencists are looking to disprove God, and if they can't they'll lie about it with enough Freemasons until everyone believes it's true. Modern scientists aren't friends of God. They are enemies of God, by their own making, not His.

If you don't believe that, just listen to Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Michio Kaku and the rest who are all the most famous scientists, who just so happen to despise God passionately and openly without fear. Are men like this going to discover evidence for God? Even if they did, they would not assign it to God.

I am not against any discovery or knowledge per se. I'm just saying they'll only use it for theories of atheism. They already have the big bang, evolution and even reincarnation and Buddhism match up with those two well. This will give some new evidence for the New Agers.

Besides that, there is already sufficient proof that what God wrote is real. The foundations of the mountains burn with lava and magma, which is hellfire, bursting through to the surface. Deuteronomy describes this. That's all the proof you need right there. But of course they'll believe a computer model rather than their very own eyes.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1559
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by HouseMD » September 23rd, 2016, 9:18 pm

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:Naturally we do live in a matrix but it isn't as mysterious as they want it to be. We are living souls residing inside of living bodies inside a creation made by God. That is the reality. And that's it.
Which is not at all incompatible with the holographic or simulation hypotheses. We'd just be explaining the mechanism by which the process occurs. Why would you have any problem with such research being undertaken? Science can prove what you've believed through faith, and it'll be shown that you were on at least a few points right all along.
It certainly is interesting, and they may find some interesting findings. Godliness is just the cover though. Most sciencists are looking to disprove God, and if they can't they'll lie about it with enough Freemasons until everyone believes it's true. Modern scientists aren't friends of God. They are enemies of God, by their own making, not His.

If you don't believe that, just listen to Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Michio Kaku and the rest who are all the most famous scientists, who just so happen to despise God passionately and openly without fear. Are men like this going to discover evidence for God? Even if they did, they would not assign it to God.

I am not against any discovery or knowledge per se. I'm just saying they'll only use it for theories of atheism. They already have the big bang, evolution and even reincarnation and Buddhism match up with those two well. This will give some new evidence for the New Agers.

Besides that, there is already sufficient proof that what God wrote is real. The foundations of the mountains burn with lava and magma, which is hellfire, bursting through to the surface. Deuteronomy describes this. That's all the proof you need right there. But of course they'll believe a computer model rather than their very own eyes.
This is perhaps one of the biggest blows atheism could ever suffer though- if it is true, we have a creator, period, and we can never know the nature of reality outside the simulation, therefore any observations made thereafter cannot support atheism due to their being observations of an artificial reality.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » September 24th, 2016, 4:08 am

There is some evidence that our universe is simulated. Google "anthropic principle". Obamas science advisor James Gates said that they found computer code in quantum particles already.

But one problem with all this is that computer simulated characters do not have consciousness. They have not been able to explain this. Consciousness is mysterious in fact. No one can understand or define it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1559
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by HouseMD » September 24th, 2016, 4:14 am

Winston wrote:There is some evidence that our universe is simulated. Google "anthropic principle". Obamas science advisor James Gates said that they found computer code in quantum particles already.

But one problem with all this is that computer simulated characters do not have consciousness. They have not been able to explain this. Consciousness is mysterious in fact. No one can understand or define it.
Our current simulations don't have consciousness, but in the future, they very well might.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by starchild5 » September 24th, 2016, 4:20 am

Its somewhere in the middle....if we were mere simulation...why do we feel PAIN ??

Holographic Universe is a weapon on planets to enslave them...This AI remolds our reality itself...

It created MATRIX around our Natural reality...God would not create something that is so f*cked up to begin with....

They are trying to play God...Why would god need Computer Simulation to create reality :lol:

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1559
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by HouseMD » September 24th, 2016, 4:39 am

starchild5 wrote:Its somewhere in the middle....if we were mere simulation...why do we feel PAIN ??

Holographic Universe is a weapon on planets to enslave them...This AI remolds our reality itself...

It created MATRIX around our Natural reality...God would not create something that is so f*cked up to begin with....

They are trying to play God...Why would god need Computer Simulation to create reality :lol:
Because we were created in God's image and we simulate things- perhaps God has motivations that resemble ours on some level.

As to pain, life could not exist without it. Good without evil is meaningless, comfort without pain lacking context.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 24th, 2016, 2:45 pm

HouseMD wrote: This is perhaps one of the biggest blows atheism could ever suffer though- if it is true, we have a creator, period, and we can never know the nature of reality outside the simulation, therefore any observations made thereafter cannot support atheism due to their being observations of an artificial reality.
Satan himself and all the fallen angels were in Heaven and they knew God. God and Jesus aren't something that was unknowable to them. And angels are far greater in might and intelligence than any man. If the angels who saw God "in person" could turn away from Him to the point where they want to destroy God's creation, how is it that some facts could convince the average person, who are not as intelligent as angels, and who have not seen God in person?

There will be no big blows to atheism. Satan is the god of this world. Most of those scientists openly hate God. They will either conceal any real discovery or mask it with lies. They are already doing this, but if you tell anyone you're already being lied to by "science", then you're called a kook.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 24th, 2016, 2:49 pm

starchild5 wrote:Its somewhere in the middle....if we were mere simulation...why do we feel PAIN ??

Holographic Universe is a weapon on planets to enslave them...This AI remolds our reality itself...

It created MATRIX around our Natural reality...God would not create something that is so f*cked up to begin with....

They are trying to play God...Why would god need Computer Simulation to create reality :lol:
God created the earth perfect. I doubt there was ever going to be a thing such as pain. God says in the end, the lions will not even eat flesh and there will be peace on earth. That is the way He created the earth.

Satan ruined it, and Adam and Eve ruined it, when they fell. Everyone knows the story of the Fall of Man.

So don't blame God. You can blame Satan, Adam and Eve for this.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 24th, 2016, 2:51 pm

Winston wrote:There is some evidence that our universe is simulated. Google "anthropic principle". Obamas science advisor James Gates said that they found computer code in quantum particles already.

But one problem with all this is that computer simulated characters do not have consciousness. They have not been able to explain this. Consciousness is mysterious in fact. No one can understand or define it.
I would bet you need a soul or some other gift from God which makes the being truly alive. It is unlikely that Skynet will ever happen. A soul is required.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by starchild5 » September 25th, 2016, 4:42 am

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its somewhere in the middle....if we were mere simulation...why do we feel PAIN ??

Holographic Universe is a weapon on planets to enslave them...This AI remolds our reality itself...

It created MATRIX around our Natural reality...God would not create something that is so f*cked up to begin with....

They are trying to play God...Why would god need Computer Simulation to create reality :lol:
God created the earth perfect. I doubt there was ever going to be a thing such as pain. God says in the end, the lions will not even eat flesh and there will be peace on earth. That is the way He created the earth.

Satan ruined it, and Adam and Eve ruined it, when they fell. Everyone knows the story of the Fall of Man.

So don't blame God. You can blame Satan, Adam and Eve for this.
I agree totally on this.

God created a Perfect world......The present earth of pain, misery is the handywork of satan which i call it AI, force of darkness...

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Adama » September 25th, 2016, 12:11 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its somewhere in the middle....if we were mere simulation...why do we feel PAIN ??

Holographic Universe is a weapon on planets to enslave them...This AI remolds our reality itself...

It created MATRIX around our Natural reality...God would not create something that is so f*cked up to begin with....

They are trying to play God...Why would god need Computer Simulation to create reality :lol:
God created the earth perfect. I doubt there was ever going to be a thing such as pain. God says in the end, the lions will not even eat flesh and there will be peace on earth. That is the way He created the earth.

Satan ruined it, and Adam and Eve ruined it, when they fell. Everyone knows the story of the Fall of Man.

So don't blame God. You can blame Satan, Adam and Eve for this.
I agree totally on this.

God created a Perfect world......The present earth of pain, misery is the handywork of satan which i call it AI, force of darkness...
Call it what it is. Satan is the god of this world and he deceives the entire world. He has false ministers who pretend they are ministers of the light.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » October 7th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Here are a series of great clips from various researchers, including Lloyd Pye, that explain why the human race MUST have been created by ancient aliens, aka the Annunaki. They are very compelling.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g496D3re6zg[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27497
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston » October 26th, 2016, 8:17 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eos7shdRrWs[/youtube]

"Let US make man in OUR image" (Genesis 1:26). Who was the God of the Bible talking with?http://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-... 
Watch the documentary that explains it all. This documentary is an insert from Howard West book, "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki". 
Visit our BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS website athttp://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-... for more information on the book and DVD's to "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki".
This documentary gives clear evidence from the Hebrew language the Old Testament Bible was originally written in, there was more than one God that partook in the creation of the first humans. Man (i.e. Adam,) according to Genesis 1:26 was created by more than one being: "Let US make man in OUR own image, after OUR own likeness" is this documentary's topic of discussion.
The Documentary takes an in-depth look at the possibility of alien design concerning the creation of mankind. This documentary rebuts the help of angels and the doctrine of the Trinity concerning the creation the man.
In this documentary: "Aliens Created Humans - The Bible told me so", We acknowledge Zachariah Sitchen and his interpretation of the ancient Sumerian cuneiform text.
Howard West Books
History/channel Discovery
Documentary - religion, faith, aliens, history, Christianity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “History”