Video: Annunaki and Reptilian history in many cultures

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Video: Annunaki and Reptilian history in many cultures

Post by Winston »

A great summary that connects a lot of dots.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

When Conspiracy Theories begin to creep in to many sub-forums on a forum like this one, popping up in not just the designated sub-forum but in others as well (like History), what inevitably happens is the the forum loses viewer-ship over time as most members don't want to read such topics.

I have seen this time and time again.

Topics like this are covered on a multitude of locations like the VNNforum, Prisionplanet and other locations.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not in this one. Most forum members here are not anti-conspiracy. Anti-conspiracy people tend to be programmed robots. Most of the people here are NOT. They are freethinkers.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

globetrotter wrote:When Conspiracy Theories begin to creep in to many sub-forums on a forum like this one, popping up in not just the designated sub-forum but in others as well (like History), what inevitably happens is the the forum loses viewer-ship over time as most members don't want to read such topics.

I have seen this time and time again.

Topics like this are covered on a multitude of locations like the VNNforum, Prisionplanet and other locations.

Try http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

The site is hilarious.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread614461/pg1
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/b ... 5929498742

From the comments section:

"At least if they're hostile this guy is getting vaporised first, then the rest of us can run and hide in some caves or whatever until they go away.
I mean if they would vaporise someone as innocent looking as that dude, then they are bad news for sure! I think this is quite the cunning plan by the UN."