Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Postby Cornfed » June 16th, 2017, 9:22 am

As always, the Jews show us how to handle a problem. Strangely they never share their wisdom with the rest of us, and in fact advocate the opposite. However, I think we should learn from their example on a “Do as they do, not as they say” basis.

Of course I agree with all the points in the article, but it is strange that Jewish organizations, while also agreeing with those points as they pertain to Israel, say the opposite when it comes to white countries. I don’t know what to make of it. If I didn’t know better, it might almost seem like the Jewish establishment didn’t have our best interests at heart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html?amp;utm_term=.9c2ef4f93393&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.27a6530fba9e
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Postby Wolfeye » June 17th, 2017, 4:46 am

Seems like a good idea.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Postby ChinaFan » June 17th, 2017, 11:28 am

Cornfed wrote:As always, the Jews show us how to handle a problem. Strangely they never share their wisdom with the rest of us, and in fact advocate the opposite. However, I think we should learn from their example on a “Do as they do, not as they say” basis.

Of course I agree with all the points in the article, but it is strange that Jewish organizations, while also agreeing with those points as they pertain to Israel, say the opposite when it comes to white countries. I don’t know what to make of it. If I didn’t know better, it might almost seem like the Jewish establishment didn’t have our best interests at heart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html?amp;utm_term=.9c2ef4f93393&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.27a6530fba9e

Actually maybe no contradiction at all.
The Jewish organizations might be saying: You crazy westerners are sacrificing sane immigration policies for your golden calf of diversity. You've already leapt off the cliff, but we're trying our best to avoid that in Israel. We want to live.
ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Return to News and Current Events