France set for nationalist revolution?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: France set for nationalist revolution?

Post by tom »

With 80% of the French populaces supporting the Yellow Vest, France24 can no longer hide this with lame lies and misdirection. NPC France24 is still unrepentant and re-spinning new lies.

Le temps de Marcon est presque
Arrogant globalist Macron's time is almost up and will be forced out

משה בן יצחק
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thanks for the updates, Tom. No way the MSM are going to cover this truthfully.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The stupid thing about this is the protests have to occur on the weekends because of the white man's work ethic. This is the future of your people, dumbasses. Take some time off work. When you win you can order your employers and the government to recompense you for your service to society.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

So I was just listening to Paul Joseph Watson on the AJ show, and he says that within the past 30 years, there have been more Mosques built in France than there are Catholic churches that exist in the country. 10 minutes into the 12/7/18 full show. He was also saying that because of the cost of fuel, the countryside is being depopulated and people are moving to the cities to get service jobs.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Quote from Wired "Facebook's latest algorithm change favors wildly popular organic posts, rather than those from media organizations. The gilet jaunes protests in France have benefited from the new code" The truth is the media was ignoring this story and pushing misleading narratives when they did. Now it is too big to hide and still they are still failing. A common story from mainstream media is to blame Facebook, I call bullshit. They find convoluted ways to put down Trump. I call Bullshit.

In my opinion it's over for Macron, France has been shut down for a month with no end in sight and most of the French want Macron out. Macron is no where to be found. Behind the scenes the method of his removal is being worked out. Note the teargassing has stopped which is a sign. Also Trump has put his support to the protesters and Trump is abnormally good at sensing how things will go politically.

Another live feed from a Spanish source.

Frexit is now a real possibility, post Macron France may disconnect from the clearly dysfunctional EU

The President of the National Rally Marine Le Pen implores current French President Emmanuel Macron for "real action" to the "social suffering" expressed by the "yellow vests", which again demonstrated in Paris and France.

More videos from Invidious with search terms in different languages

yellow vest English
gilet jaunes French
les gilet jaunes French
gelbe weste German
chaleco amarillo francia Spanish
Last edited by tom on December 9th, 2018, 5:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Neo wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 7:12 pm
So I was just listening to Paul Joseph Watson on the AJ show, and he says that within the past 30 years, there have been more Mosques built in France than there are Catholic churches that exist in the country. 10 minutes into the 12/7/18 full show. He was also saying that because of the cost of fuel, the countryside is being depopulated and people are moving to the cities to get service jobs.
Yep. 10 year ago I was talking to a guy who lived in Paris and he described to me how bad the Muslim areas were. The French have clearly had it and will not put up with it anymore.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
December 8th, 2018, 7:12 pm
He was also saying that because of the cost of fuel, the countryside is being depopulated and people are moving to the cities to get service jobs.
This is a topic that has been discussed all around the world, but you only notice it when you're broke. Yeah, people who drive cars and even use much electricity in rural areas are being squeezed. They want us all in tower blocks (i.e. concentration camps) in major cities.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Essential Yellow Vest Demands
  1. ARROGANT MACRON, elected by fraud, who hates France and hates working class Frenchmen must GO. 82% want this.
  2. GLOBALISM can kiss their French asses.
  3. Global Warming Taxes (Fuel Tax) must end, stop the fleeing of French by the corrupt parasitic Oligarchs.
  4. MUSLIM INVASION must stop, live in France become French, stop bleeding the French people dry to support Muslim criminal behavior as the native French suffer in poverty to support this.
  5. I want my cake and eat it too, A long list of demands many which are contradictory
משה בן יצחק
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Does it make you wonder why leftists and globalists would choose Islam over Christianity? That's because just like leftism, Islam is against humanity, against human liberty and freedom, and it is destructive. This is how and why these ideologies which should directly conflict one another can actually cooperate for the common goal of world takeover. The end goal is an evil one world empire of death: murder, slavery, savagery, crime, poverty, and starvation.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The mainstream media coverage on this is utterly disgraceful. They are even tiring to blame Russia for the yellow vest protest. And they dis Trump too. They don't mention why they are protesting. It is stunning how ideologically corrupt the mainstream media is.

French parliament is surly considering the impeaching of Macron at this point, I am pretty confident there is more than enough votes to do this. Yet there is no mention of this in the western press but they talk about impeaching Trump, this glaring bias is bizarre.

What You're Not Being TOLD About The Yellow Vest's in Paris The French are super pissed at the mainstream fake news, they tried to light the building on fire the fake news press was hiding out in.

Paris Live
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

משה בן יצחק
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Over $7 per gallon. Wow. Just mind boggling.

In other news, according to Alex Jones, EU non-French forces are moving into France to counter the Yellow Jackets.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Macron said the Yellow Vest would cost France 0.1% of France's GDP.

משה בן יצחק