Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Casey Anthony Trial For The Murder of Her Daughter

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Casey Anthony Trial For The Murder of Her Daughter

Post by Winston » November 8th, 2018, 9:08 am

Magi tarot card reading for the Casey Anthony case. Wow. I never heard of this case before. Doesn't Casey Anthony look hot and doable? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 8th, 2018, 10:07 am

Damn that woman Casey Anthony looks so cold and evil. Who would think she was innocent? This Dateline Show makes it obvious that she was guilty. That blonde who is Florida's attorney general is hot btw.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 10th, 2018, 2:28 pm

Check out this news documentary about the Casey Anthony Trial. It's ridiculous. It's super obvious she's guilty. Everything points to her. The defense had no case and only made up stories with no evidence for their "drowning case scenario". Yet the jury acquitted her? WTF? There's even proof from Casey's computer that she searched for terms on how to suffocate someone just before her baby's disappearance. This case was a no brainer. Plus the drowning scenario of the defense made no sense. If the baby drowned then they would have called 911 to try to revive her. Also, the water in the baby pool was too shallow too drown in. And Casey's father never admitted to the drowning scenario, so it has no case. The jury must have been very stupid.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston » November 10th, 2018, 2:34 pm

Heart of Shadows wrote:
July 4th, 2011, 9:12 pm
ErikHeaven wrote:I watched some of the trial until she said her father molested her. I hate that False Allegation shit. Other than that we all know the outcome. She will be found guilty and either spend the rest of her life in jail or a Mental Hospital.
Its just as 6oodfella said to us.
Women when caught at doing something wrong they try to get themselves into victim status instead of owning up to what they done by claiming some bull crap about being abused, sexually assaulted or some shit. Makes me f***ing sick..
Casey never took the stand and never testified. The defense lawyer made up that story about her father abusing her. They had no evidence for it, and the father denied it. So I don't know why that theory was even accepted since it was made up out of thin air and desperation. That hispanic lawyer looked stupid as shit. Doesn't he feel guilty he helped a murderer get away? He also insults our intelligence by making us think that we are as stupid as he is. This case is clear cut and a no brainer. The internet searches from Casey's computer about how to suffocate and break someone's neck, were never explained away by the defense either. This was an unwinnable case for the defense. How they were able to win defies logic and reason. Maybe higher up people intervened.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2018, 3:41 am

Wow check out this interview with Casey Anthony's fellow inmate in prison. She's very cute and charming. I can't believe such a cutie would be in jail. Apparently, she's a gang member who did carjacking and got a 15 year old killed, that's why she's in jail. This girl seems honest and legit though in her interview. She revealed Casey to be a total psychopath and said some damning things about her. She said Casey only cried on TV in the courtroom when cameras were pointed at her. But in her private jail cell, she never cried or sobbed even once. Not even once. That's very incriminating and means she felt nothing for her crime. Also she said that Casey told her that she would drug her daughter before going out partying or clubbing so she would sleep for a long time and not wake up looking for her mom. So it's possible that she killed her by accident while drugging her.

Here's her interview. It's in four parts.

Part 1 of 4:

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWAcfiGGTto

Wow she is very cute and has a charming smile. What do you think @jamesbond? lol. Isn't it possible to write these girls in prison and send them money and then maybe they'll let you do conjugal visits with them where you can have sex with them in jail? lol. If so wouldn't you wanna do that with this girl? lol