Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For The Murder of Her Daughter! Public Outraged!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For The Murder of Her Daughter! Public Outraged!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It is absolutely sickening what this woman did. The evidence is overwhelming that she murdered her 2 year old daughter.

She only called the police and said her daughter was "missing" because her parents told her to call the police. This was 31 days after the daughter had gone "missing." What parent would wait 31 days before they reported their child missing?

She even lied to her lawyer and the police and said her child was "kidnapped" by a babysitter, now apparently she admitted that she made that whole story up! She also lied to her lawyer and police and said she was "sexually abused" by her father growing up. Her father took the witness stand and was asked under oath if he ever sexually abused his daughter and he empathically said NO.

There is evidence that there was a human body in the trunk of her car (hair samples and dna which matcher her daughters).

Also, after her daughter "went missing" she went out and partied with her friends almost every weekend. Check out these videos showing the compelling evidence that this woman is guilty as hell for murdering her daughter.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the latest news on the case.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Casey Anthony weeps as prosecutors call her a liar

Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is par for the course of someone suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She weeps not for her dead child, she weeps because she has been exposed, disgraced, and dispossessed of narcissistic supply for her ego.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This is par for the course of someone suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She weeps not for her dead child, she weeps because she has been exposed, disgraced, and dispossessed of narcissistic supply for her ego.
I wish that they would bring back these punishments, just for Casey Anthony:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawn_and_quartered

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_boiling (for this one, battery acid would be perfect)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The evidence showing she murdered her two year old daughter is indisputable. She waits 31 before she calls the police to say her daughter is missing and the only reason she called the police in the first place is because her family told her to. Traces of the daughters blood is found in the trunk of her car.

Also, the week after her daughter went "missing" she was seen at nightclubs getting drunk with her friends (and there are photos and testimony from her friends to back this up). Also, she didn't even tell her friends that her daughter was missing! WTF? :shock:

Not to mention she lied to police and said she was molested by her father when she was a child. Her father and other family members took the witness stand and they all said that was not true. She is a pathological liar and has a narcissistic personality disorder is what experts who have been watching this case have said. Even defense attorneys watching this trial have said she is as guilty as sin of first degree murder and should get the death penalty.

What kind of a mother would murder their own child? God help us!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I watched some of the trial until she said her father molested her. I hate that False Allegation shit. Other than that we all know the outcome. She will be found guilty and either spend the rest of her life in jail or a Mental Hospital.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

ErikHeaven wrote:I watched some of the trial until she said her father molested her. I hate that False Allegation shit. Other than that we all know the outcome. She will be found guilty and either spend the rest of her life in jail or a Mental Hospital.
Its just as 6oodfella said to us.
Women when caught at doing something wrong they try to get themselves into victim status instead of owning up to what they done by claiming some bull crap about being abused, sexually assaulted or some shit. Makes me f***ing sick..
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I predict she will get 15 years but only serve 7.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I can't f***ing believe this! All the legal experts thought she would be found guilty and get either the death penalty or life in prison. Now she may not get any jail time! Jesus H. Christ!

If this were a man accused of this crime, he would not only be found guilty but he would also get the death penalty. The American justice system if f***ed up big time! Just another reason to move out of the USA and into a country that is not feminized. :x

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

jamesbond wrote:I can't f***ing believe this! All the legal experts thought she would be found guilty and get either the death penalty or life in prison. Now she may not get any jail time! Jesus H. Christ!

If this were a man accused of this crime, he would not only be found guilty but he would also get the death penalty. The American justice system if f***ed up big time! Just another reason to move out of the USA and into a country that is not feminized. :x

Trust me, I intend to. Do not forget that there are people who know that she is guiltier than sin itself, and let's hope that they deal with the problem. :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I guess they think one destroyed white female is better than two destroyed white females........
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

I tell ya I saw the article on another forum.
Its OJ all over again.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley