Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For The Murder of Her Daughter! Public Outraged!

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MarkDY
Freshman Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: February 15th, 2011, 3:22 am
Location: Annapolis
Contact:

Post by MarkDY » July 6th, 2011, 4:13 am

I never followed this case. It only got attention because of "pretty white girl syndrome". This trial did not deserve all of the attention it got. If Casey Athoney were ugly or black, the American media wound not give a damn




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1458
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » July 6th, 2011, 4:59 am

I haven't followed this case either. Please don't call it news. It's entertainment.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Casey Anthony could make millions in a book deal & movie

Post by jamesbond » July 6th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Holy dog shit! Casey Anthony could make millions once she is released from prison (which could occur as early as this week) from writing a book or having the rights of her life story made into a movie! :shock:

Adult entertainment company Vivid has even offered her a career as a porn star! Jesus H. Christ! This woman should be on death row right now, not writing any books or making a deal for a movie or making porn videos! :evil:

My God is the justice system f***ed up in America! Here is the complete story regarding the offers she will get once she is out of prison! Just reading about this makes me want to vomit! :shock:



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... views.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2707
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 6th, 2011, 7:54 pm

You cannot convict a compulsive liar, whose daughter was found dead under suspicious circumstances, for murder. Yes, Casey may have killed that child but to find beyond a reasonable doubt was too high a burden without witnesses, or direct evidence of the crime.

I'm sure most of the jurors know she killed the child, but they could not convict because the burden of proof was not met with the evidence presented.

There are death threats and many speculate that Casey will have to fear for her own life. You don't kill an innocent white child in America without incurring the wrath of the general public.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » July 6th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You cannot convict a compulsive liar, whose daughter was found dead under suspicious circumstances, for murder. Yes, Casey may have killed that child but to find beyond a reasonable doubt was too high a burden without witnesses, or direct evidence of the crime.

I'm sure most of the jurors know she killed the child, but they could not convict because the burden of proof was not met with the evidence presented.

There are death threats and many speculate that Casey will have to fear for her own life. You don't kill an innocent white child in America without incurring the wrath of the general public.
I hope there are death threats and an "unfortunate 'accident' " befalls her.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Re: Casey Anthony could make millions in a book deal & m

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » July 7th, 2011, 3:05 pm

jamesbond wrote:Holy dog shit! Casey Anthony could make millions once she is released from prison (which could occur as early as this week) from writing a book or having the rights of her life story made into a movie! :shock:

Adult entertainment company Vivid has even offered her a career as a porn star! Jesus H. Christ! This woman should be on death row right now, not writing any books or making a deal for a movie or making porn videos! :evil:

My God is the justice system f***ed up in America! Here is the complete story regarding the offers she will get once she is out of prison! Just reading about this makes me want to vomit! :shock:



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... views.html
I did read a news article about how most of the jurors felt sick after the verdict... As they should!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: June 26th, 2011, 2:32 am

Post by Heart of Shadows » July 7th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Gotta just love reality.
Seems like the truly bad always get everything.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » July 17th, 2011, 7:49 am

Casey Anthony was released from prison tonight around midnight in Orlando Florida. It's been reported that she might move to another country and change her appearence (die her hair and get plastic surgery on her face). She actually told people that she want's to get married and have children and might be interested in becoming an actress!

This woman got away with murder literally! It's unbelievable what women in America get away with. If it was a man accused of murdering his child, he would of gotten the death penalty but since it's a woman, she get's off scott free! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » July 17th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Here is the raw footage of Casey Anthony being released from prison last night. Reportedly, she will be leaving the country (maybe move to Austrailia) and changing her appearence by coloring her hair and getting plastic surgery. She is also hiring body guards.

This is our criminal justice system at work in America, women get off scott free for murder, men get falsely accused of rape and go to prison. :shock:


"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8442
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Casey Anthony offered a million dollars for TV interview

Post by jamesbond » July 24th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Casey Anthony has been offered one million dollars to do a tv interview. One souce is saying that a news outlet is offering her 5 million dollars for a tv interview! Unbelievable a woman who murdered her 2 year old daughter not only get's away with it and walks free but she is also going to become a millionaire after doing a one hour tv interview! :shock:

She also had book publishers that are offering over a million dollars for her to write a book! Not only that, she is getting offers to do a reality tv show! :shock:

Can you f***ing believe this? If she were a man, he would of been found guility and gotten the death penalty. Now this woman is a celebrity and soon to be a millionaire! She will never have to work a day in her life! I read she that she wants to get married and have children and become an actress and model!

Only in America can shit like this happen! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Post by well-informed » July 24th, 2011, 8:48 pm

And you know what.... she's going to take that money, take a plane and move to another country.She'll change her identity or keep herself low-key and she'll be fine and dandy with her millions of dollars. It's like Lebron being put on the hotseat again and channels know that it will draw millions of viewers. It's sad that this is America, where vindictive evil women can get away with crimes and be rewarded for it.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » July 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm

well-informed wrote:And you know what.... she's going to take that money, take a plane and move to another country.She'll change her identity or keep herself low-key and she'll be fine and dandy with her millions of dollars. It's like Lebron being put on the hotseat again and channels know that it will draw millions of viewers. It's sad that this is America, where vindictive evil women can get away with crimes and be rewarded for it.

Just wait until this country falls... then they'll be begging us good men to come back.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: June 26th, 2011, 2:32 am

Post by Heart of Shadows » July 24th, 2011, 11:05 pm

I tell ya in a society like this its just nice how corrupt and evil figures tend to benefit the most.
Really a lesson today's youth can take to heart.
well-informed wrote:And you know what.... she's going to take that money, take a plane and move to another country.She'll change her identity or keep herself low-key and she'll be fine and dandy with her millions of dollars. It's like Lebron being put on the hotseat again and channels know that it will draw millions of viewers. It's sad that this is America, where vindictive evil women can get away with crimes and be rewarded for it.
Hell that's what I would do..
Reputation doesn't mean shit when you have lots of money and can live comfortably.

Hero of time: when it does its gonna be like the titanic where everybody tries to get off the sinking ship.
Hope the American public can stay stupid for a bit longer until I leave.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley

LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 12:31 am

Re: Casey Anthony is offered a million dollars for tv interv

Post by LarryLaffer » August 7th, 2011, 12:36 am

jamesbond wrote: Can you f***ing believe this? If she were a man, he would of been found guility and gotten the death penalty. Now this woman is a celebrity and soon to be a millionaire! She will never have to work a day in her life! I read she that she wants to get married and have children and become an actress and model!
Yes, it is HORRIBLE! This is how she should have been tried!



Another video showing how unjust our justice system is:


zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4607
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Casey Anthony is offered a million dollars for tv interv

Post by zboy1 » August 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

LarryLaffer wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Can you f***ing believe this? If she were a man, he would of been found guility and gotten the death penalty. Now this woman is a celebrity and soon to be a millionaire! She will never have to work a day in her life! I read she that she wants to get married and have children and become an actress and model!
Yes, it is HORRIBLE! This is how she should have been tried!



Another video showing how unjust our justice system is:


Hah! That Onion video was some funny shit. Thanks for posting!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”