Riots in the U.K.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Riots in the U.K.

Post by zboy1 »

What do people here in Happier Abroad think about the situation in the U.K.? I can tell you when I was stationed in the U.K., I found the Brits to be as loutish and uncultured as many Americans. In fact, many of the same problems that inflict the United States such as feminism, racism, and a tyrannical police state is greatly magnified over there. Brits often make fools of themselves in foreign countries and are considered as obnoxious as many Americans abroad. Do you think the U.K. situation will bleed over to the United States? Personally, I don't see it happening here as many Americans are in a self-induced coma to do anything about the corrupt American government.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I doubt it.

- Too many blind sheep. I wouldn't protest because what's the point, i myself can't make a difference, and i can't wake up the millions of ignorant americans.

- Americans are too busy to protest because they HAVE to work. They can't afford to take to days off to protest against the government. It's like even if they wanted, they can't. There's so little free time they have during the day even during the year. It's like slavery

- Weak collective mentality to rebel. Everyone is out for themselves
That's why everytime i hear the stupid national anthem in a stadium or on TV, i either switch the channel or don't acknowledge it personally. It's like they're forcing you to love America and anyone who doesn't stand up and put their hand on their heart is evil. Isn't that sorta like communism. Then they stand up because they are far too brainwashed to detest America

The stupid Americans that scream out "I LOVE USA" are the same ones that wonder why they have such unfulfilling incomplete lives, yet they put on a facade that everything is okay and great. When it's not
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

These riots were orchestrated as an excuse for the coming police state over there. They've got big plans after all. I've been following this for a while, they're turning cops into the Gestapo and reclassifying security guards so they can be used as make-shift cops when they need reinforcements. The UK will be just as bad a place to be in the coming years as the US.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

None of us are over there so its impossible to make anything out of it. I will just say this in NYC there are thousands of stop and frisk routines that the cops do every year and its bound to cause tension. Especially if you are just walking and not breaking any rules. There is still racism in America directed against African Americans and racist people who are only getting angrier as they have lost everything in this downward spiraling economy.
The old scapegoats will come out "The Mexicans are stealing the jobs from Americans", "Its the niggers on welfare", stuff like that.
I am starting to believe that integration just does not work and its better to shake hands and separate.
The looters are not protesting anything they are just stealing and the others are possibly raping and killing innocent people. All i have to say is it is stupid and get ready for the nonsense to come right here in America.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Have a gun, train with it and be prepared.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Think about it

Post by ErikHeaven »

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

It's an interesting thing!

Kids rioting and stealing things that society/culture tells them they should have.

I read that the police "shot?" and killed an unarmed teen and that started it BUT then all the "sheep" wanted their chance to yell "Baaaaaa."

People just need to "vent" a little, especially during these times. It would be kind of ironically funny if the Western World had it's own "Jasmine Revolution! Of course, the powers that be would swiftly and with malice put such a revolution down. No 2 month protests for us!

Sometimes I think that Orwell had a great idea with the "5 minute Hate" thing in "1984." I wonder whom "they" would pick?
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Well, the British government is reaping the 'fruits' of constantly subsiding single mothers whose partners were usually either sociopathic thugs or players. As we all know, children of single mothers are much more likely to underachieve (more likely to be prison inmates, criminals etc). These children have also probably seen that thuggery wins over Anglo women. Hence, they behave like thugs.

This sort of thing will become more common in Britain, simply because the 'single mother' culture is even more entrenched now than before. Hence, there will be more rioting gangs; it wouldn't surprise me if the more talented are emigrating (according to Rookh Kshatriya, around 100,000 emigrate per year).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

DaRick wrote:Well, the British government is reaping the 'fruits' of constantly subsiding single mothers whose partners were usually either sociopathic thugs or players. As we all know, children of single mothers are much more likely to underachieve (more likely to be prison inmates, criminals etc). These children have also probably seen that thuggery wins over Anglo women. Hence, they behave like thugs.

This sort of thing will become more common in Britain, simply because the 'single mother' culture is even more entrenched now than before. Hence, there will be more rioting gangs; it wouldn't surprise me if the more talented are emigrating (according to Rookh Kshatriya, around 100,000 emigrate per year).
Yes, I've heard many British are moving to your neck of the woods i.e. Australia and New Zealand. Canada is also a pretty popular place for them to expatriate too. Those countries are doing pretty well because their economies are becoming increasingly tied to emerging economies around the world and to Asia, unlike the United States.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

zboy1 wrote:
DaRick wrote:Well, the British government is reaping the 'fruits' of constantly subsiding single mothers whose partners were usually either sociopathic thugs or players. As we all know, children of single mothers are much more likely to underachieve (more likely to be prison inmates, criminals etc). These children have also probably seen that thuggery wins over Anglo women. Hence, they behave like thugs.

Yes, I've heard many British are moving to your neck of the woods i.e. Australia and New Zealand. Canada is also a pretty popular place for them to expatriate too. Those countries are doing pretty well because their economies are becoming increasingly tied to emerging economies around the world and to Asia, unlike the United States.
Indeed they are. Australia and NZ are still Anglo countries, though, so they'll probably become more dysfunctional because there are too many dysfunctional children from dysfunctional homes (I worked with many of them when I was younger). I want to take Australia for all of its worth before leaving, though. I don't know how my parents would cope in such a climate; that's my only concern.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

South London is the worst place i've ever lived but it was an interesting experience, the fun never stops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5TiGAgcDHc
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Same thing happened in Dublin a few years ago. A legitimate reason for protest turns into an excuse for rats to smash up the streets in which they are housed, with the assumed knowlege that any damage caused will be payed for by the same tax-payer money they leech off for their entire miserable existences.

If one was to suggest bombing these people I would be at the forefront of those against it. For the single reason that a bomb would cause too quick and painless a death. Not even slow boiling would be agonizing enough to match the fate these pigs deserve.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Riots in the U.K.

Post by momopi »

zboy1 wrote:What do people here in Happier Abroad think about the situation in the U.K.? I can tell you when I was stationed in the U.K., I found the Brits to be as loutish and uncultured as many Americans. In fact, many of the same problems that inflict the United States such as feminism, racism, and a tyrannical police state is greatly magnified over there. Brits often make fools of themselves in foreign countries and are considered as obnoxious as many Americans abroad. Do you think the U.K. situation will bleed over to the United States? Personally, I don't see it happening here as many Americans are in a self-induced coma to do anything about the corrupt American government.
Heh, I just accepted job offer from a company with oversea offices in UK. If I get sent there for work, I'll write a report on the trip.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

momopi wrote:
zboy1 wrote:What do people here in Happier Abroad think about the situation in the U.K.? I can tell you when I was stationed in the U.K., I found the Brits to be as loutish and uncultured as many Americans. In fact, many of the same problems that inflict the United States such as feminism, racism, and a tyrannical police state is greatly magnified over there. Brits often make fools of themselves in foreign countries and are considered as obnoxious as many Americans abroad. Do you think the U.K. situation will bleed over to the United States? Personally, I don't see it happening here as many Americans are in a self-induced coma to do anything about the corrupt American government.
Heh, I just accepted job offer from a company with oversea offices in UK. If I get sent there for work, I'll write a report on the trip.
Awesomeness! Just keep us abreast of what's going on, okay? Please take care of yourself and of your well-being.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

momopi wrote:
Good luck Momopi! I hope you do well there! But don't be surprised to see the same kind of stupidity you see in the States happen in the U.K. as well. Stay away from groups of chavs if you see them, there are nothing but trouble. If you get the chance, go up north to Scotland or Ireland to visit. Much better places than southern England in my opinion.