Zimbabwe - Men held at gunpoint then raped by those women!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Zimbabwe - Men held at gunpoint then raped by those women!

Post by E_Irizarry »

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/Wom ... index.html

Women rapists terrorise men in Zimbabwe
Share Bookmark Print Email Rating
By KITSEPILE NYATHI NATION Correspondent
Posted Monday, August 8 2011 at 20:15

In Summary

Hunt on for gang of three that has been forcing young men to have sex with them

Share This Story

Harare, Monday

Related Stories

Women rapists terrorise men in Zimbabwe

Police in Zimbabwe are on the trail of a group of women who have been raping men, usually at gunpoint, since last year.

Cases of men who have been sexually abused by women are common in the country and hardly a week passes without such a report being made in the media.

The motives of these women are not known, but there is speculation that they may be doing this for ritual purposes.

Indecently assaulting

“We appeal to members of the public to pass any information to the police regarding three women who have gone on a spree of kidnapping and indecently assaulting young men around town,� Harare police boss Angeline Guvamombe said in a statement.

“The women drive in posh cars and offer their unsuspecting victims lifts before spraying some liquid substance on their faces.

“Once the victim is drowsy, he is taken to a secluded place or house where he is forced to have sex,� said Ms Guvamombe. “I want to warn these criminals that their days are numbered,� she added.

On Monday, the Herald reported that two men were kidnapped last week and forced to have sex with women at gunpoint.

In one of the incidents, a 30-year-old man was kidnapped by three women and forced to have sex with them for five days.

In some cases, the women use protection and collect the men’s sperm, leading to speculation that they were in the activity for ritual purposes.

At times, the women are helped by armed men.

Since the strange rape cases began sometime last year, no one has been arrested.

Police have said the women cannot be charged with rape because Zimbabwean law does not recognise that women can rape men.

But they will be charged with indecent assault, which carries a lesser sentence.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

We should be so lucky in the US.
Last edited by ladislav on August 11th, 2011, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They should bill those men after they rape them.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

you can bet they AINT supermodels!!!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:you can bet they AINT supermodels!!!
Ain't? C'mon man. Many Africans have better grammatical control of the English language than Blacks do.
So for you to say "ain't", in this context, is really a fail.

You usually make way-better posts than that, guy.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

C'mon guys. 3 women? Forcefully collecting men's sperm(sexual energy)? Possible rituals?

I'm probably the only one who sees even an inkling of what's going on here(hint: It's NOT GOOD).

I hope they're caught and executed.