Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murder in Italy?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Do you think Amanda Knox is innocent or guilty?

She is guilty as sin!
56%
She is innocent and wrongly accused.
11%
She didn't commit the murder but was probably involved at some level and isn't telling everything she knows.
22%
Undecided/Unsure
11%

Total votes: 9
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murdering a girl abroad in Italy?

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, Winston, Winston. She didn't utter a single truthful word to the police investigating this crime. Not one. She's become a more skilled actress now, having had so much practice, but still strikes me as an obvious liar. As far as her demeanor goes, which seems to carry a lot of weight with you, check out one of her other personas (on one of these vids, can't remember which) as horny stoner lusting after the Michelangelo statue of David in glossy-eyed dudespeak, and then tell me what a sweet little suburban flower you think she is. And again, by her own admission she was promiscuous and heavy into drugs at the time.

You painstakingly try to make the case that middle-class America is a horror shop of pathologies, clearly a breeding ground for psychopaths, and then exonerate Knox because she presents (when she wants to) as a typical product of such an environment.

Exactly what do you think happened on the night of the murder? Every court that heard all the voluminous evidence, including the Supreme Court that finally ended the saga (I think for political reasons -- trying to get Knox back to Italy likely would have involved a confrontation with the U.S. govt), found as a matter of fact that Knox was in the house at the time of the murder, and that neither Guede nor anyone else could have carried out the murder alone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murdering a girl abroad in Italy?

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate and @gsjackson

You guys are missing the main point. It doesn't matter if she lies, or has bad character, or if she's crazy, promiscuous, etc. None of those things matter here. I never said she was an angel or had no character defects.

The BOTTOM LINE is that she's simply NOT capable of committing a cold blooded violent murder. It's not in her nature or soul or character or past history. She doesn't have it in her. It takes a certain type of person to be able to kill someone in cold blood by their own volition, someone cold hearted, ruthless, evil and sociopathic, possibly possessed. She simply doesn't have it in her. Anyone with street smarts and good people reading skills can see that.

If you doubt my skills at reading people or women, you can ask Donald Trump. He agrees with me. Trump has decades of reading people and sizing them up and has good street smarts. He said to a reporter on CNN that he looked at Amanda Knox and can easily see that she's not a violent killer type at all. Look up what he said about the case. So if you don't believe me, you can believe Donald Trump's skills at reading people. He said the same thing. As you all know, Trump is a good judge of character, and part of being successful in business is being able to read and judge people well. I'm sure you all would agree.

Also it is possible to look into one's eyes and see what kind of person they are. In the movie "The Rock", Sean Connery told Nicolas Cage that the rogue general on the island will not fire the weapon and kill many American civilians because he looked into the general's eyes and saw that he wasn't a murderer. Well he was right. The general had been bluffing all along to get his way and was never really planning on killing anyone. So one can size up someone that way.

Plus one does not become a violent criminal overnight, after a zero history of violence her whole life. It's not in Amanda's nature to commit cold blooded murder, despite any character faults.

This is the bottom line, despite whatever failings and moral defects she may have. Look at her closely. It's not in her to be violent, especially with zero history of violence in her background. People's characters usually reveal themselves early in life with clues. And there is no clue in Amanda's background that she could be a violent killer. You guys need to focus on that fact and stop reading so much into her body language.

Consider all the above and meditate on it. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it and remove your biases toward her.

I never said she was an angel or didn't have bad traits or didn't lie sometimes. But that's totally different from being a cold blooded killer and a violent type. It takes a certain type of person to be a cold ruthless killer, and she just doesn't have that trait in her personality or soul or body language. I'm sure deep down you guys know that and can see that too.

Yes and this is true even if she did lie to the police. Even if she did do that, all that proves is that she was a liar, not a cold blooded murderer. Besides, how do you know her claim about being tortured and interrogated for 50 hours isn't true? What if it is true? There is no recording or video of the interrogation. So you are taking the prosecutor's claim on faith and assuming he is honest.

Also, consider the fact that Doug Preston, who moved to Italy to write a book about the Monster of Florence case, was also arrested by the same prosecutor, Mignini, and harshly interrogated the same way that Amanda was. Like Amanda, he was also asked to "imagine what may have happened" to try to get him to implicate himself. So he can testify that Amanda's claim about how she was interrogated was true, because he experienced it himself. If you look at Preston, he actually seems like a nice, honest, genuine man who is very down to earth. See his interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUOIK2XGikM

So it could be true that the prosecutor unfairly tried to manufacture a case against Amanda Knox. Mignini has been indicted for abusing his power too. So he's no angel either. You can't just assume he is 100 percent honest just because you dislike Amanda Knox.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Contrarian Expatriate:

As to your questions: I haven't followed those other cases you mentioned. But I do know the Casey Anthony case, and there is no comparison here. It is obvious that Casey was guilty. Everything points to her. And she does look cold, evil and sociopathic, the type capable of murder. So no, she is very different than Amanda Knox. Plus, remember that Amanda did many interviews after she was acquitted to try to exonerate herself. But Casey did not, because she knows she's guilty and has flushed it all out of her mind, because she does not want to further incriminate herself by dealing with tough questions, because obviously she has something to hide. But Amanda has been more transparent and acts like she has nothing to hide. So they are two very different women.

Btw, I posted some stuff in the Casey Anthony thread. You can check it there and try to answer my questions and ruminations there. I'll tag you in that thread.

Anyway, read my previous post. It doesn't matter if Amanda is a liar, has bad moral character, is promiscuous, or mentally unstable, or even insane. The point is she just doesn't have the character and will and personality to commit a cold blooded murder like that, of her own volition. Especially since she has no criminal history or violent tendency her whole life. That speaks volumes. We all know that violent people and criminals have a history of being violent or committing crimes. It doesn't happen overnight. Look at Charles Manson for example, he had a long history of criminal activity. What you truly are usually manifests itself early on in childhood. That's human nature. People don't change usually.

To gsjackson:

Regarding your questions: Again, being promiscuous or a drug user does not make one a cold blooded murderer. That's totally different. See my previous post. Besides, how do you know those things aren't exaggerated? She may have done drugs recreationally like marajuana, but every young person does that. She might have slept with multiple men, but it was probably under 5 men. It's not like she sleeps with a new guy everyday. The guys in Angeles City and Pattaya sleep with far more women than that.

I said modern America is cold and unfeeling yeah. But most people are not murderers. They are just distant and cold and uncaring and selfish. They prefer to treat you like you don't exist. But that's not the same as killing someone with a knife in cold blood for fun.

What do I think happened? Well Rudy Guede definitely was involved. His DNA was all over the crime scene. But he may not have acted alone. There could have been a second man that restrained the victim. Hard to say. But if you watch Guede's interview above that I posted, his story is full of holes and makes no sense. So I think Rudy did it, but he may or may not have acted alone.

Even if Amanda was at the crime scene the night of the murder, still, that does not mean she stabbed the victim herself. She may have just been involved in some indirect way, and may be hiding something. But she is definitely not the kind of person to kill someone with a knife in cold blood just for fun, or lose her temper and kill someone over a personality feud. That's my point. Even Donald Trump agrees and we all know that he's a good judge of character.

Again, being dishonest or bad, and being a cold blooded killer is not the same thing. They are totally different. You guys need to consider that and look at this neutrally, not with a bias against her.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. An Italian writer named Gabriela Carlizzi says that Meredith Kercher was killed in a Satanic ritual on Halloween (which is not a coincidence) and Amanda was framed for it. She studied Satanic cults for years and has written about them. Mignini is also a believer in Satanic cults and persecuting them like a witch hunt and is a devout Catholic himself on a crusade against Satanism and Paganism. See the links below.

https://felonfreemasonry.wordpress.com/ ... or-murder/

http://beforeyoutakethatpill.com/blog/2 ... he-floats/

https://www.youcanprint.it/crimine-real ... 85501.html

http://petalidiloto.com/2010/08/chi-era ... lizzi.html

This could explain a lot. Remember that JonBenet Ramsey was also murdered on Christmas. And Mereditch Kercher was murdered on Halloween. That may not be a coincidence. These are Pagan holidays that the Illuminati or Satanic cults could do special sacrifice rituals on. So it may not be a coincidence.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 7:26 am
@Contrarian Expatriate and @gsjackson

You guys are missing the main point. It doesn't matter if she lies, or has bad character, or if she's crazy, promiscuous, etc. None of those things matter here. I never said she was an angel or had no character defects.

The BOTTOM LINE is that she's simply NOT capable of committing a cold blooded violent murder. It's not in her nature or soul or character or past history. She doesn't have it in her. It takes a certain type of person to be able to kill someone in cold blood by their own volition, someone cold hearted, ruthless, evil and sociopathic, possibly possessed. She simply doesn't have it in her. Anyone with street smarts and good people reading skills can see that.

If you doubt my skills at reading people or women, you can ask Donald Trump. He agrees with me. Trump has decades of reading people and sizing them up and has good street smarts. He said to a reporter on CNN that he looked at Amanda Knox and can easily see that she's not a violent killer type at all. Look up what he said about the case. So if you don't believe me, you can believe Donald Trump's skills at reading people. He said the same thing. As you all know, Trump is a good judge of character, and part of being successful in business is being able to read and judge people well. I'm sure you all would agree.

Also it is possible to look into one's eyes and see what kind of person they are. In the movie "The Rock", Sean Connery told Nicolas Cage that the rogue general on the island will not fire the weapon and kill many American civilians because he looked into the general's eyes and saw that he wasn't a murderer. Well he was right. The general had been bluffing all along to get his way and was never really planning on killing anyone. So one can size up someone that way.

Plus one does not become a violent criminal overnight, after a zero history of violence her whole life. It's not in Amanda's nature to commit cold blooded murder, despite any character faults.

This is the bottom line, despite whatever failings and moral defects she may have. Look at her closely. It's not in her to be violent, especially with zero history of violence in her background. People's characters usually reveal themselves early in life with clues. And there is no clue in Amanda's background that she could be a violent killer. You guys need to focus on that fact and stop reading so much into her body language.

Consider all the above and meditate on it. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it and remove your biases toward her.

I never said she was an angel or didn't have bad traits or didn't lie sometimes. But that's totally different from being a cold blooded killer and a violent type. It takes a certain type of person to be a cold ruthless killer, and she just doesn't have that trait in her personality or soul or body language. I'm sure deep down you guys know that and can see that too.

Yes and this is true even if she did lie to the police. Even if she did do that, all that proves is that she was a liar, not a cold blooded murderer. Besides, how do you know her claim about being tortured and interrogated for 50 hours isn't true? What if it is true? There is no recording or video of the interrogation. So you are taking the prosecutor's claim on faith and assuming he is honest.

Also, consider the fact that Doug Preston, who moved to Italy to write a book about the Monster of Florence case, was also arrested by the same prosecutor, Mignini, and harshly interrogated the same way that Amanda was. Like Amanda, he was also asked to "imagine what may have happened" to try to get him to implicate himself. So he can testify that Amanda's claim about how she was interrogated was true, because he experienced it himself. If you look at Preston, he actually seems like a nice, honest, genuine man who is very down to earth. See his interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUOIK2XGikM

So it could be true that the prosecutor unfairly tried to manufacture a case against Amanda Knox. Mignini has been indicted for abusing his power too. So he's no angel either. You can't just assume he is 100 percent honest just because you dislike Amanda Knox.
Her conviction for Calumny (Falsely accusing another of a crime) was upheld by the courts, so she was not simply a liar, she is a convicted felon who made a false criminal accusation against her then employer (Lumumba). Incidentally, she ironically stated in the interview that is was mostly black men in America who are falsely convicted as she was. Odd that she did not mention she tried to do that to her black male employer!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 8:20 am
Her conviction for Calumny (Falsely accusing another of a crime) was upheld by the courts, so she was not simply a liar, she is a convicted felon who made a false criminal accusation against her then employer (Lumumba). Incidentally, she ironically stated in the interview that is was mostly black men in America who are falsely convicted as she was. Odd that she did not mention she tried to do that to her black male employer!
Yeah she might be a liar. However, how do you know she wasn't coerced into a false confession? Did you hear what Doug Preston said? He corroborates Amanda's claim that Mignini tries to make you feel guilty under intense pressure to get you to falsely confess against your will. He said that his interrogation was only 3 hours but it was very intense and breaks you down and he can imagine someone falsely confessing or lying under those conditions. He said that they used techniques that could break down the mafia too, so imagine what it could do to a young girl like Amanda. Here it is again. Please watch it. Listen to what Doug Preston said himself. This could explain why Amanda falsely implicated others, because she was told to and forced to under high pressure.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 1:25 am
Yeah she might be a liar. However, how do you know she wasn't coerced into a false confession? Did you hear what Doug Preston said? He corroborates Amanda's claim that Mignini tries to make you feel guilty under intense pressure to get you to falsely confess against your will. He said that his interrogation was only 3 hours but it was very intense and breaks you down and he can imagine someone falsely confessing or lying under those conditions. He said that they used techniques that could break down the mafia too, so imagine what it could do to a young girl like Amanda. Here it is again. Please watch it. Listen to what Doug Preston said himself. This could explain why Amanda falsely implicated others, because she was told to and forced to under high pressure.

It is amazing the extent to which you make excuses for female criminals, especially if they are young and attractive.

They are not going to sleep with you Winston. It just means you are successfully manipulated by them. I only hope if a female makes a false accusation against you, you don't experience the same bias you exhibit.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

November 20th, 2018, 1:48 am
Winston wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 1:25 am

It is amazing the extent to which you make excuses for female criminals, especially if they are young and attractive.

They are not going to sleep with you Winston. It just means you are successfully manipulated by them. I only hope if a female makes a false accusation against you, you don't experience the same bias you exhibit.
Ditto. Winston, pathetic arguments. You don't even recall the facts. Mignini wasn't involved in the interrogation where she falsely accused Lumumba after just an hour and a half. No one who was in the room, including especially the translator, corroborated her story about intense pressure. The only pressure was coming from her own drug-addled mind as she scrambled to cover her guilty ass.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL You guys are not addressing any of my points or arguments. Did you guys even see the video with Doug Preston above? Geez. You keep dodging my points. That's not logical or constructive. You guys are using straw mans too. I am not attracted to Amanda Knox or trying to kiss up to her or trying to sleep with her. That's funny. My comments have nothing to do with kissing the ass of women. This is purely objective. I told you, Amanda just doesn't have it in her to commit cold blooded murder, regardless of whether she lies or not or if she has bad character or not. Donald Trump agrees even. She does not support Trump and did not vote for him. But the bottom line is that she doesn't have it in her to be violent or a cold blooded killer, despite any character defects she may have. Why do you guys keep missing the point?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 9:27 am
LOL You guys are not addressing any of my points or arguments.
Because you don't have an argument. Claiming you just don't feel she has it in her to commit murder is a waste of my time to address. Please keep your tender feelings out of a fact fight.

And who says she does not have it in her to commit murder? That is the face of a psychopath and in that interview, she played you and others like Beethoven's 5th in G minor!
Winston wrote: I told you, Amanda just doesn't have it in her to commit cold blooded murder.....
And how do you know this, her face, her race, her youth, her "foxy knoxy" appeal? Please quit "white knighting" for her! You need to understand the concept of Damseling which is what she did in the video. It worked so well on you, that you are "caping up" like a superhero to come to her rescue! Neither she, nor any other woman will sleep with a "white knight." It is just not a manly thing to do and you are coming off like a veritable:

Would you feel so protective of her if it were YOUR family member or friend she harmed or would you maintain with starry eyes that she does not have it in her to do such a thing? Hmmmm....

You need to start watching some of the YouTube channels that profile violent women who legions of men support simply because their attraction for the women suspends their good judgement.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
LOL You guys are not addressing any of my points or arguments. Did you guys even see the video with Doug Preston above? Geez. You keep dodging my points. That's not logical or constructive. You guys are using straw mans too. I am not attracted to Amanda Knox or trying to kiss up to her or trying to sleep with her. That's funny. My comments have nothing to do with kissing the ass of women. This is purely objective. I told you, Amanda just doesn't have it in her to commit cold blooded murder, regardless of whether she lies or not or if she has bad character or not. Donald Trump agrees even. She does not support Trump and did not vote for him. But the bottom line is that she doesn't have it in her to be violent or a cold blooded killer, despite any character defects she may have. Why do you guys keep missing the point?
Winston, are you having a cerebral event, or do you just not read the posts you respond to other than to size them up as for or against (pretty sure it's choice B)? What do Preston's recollections of an encounter with Megnini have to do with an interrogation of Knox in which Megnini didn't participate?

And this is one of the most laughable juxtapositions of sentences I've ever seen: "This is purely objective. I told you, Amanda just doesn't have it in her to commit cold-blooded murder..." You follow up a declaration of scrupulous objectivity with a statement of purely speculative opinion about someone you don't know.

As to the Satanic ritual angle you mentioned above, public duende, who is quite familiar with Perugia, had some thoughts on that several months ago, suggesting involvement of the Rosicrucians. But we can't get him to follow up on it because you banned him.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

Daddy lay it straight! :

YOU DUMBASS!!!

Dirty girl fool you!! They think, "ha ha this guy weak dumbass!"

Why you dishonor Chinese manhood???

Dont be weak man! Be strong man!

Listen to Daddy!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

November 20th, 2018, 11:52 am
Winston wrote:
LOL You guys are not addressing any of my points or arguments.
Because you don't have an argument. Claiming you just don't feel she has it in her to commit murder is a waste of my time to address. Please keep your tender feelings out of a fact fight.

And who says she does not have it in her to commit murder? That is the face of a psychopath and in that interview, she played you and others like Beethoven's 5th in G minor!
Winston wrote: I told you, Amanda just doesn't have it in her to commit cold blooded murder.....
And how do you know this, her face, her race, her youth, her "foxy knoxy" appeal? Please quit "white knighting" for her! You need to understand the concept of Damseling which is what she did in the video. It worked so well on you, that you are "caping up" like a superhero to come to her rescue! Neither she, nor any other woman will sleep with a "white knight." It is just not a manly thing to do and you are coming off like a veritable:

Would you feel so protective of her if it were YOUR family member or friend she harmed or would you maintain with starry eyes that she does not have it in her to do such a thing? Hmmmm....

You need to start watching some of the YouTube channels that profile violent women who legions of men support simply because their attraction for the women suspends their good judgement.

You keep missing the main point CE and gsjackson. Of course I would be angry if Knox falsely accused me. No one likes to be libeled or falsely accused. That's not the issue here. The point is, all that proves is that Knox is a LIAR and has committed LIBEL, and falsely accusing someone is a CRIME. Yes. We all agree on that. But my point is that being a LIAR is NOT the same thing as being a MURDERER or cold blooded killer. Do you understand that?

If not, explain to me how being a liar makes one a killer? We've all known many women who lie, often frivolously. But that doesn't mean they were murderers who would kill someone with a knife. Right? Do you see my point? @Contrarian Expatriate and @gsjackson? You keep missing the core point here. I am not defending Knox like a white knight taken in by her charm or looks. Just stating a logical fact.

Btw, yes some people are a good judge of character, like me, and like Donald Trump. Trump also said he can see that Knox is not the type that would murder someone. And Trump definitely has good business sense and is a good judge of character too.

Btw, that photo of Knox's face doesn't say much. I could follow you around all day with a camera and get photos of your face that look odd or psychopathic like that too. It wouldn't say much.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 3:43 pm
Winston wrote:
Winston, are you having a cerebral event, or do you just not read the posts you respond to other than to size them up as for or against (pretty sure it's choice B)? What do Preston's recollections of an encounter with Megnini have to do with an interrogation of Knox in which Megnini didn't participate?

And this is one of the most laughable juxtapositions of sentences I've ever seen: "This is purely objective. I told you, Amanda just doesn't have it in her to commit cold-blooded murder..." You follow up a declaration of scrupulous objectivity with a statement of purely speculative opinion about someone you don't know.

As to the Satanic ritual angle you mentioned above, public duende, who is quite familiar with Perugia, had some thoughts on that several months ago, suggesting involvement of the Rosicrucians. But we can't get him to follow up on it because you banned him.
The relevance is that Megnini also interrogated Knox too remember? And Preston said that Megnini tried to coerce him into a false confession. So a third party source like Preston has also claimed that the same prosecutor who interrogated Knox also tried to force a false confession out of him too. That's critical evidence. Can't you see that? Furthermore, Preston looks like a nice down to earth man with no reason to lie. Did you see his video above? Why do you deny that Megnini interrogated Knox? No one disputes that, it's a fact universally agreed upon. So WTF?

Even if this was a Satanic ritual, how does that prove that Knox was in on it? Why would Knox be a member of a Satanic cult? And why would she agree to murder someone and spend years in jail for it and suffer the way she did all those years? What would she have to gain? No one would agree to that. You haven't explained that. Do you mean she was under some MKULTRA mind control program and did it not out of her free will? Like the guy who murdered RFK but remembers nothing?

You gotta paint a plausible scenario that connects the dots and includes everyone's motive for what they did. That's what Sherlock Holmes does and so does Perry Mason.

In this case, you gotta provide a MOTIVE for why Knox would wanna kill Kercher. You haven't. Do you think Sherlock Holmes would agree with you? Come on. If Sherlock Holmes would ID Knox as the killer, he would at least provide evidence and a motive. Why can't you guys be as smart as him? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@hypermak regardless of whether you are PD or not, what do you think of this case? What have you heard from your Italian connections about it?