Wall Street Insider Predicts Major Market Crash

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Wall Street Insider Predicts Major Market Crash

Post by Taco »

I wish I had some good news for you guys but I don't.

DEX Predicts Major Market Crash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5tUtz_ ... ure=relmfu

The Vulcan Report
http://pulsescan.blogspot.com/
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wall Street Insider Predicts Major Market Crash

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:I wish I had some good news for you guys but I don't.

The Vulcan Report
Taco, just 2 questions plus a third one tacked on at the end:

1. Do you have absolute faith that this major US market crash will occur and happen fairly soon (within next 12 months)?

2. If you answered YES to No. 1, would you like to make a lot of money? If so, I will will give you some simple recommendations which can make you many multiples of your initial investment as long as you are right.

And why do you think a market crash bad news anyways? The way I see it, some major asset deflation - equities, select real estate, and commodities - would be a healthy adjustment to the global financial system.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Rock wrote:

The Vulcan Report

1. Do you have absolute faith that this major US market crash will occur and happen fairly soon (within next 12 months)?

2. If you answered YES to No. 1, would you like to make a lot of money? If so, I will will give you some simple recommendations which can make you many multiples of your initial investment as long as you are right.

And why do you think a market crash bad news anyways? The way I see it, some major asset deflation - equities, select real estate, and commodities - would be a healthy adjustment to the global financial system.
Maybe, 1 out of 100 people will believe what I'm going to say, theres 1 other person on this forum thats a believer that has contacted me so far. Basically, this is whats going to happen in the next 2 years and probably a lot sooner than that.

1. Euro crash
2. US dollar crash
3. All other world currencies crash
4. World War 3 begins

I have other sources that are far more credible than the youtube videos I've been showing lately which I will not reveal. Also, I know other things that will happen that I'll keep to myself for a variety of reasons. Anyone, on youtube, that says the world economy is going to collapse soon is not jerking your chain, its going to happen. The fantasy world know as America will no longer exist, except in pictures and movies and possibly as the largest province of Russia.

Now, is not the time to think about profitting from the collapse thats coming, otherwise I'd already be doing it. Placing put options on equities isn't going to work well when the US dollar collapses becasue the money you make from it will be worthless. Finding a safe place to live, stocking up on peanut butter and ammo is a much better idea. Once the world currencies crash not many people will be working except for maybe farmers who will have strong demand for there livestock and produce.
jf1016
Freshman Poster

Post by jf1016 »

hello taco

with your collapse scenario in mind, what part of the world would you think would be safe to bug out too? i think your a little to pessimistic but you may be right if the powers that be lose all control of trying to camand and controll the economy, i still think it will continue to grind down slowly so we can maybe get a chance to make whatever arrangements to profit or get our guns and peanut butter and head for the hills...would you stay in the states or try to leave to somewhere in south america or would you go to the east? take care jf
jf1016
Freshman Poster

Post by jf1016 »

hello rock,

with an asset deflation unfolding what is your opinion on which foreign currency to wait it out in? dollars yen? is it possible some asian currency's will devalue against the dollar or yen? im curiuos on your simple ideas to make multiples of your money if this crisis in the west continue,thanks for your time! jf
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:
Rock wrote:

The Vulcan Report

Maybe, 1 out of 100 people will believe what I'm going to say, theres 1 other person on this forum thats a believer that has contacted me so far. Basically, this is whats going to happen in the next 2 years and probably a lot sooner than that.

1. Euro crash
2. US dollar crash
3. All other world currencies crash
4. World War 3 begins

I have other sources that are far more credible than the youtube videos I've been showing lately which I will not reveal. Also, I know other things that will happen that I'll keep to myself for a variety of reasons. Anyone, on youtube, that says the world economy is going to collapse soon is not jerking your chain, its going to happen. The fantasy world know as America will no longer exist, except in pictures and movies and possibly as the largest province of Russia.

Now, is not the time to think about profitting from the collapse thats coming, otherwise I'd already be doing it. Placing put options on equities isn't going to work well when the US dollar collapses becasue the money you make from it will be worthless. Finding a safe place to live, stocking up on peanut butter and ammo is a much better idea. Once the world currencies crash not many people will be working except for maybe farmers who will have strong demand for there livestock and produce.
Not all currencies can crash at the same time. Its a zero sum game. The value of one currency is defined in terms of other currencies. Or do you mean that the world will suffer hyperinflation with most or all fiat currencies loosing most of their purchasing power?

Whatever it is you think will increase in value - farmland in Argentina, hogs, soybeans, etc. - you can try to buy either physically or on the futures market. If you are worried about the US$ loosing their value, you can turn around and hedge your US$ risk by accumulating futures on whatever you think will hold its value - gold, platinum, Chinese Yuan, etc.

Just curious. Where should we live? What should we do with all that ammo and peanut butter? If WWIII breaks-out, do you really think you can hide? Worst case scenario if the shit really hits the fan - your lease on life expires a bit earlier than expected.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The biggest problems is finding somewhere to put your money where it won't be wiped out during a collapse. Mark Faber says that all the banks are now bankrupt. Even if you find a safe place to put your money, it is still vulnerable to inflation. Assets are collapsing. The price of gold is volatile and unpredictable. If you have any money left, the easy part is buying assets at pennies to the dollar. But how do you preserve what you have?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The currencies won't crash all at the same time but they'll crash within a few weeks of each other I'm guessing.

The only safe investments right now are things that are tangible like farm land, livestock, gold, silver etc... However, with US patriot act I believe the government can seize farm land if martial law is imposed and if they can't they can just change the law any time they want. The futures markets will explode soon but I'm not sure how you'll profit from it if theres no useable currency in place as a medium of exchange. Also, you might want buy some gold before the government makes it illegal to own it, I recommend this company, they have excellent customer service.

http://www.apmex.com/

I believe there will be safe places to live in North America, no country is going to attack North Dakota because theres no one there to kill. However, there will be a mass exodus of Americans trying to move south which is why theres a fence on the Mexican border now. Lots of Americans moving to Central and South America the last few years so thats an option. Philippines, might be a good option also, it has a year round growing season and lots of fish in the ocean and its far enough south its not between rival superpowers. Filipinos have a strong sense of family and community and really help each other out when the need arises.

In the future everyone will be growing there own food instead of buying it. Livestock and fresh produce will have a strong market value and can traded for other necessities.

Most Americans have 2 options -
1. Prepping
2. Evacuating

I'm thinking of doing both myself.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

MrPeabody wrote:The biggest problems is finding somewhere to put your money where it won't be wiped out during a collapse. Mark Faber says that all the banks are now bankrupt. Even if you find a safe place to put your money, it is still vulnerable to inflation. Assets are collapsing. The price of gold is volatile and unpredictable. If you have any money left, the easy part is buying assets at pennies to the dollar. But how do you preserve what you have?
If civilization collapses, then barter goods like hand tools, boxes of nails, candles, matches, etc. would be "in".
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

momopi wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The biggest problems is finding somewhere to put your money where it won't be wiped out during a collapse. Mark Faber says that all the banks are now bankrupt. Even if you find a safe place to put your money, it is still vulnerable to inflation. Assets are collapsing. The price of gold is volatile and unpredictable. If you have any money left, the easy part is buying assets at pennies to the dollar. But how do you preserve what you have?
If civilization collapses, then barter goods like hand tools, boxes of nails, candles, matches, etc. would be "in".
Actually, my ex wife had the best idea of all. She was going to set it up where I could buy cattle in Colombia and knew the farmers where I could rent land where my cattle could graze. At the time, I didn't realize how intelligent this was.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Taco wrote:I have other sources that are far more credible than the youtube videos I've been showing lately which I will not reveal. Also, I know other things that will happen that I'll keep to myself for a variety of reasons. Anyone, on youtube, that says the world economy is going to collapse soon is not jerking your chain, its going to happen.
Thank you for the valuable information oh great one! Unfortunately virtually all of the people are youtube especially the ones making predictions are f***ing retarded. You don't need to have top secret clearance or be a Five Star General and 33rd degree Mason to see that.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

odbo wrote:
Taco wrote:I have other sources that are far more credible than the youtube videos I've been showing lately which I will not reveal. Also, I know other things that will happen that I'll keep to myself for a variety of reasons. Anyone, on youtube, that says the world economy is going to collapse soon is not jerking your chain, its going to happen.
Thank you for the valuable information oh great one! Unfortunately virtually all of the people are youtube especially the ones making predictions are f***ing retarded. You don't need to have top secret clearance or be a Five Star General and 33rd degree Mason to see that.

Your highly critical of anyone that doesn't agree with you and you disrupt this forum more than anyone else.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Exactly what is the mechanism by which the American dollar is supposed to collapse? There doesn't appear to be imminent danger of inflation. Looked at in the only meaningful sense, the money supply appears to be contracting. Most new money is created when banks make loans, and the banks famously are not making loans these days.

We're going through a crisis of demand -- no consumer spending power -- so deflation appears more likely than inflation. And if the currency isn't going to be debauched by inflation, just how is this collapse supposed to take place?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Taco wrote:Your highly critical of anyone that doesn't agree with you and you disrupt this forum more than anyone else.
I'm highly critical of what I recognize as bullshit. I don't don't fight people on irrelevant topics or ones I have no experience in. You've posted this economic doomsday bs all over the forum.

I've been aware of what was coming since the 1990s. I've already connected the dots on many future events. I spent much of my life trying to slow down a tank with my bare hands. I've since wised up and don't spend too much effort on sheeple. The belief system of the powers at be requires them to show their victims what is coming up. This (perhaps unintentionally) grants an opportunity for anyone smart enough, to avoid it. Unless you have uncovered something that you're failing to share, you don't know what the f**k you're talking about. There IS NO MARKET. It's completely controlled by them, they pull the switch and it's done. So why are you looking at forecasts and predictions by "insiders" and other people who actually benefit if everyone believes there is a crash happening next week.

Many economists have predicted many times over the US economy would collapse and guess what it's still going! The US is no ordinary country. It will collapse when it's served its purpose. We're not even through with Syria yet. I will say this, never assume the elites are behind schedule. They are never late, and don't deviate from the script. I have learned this the hard way over the last few years. Observe how it only took them a few months to flip the whole middle east. If they tell us Prince William will be king of England by 2015 you better believe it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

gsjackson wrote:Exactly what is the mechanism by which the American dollar is supposed to collapse? There doesn't appear to be imminent danger of inflation. Looked at in the only meaningful sense, the money supply appears to be contracting. Most new money is created when banks make loans, and the banks famously are not making loans these days.

We're going through a crisis of demand -- no consumer spending power -- so deflation appears more likely than inflation. And if the currency isn't going to be debauched by inflation, just how is this collapse supposed to take place?
The main problem is the US spends about 1 trilion dollars every 30 days and it doesn't produce anything, almost all manufacturing is done in Asia now. The TV was invented in the US and there used to be 30 US companies that manufactured them but now there are none. All the equity markets have been propped up artificially since 2009 giving the illusion that everyhthing is ok but when the money stops flowing(fed stops buying bonds) inflation will explode and the markets will crash.