Hulk Hogan owes his wife 70% of his assets after divorce

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hulk Hogan owes his wife 70% of his assets after divorce

Post by jamesbond »

Unbelievable but details of Hulk Hogans divorce shows that he owes his wife 70% of his assets. I thought divorces were 50/50, also, why the hell does she get so much since it was him who made the millions not her! Here is the complete story.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-tv/hulk ... 08388.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Post by Camp38 »

You can easily see how pissed off the male community is by the comments. Indeed, a fake tan, botox, and bleached hair goes a long way these days and make sure all u lil' hulksters out there take your vitamins and get a prenuptial agreement!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i wish Prenups worked but the feminized divorce courts ignore those as matter of insignifance...the argument is woman are under duress to get married and thus signed the prenup under duress as a consequence.

prenups are a waste of time and money.

stay single and keep the OTHER 70% !!!!!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Analogy

Post by Iawesome60 »

Everybody, the original poster's post is like our local news channel. It is like our local news channel because of the meteorologist. There will be severe weather in our town. The severe weather is a tornado. The meteorologist shows that a tornado is coming to our town and warns us to take early action. Taking early action means to drive somewhere else or get in a tornado-proof area. If we do not take action, there will be dire consequences! This post warns us that we should either be very selective to who we marry or do not get married at all. The thought of paying 70% of my assets to an ex-wife frightens me like horror movies. Horror movies frighten me because they are graphic and I will have a hard time resting. I am glad that I did not see any of the Paranormal movies or Saw movies.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Don't feel sorry for the Hulkster that old fool turned around and got married again! He is just like Paul Mccartney and Donald Trump and all these old ass fools who just want to give their money away to a stupid woman. All of these fools, it took me a long time to figure this out they are all Manginas!
I do not cry for Simps!