Bah-nehhhh-sahhhhhh se gana mucha plata. Puta. (Kobe....)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Bah-nehhhh-sahhhhhh se gana mucha plata. Puta. (Kobe....)

Post by E_Irizarry »

http://newsone.com/entertainment/sports ... p=EMC-CVNL

Kobe Bryant’s Wife Scores Big In Divorce Settlement

Written by Abena Agyeman-Fisher on January 20, 2012 9:43 am Click for More Next Post

In the latest development involving Kobe Bryant‘s divorce, estranged wife Vanessa has managed to nab all three estates in their property settlement, according to TMZ.

SEE ALSO: Ex-Wife Damages Gingrich’s Campaign

It was previously reported that Vanessa would be receiving the home that the couple shared and the home her mother resides in, while Kobe would take the newly constructed third estate. Now it is being reported that Vanessa actually gets all three properties.

Since the couple resides in California, Vanessa gets to enjoy the state’s 10-year divorce law, which categorizes any marriage that lasts that long as “lengthy.â€￾ Under California state law, having a “lengthyâ€￾ marriage translates into a spouse being able to maintain their lifestyle after a marital breakup. Consequently, Vanessa will receive approximately half of Kobe’s fortune.

TMZ reports:

Vanessa is walking away with $75 million, which we’re told represents close to half of their total assets, estimated at around $150 million.

Last December, Vanessa cited “irreconcilable differencesâ€￾ when she filed for divorce, but it reportedly came out that the marriage collapsed due to Kobe’s cheating. While it was also reported that Kobe was trying to stop the divorce, Vanessa decided to go through with it.

Read the rest at TMZ.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's incredible how women in America make out like bandits after a divorce. Just another reason to avoid marriage in the US or at least get a prenup. 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

these multi-millionaire types are total retards....they should just have short term girlfriends and dump them before the relationship gets "lengthy" and they can get ass raped in divorce court.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Vanessa sure is a sexy Latina women. As for Newt Gingrich, how the hell does a fat, ugly old white dude get tons of p***y in America while a decent looking guy like me can't get no play? What's up with that?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:Vanessa sure is a sexy Latina women. As for Newt Gingrich, how the hell does a fat, ugly old white dude get tons of p***y in America while a decent looking guy like me can't get no play? What's up with that?
Newt is a famous politician. Women in the US love guys who have money, power and fame. Well, as long as you have money, you don't need power or fame.

The high status men get the young attractive women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:Vanessa sure is a sexy Latina women. As for Newt Gingrich, how the hell does a fat, ugly old white dude get tons of p***y in America while a decent looking guy like me can't get no play? What's up with that?
Not for nothing: don't be a simp for Vanessa, man. Yeah she's sexy, but she's taking that man's money and not saying "no it's not right to do this to him". She deserves some, but not as much as the foul-ass courts are going to give her. That's just bonkers nahImean?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

$75 million is a ridiculous sum to give to some woman who would barely make mid 5 figures annual salary in the real world without Kobe.

I don't have much sympathy for the likes of Kobe either. Rich athletes tend to marry gold diggers a lot of times because they have poor judgement. I think they buy into their own hype and believe women worship the ground they walk on when in reality they attract a more skilled set of gold diggers just waiting to cash in.

$75 million though. f**k. Just think about how much that is for a moment.