Dark Knight Mass Murder

Discuss news and current events around the world.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's interesting that someone brought up what if this was the illuminati that brain wash this guy to do the killing. And if they did? For what gain? I mean the judgement is still out about who this person is. It's possible that this person was just some nut but it seems too perfect.

If this was the work of the illuminatis wouldn't it be better to have some middle eastern guy to do the killing. It would cause more rancor toward the middle eastern population and more fuel to the fire to the point finger at the middle east. I mean the goal of the illuminati is to wipe out a good portion of us and to control the world.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

This idiot on you tube doesn't know about Wayne Williams, Coral Eugene Watts, Charles Ng etc because shes just another cracker hating idiot.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

chanta76 wrote:It's interesting that someone brought up what if this was the illuminati that brain wash this guy to do the killing. And if they did? For what gain? I mean the judgement is still out about who this person is. It's possible that this person was just some nut but it seems too perfect.

If this was the work of the illuminatis wouldn't it be better to have some middle eastern guy to do the killing. It would cause more rancor toward the middle eastern population and more fuel to the fire to the point finger at the middle east. I mean the goal of the illuminati is to wipe out a good portion of us and to control the world.
If the goal was to stir up Americans against Muslims/Middle easterners than they wouldn't keep hiding and delaying the case of Major Nidal Hasan.

I mean when do you ever hear this case discussed? Its a media blackout.

For those who do not know he went nuts at Fort Hood and killed 13 and attempted murder on 32 others. And thanks to that asshole Eric Holder, he was not even charged with terrorism yet people who make simple threats are charged with such.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:I wonder if this was some Illuminati sacrifice ritual. Maybe the "Dark Knight" has some Illuminati symbolic connotations?

It might explain why Heath Ledger suddenly died after filming the previous Dark Knight film, and why Brandon Lee died upon completion of "The Crow", which also contained scores of occult symbolism.

Very weird and freaky. But after seeing Mark Passio's lectures about Illuminati occult sacrifice rituals, you never know.

Could the shooter have been an MK-ULTRA mind controlled slave?
Winston,
it looks like it has mind controlled slave written all over it from the news reports....but we must also remember that the news reports are also controlled.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

http://www.infowars.com/colorado-batman ... ng-staged/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Dark Knight Mass Murder

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,
just last week I said that if we do not give men a path to justice we will see more Marc Lepines, George Sodinies, Anders Breviks.

We did not have to wait long. We actually created a BLOG on CAF just yesterday...and what do we get today...a PHD student committing mass murder.

I wonder how long it will be before the women figure out that shitting on men gets people dead.
Though I'm not disagreeing with your statement, what makes you think that it was women's shitty behavior toward him that drove him off the edge? I suspected just as much when I read the news article on this event, but I have no way of knowing such. I do, however, find it strange that in these mass killing sprees, women generally are involved in provoking these murderers. Everytime. The questions remain the same: Was his mother one of the thousands of women who abuse/molest their children? Was his girlfriend a shitty partner who rarely if ever supported him emotionally? Were his basic needs like love and intimacy shunned by the misandric society around him? Was he labeled "creepy" by females just for showing interest in them? I don't have the facts, but I believe a woman provoked this massacre, seeing as the content of their character in American society harbors nothing but abandonment, confusion, and ultimately destruction against men. The shitty part is that 12 innocent lives were taken, rather than the person(s) who hurt the gunman to begin with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Check this out: it turns out the murderer, James Holmes, created a sex site profile a day before the massacre

Cops Investigating
Sex Site Profile (James Holmes)

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-hol ... enis-cops/

A man claiming to be James Holmes created a profile on a popular sex website just days before "The Dark Knight Rises" massacre ... in which he described his penis as "short/average" ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ investigators are now looking at the site to determine its authenticity.

"Holmes" created the profile on AdultFriendFinder.com July 5 -- and included a picture of himself with reddish, orange hair ... just as officials in Aurora, CO said he looked when he was apprehended Friday morning.

"Holmes" -- who used the screen name classicjimbo -- included a cryptic message on the top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

In his profile, "Holmes" says he's 6'0" and single ... with an athletic body. Note -- the FBI says Holmes is 6'3".

"Holmes" describes himself as a "light/social drinker" ... but in the section where he's asked if he smokes or does drugs, he answered, "I'd prefer not to say."

I guess American women really did factor in his homicidal outburst??
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Probably his killing spree has to do with an accumulation of frustration,feeling of worthless,social isolation and a dose of mental instablity.

Does a guy like him,living in the Philippines surrounded by easy meeting chicks and a more positive social environment,would have gone beserk like this?

IMO wouldn't knowing this person personnaly it could be yes or it could be no.
What i know for sure,that the outcome for him in the US was definitely bad.
Either he would become a living zombie(Prozac and neuroleptic),either commit sucide or do what he did.

It looks like the rejection,the feeling of being invisible to women is a factor in what he does.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... bsite.html

Everytime a killing spree happen it's always the same bullshit and the sinister comedy goes around.
They talk about having guns or not,they pray for the poor victims,it can happen many times per year but in no way a real introspection on how US society is totally sick to the core would happen.

The same shit as always.
The president do a prayer,the perpetatror has to be hanged publicly,the crowd wants revenge,political correctness is getting worst and let's wait for the next killing spree and the same tears will come back,the same stupid annoying drama has to be done,guns or not guns,psycho or not,and so on...and so on.

They don't f***ing see how all what they have built and the way they live is a total insanity and a crazyness.
It's just a matter of time to see the next spree killer or the next serial killer to pop out,as the environment is a fertile one for this kind of people to grow up.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

green1976 wrote:Probably his killing spree has to do with an accumulation of frustration,feeling of worthless,social isolation and a dose of mental instablity.

Does a guy like him,living in the Philippines surrounded by easy meeting chicks and a more positive social environment,would have gone beserk like this?

IMO wouldn't knowing this person personnaly it could be yes or it could be no.
What i know for sure,that the outcome for him in the US was definitely bad.
Either he would become a living zombie(Prozac and neuroleptic),either commit sucide or do what he did.

It looks like the rejection,the feeling of being invisible to women is a factor in what he does.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... bsite.html

Everytime a killing spree happen it's always the same bullshit and the sinister comedy goes around.
They talk about having guns or not,they pray for the poor victims,it can happen many times per year but in no way a real introspection on how US society is totally sick to the core would happen.

The same shit as always.
The president do a prayer,the perpetatror has to be hanged publicly,the crowd wants revenge,political correctness is getting worst and let's wait for the next killing spree and the same tears will come back,the same stupid annoying drama has to be done,guns or not guns,psycho or not,and so on...and so on.

They don't f***ing see how all what they have built and the way they live is a total insanity and a crazyness.
It's just a matter of time to see the next spree killer or the next serial killer to pop out,as the environment is a fertile one for this kind of people to grow up.
+1
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I think there is very much something to this....

I live in Germany most of the time and women here are nice to me....even if you sit next to some attractive young woman on a train as I did recently you can have an intelligent and reasonable conversation with such women. They will not hate on you just for being male. They are easy to date if that is what you want to do.

When I am in the UK it is easy to see the absolute HATRED that women have for men. They behave despicably towards any man they think they can not get money out of. It is truly disgusting. If I was living in the west I would think that even a man might me might "flip out" at the hatred spewed at me day after day by women.

Take my case...my ex committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse and 99.9% of western women think that is ok.

NO EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN THINK THAT IS OK.

NONE.

And to give you an example....back on the may day weekend I had dinner with my fav#1.....we went to a place we used to go to a bit and there is an older woman there who makes sure the young serving girls are kept in order. She had not seen us for so long she asked after us and what we were doing. We said we had split but occasionally catch up....she was "Oh, thats sad, you looked so good together" and she started praising fav#1 to me on the presumption that it was me who needed a little persuasion.

So I gently told her that it was fav#1 who had decided she was still wanting more children....I then went on to tell her how when my children were kidnapped and abused that fav#1 was the woman who stood by me...this older woman was SHOCKED to the core and asked me more details. So I told her some of the details....she looked at fav#1 who just nodded. She said "how terrible for you, how could your family and friends allow this to happen to you...I will say a prayer for you...."

She then gave fav#1 this big smile and said looking at me "I hope fav#1 chooses her man wisely" which was a direct expression to her that she could do a lOT worse than a man like me...

In the west? I am HATED ON by virtually ALL women....and I mean virtually ALL women.

I never realised how much women HATED MEN in the west until I met women who actually really like men and like being around men.
I simply could never live in the west again.....I would miss the company of decent women now that I know what that company is actually like.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Dark Knight Mass Murder

Post by polya »

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder