Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Discuss news and current events around the world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Post by yick »

And there it is. When you are 18-24 in the U.S. it is considered normal for girlfriends to dump you for no reason at all. That is the age girls want to be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You are expected to be completely indifferent and just soldier on serving the corporate machine, even through a generation ago this would be the prime age for a man to get married. The girls who would have been our wives a generation ago have been turned into whores.

So the guy learned that if you do everything right and work hard you will be a sexless drone for corporate America while your ex-girlfriend blows a barista who puts 100% of his mental energy into maintaining a large social circle. I have seen this same story happen over and over. Same exact thing happened to me at that age and others I know.
And so what?

You're going to go around killing people?

f**k off!

In your life, you are going to get rejected time and time again - women, jobs, friends, opportunities - get used to it! Doesn't matter who you are!!

Life's tough for normal, average people - because there are so many of us wanting the exact same thing - but it does get better as you get older as you can adapt and deal with rejection.

Now the law of averages are in place if you yourself are average, if you are average looking, average intellect, average decency - you'll get your victories alongside your defeats.

Let me tell you something, better get used to defeat, most average people have to deal with it, the sooner you can, the sooner you can enjoy the victories when they come instead of being a bitter and insecure individual.

I wouldn't kill anyone if I never had sex again, what a ridiculous thought.

But to kill someone because you're not getting laid? f**k me.... :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:Sorry to bring up an old topic, but the U.S. media LOVES to chalk any societal problems up to "mental illness".
His decline began when he was 12 and the family moved from Castroville, near Monterey, to San Diego. He had trouble making friends and began to withdraw into his room and his video games. His mother went door-to-door looking for playmates but, she said, the boys in their new neighborhood weren't very friendly.
She recalled how her boy "lost his joy." She felt guilty that she couldn't make him happy.

Looking back, the defense said, what was chalked up to a tough adjustment was probably an early symptom of Holmes' mental illness.
There can never be anything wrong with society. Any normal reaction to the bad conditions of America is just "depression", "mental illness", etc.

The reality is that already by eighth grade friendships had been "locked up" and he was an outsider. He went from being a normal kid to the bottom rung of the hierarchy, because he did not grow up on the same block as anyone else.
In 2012, he finally came undone, according to the defense. He was dumped by the first girlfriend he'd ever had, and he dropped out of grad school. He was losing the battle with what he called his "broken brain."
And there it is. When you are 18-24 in the U.S. it is considered normal for girlfriends to dump you for no reason at all. That is the age girls want to be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You are expected to be completely indifferent and just soldier on serving the corporate machine, even through a generation ago this would be the prime age for a man to get married. The girls who would have been our wives a generation ago have been turned into whores.

So the guy learned that if you do everything right and work hard you will be a sexless drone for corporate America while your ex-girlfriend blows a barista who puts 100% of his mental energy into maintaining a large social circle. I have seen this same story happen over and over. Same exact thing happened to me at that age and others I know.

Then the girls act surprised when they are broke and have four kids from three different fathers when they turn 40.

Just another somewhat less resilient individual who was pushed over the edge by the madness of the U.S.

I've been through a similar academic path as this guy, and my experience is the entire world views you as the worst shit in the world when you are on that path. Everyone despises you deeply. Instead you should learn a skill that society admires, like tattoo artist, waiter, or Uber driver.
And men drop women at that age to be free. So what? They are under no obligation to stay with someone. At that age you date many to find one that suits you. All the others get dropped. It is no big deal. No one owes you anything. I've been dropped and dropped others. All for the better as it means it wasn't ideal.

If girls want to screw around they will end up single moms alone. That is their problem. I don't want such women so it doesn't bother me.

I did everything right for education and career and I have been far from sexless. Much of my life I had sex everyday. Not in my early 20s as that eas military service then study.

Perhaps it is not what you do as the person and how you relate. Your time will come. Early to mid 20s is not the time for plenty of sex. It comes later. If you are a good white man, not a whiner, positive and successful, the women will come around in the next few years.

You can choose to be a waiter or tattoo artist or batista. Let us know how that life pans out. No one stops you. But I am sure you know where that will end up.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

yick wrote:And so what?

You're going to go around killing people?

f**k off!
That's quite a jump in logic there. Where did I advocate murder? I am looking at cause and effect, not justifying a crime.
It's true, if these guys were over here in Asia getting laid they wouldn't have any interest in going on a killing spree.

The US is one messed up angry place. Nobody here in Seoul walks into a theatre and blows people away. Why? Just go out with your buddies and bang a hottie or two, drink, pass out. Good times.

The US has sucked the fun out of fun.
That's what I am saying. In a healthy society, this guy would just have become someone's slightly eccentric dad. AW today do not want marriage, family, children, or even monogamous relationships. This is not a phase they are going through. They are not "deferring" marriage. This is permanently how they are. An entire generation is failing to reproduce, and it is by design. The Communists won, and white Americans will lose 70% of their numbers in the next fifteen years or so as the baby boomers die off and generations who follow are basically sterile.
And men drop women at that age to be free. So what? They are under no obligation to stay with someone. At that age you date many to find one that suits you. All the others get dropped. It is no big deal. No one owes you anything. I've been dropped and dropped others. All for the better as it means it wasn't ideal.
We don't have two sexes who have both been freed and can choose whatever they wish in life. We have one sex that is elevated to the status of goddesses and one that lives in shackles.

Do you think James Holmes' sister, if he has one and she is similarly a-bit-above-average-looking, has any trouble finding a boyfriend?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I used to be so bitter and lost in regards to women. I'd listened to the feminist stuff and took it firsthand, I took it to heart in my younger years. I started treating women like princesses and queens, really going out of my way to be polite and respect them a lot, even give them attention - with the implied secret hope of getting something in return. I threw away or put aside everything I know or knew or was taught as being a man. Result; It was disastrous - but I still didn't learn; because I was plugged into modern culture and thought, that must be right.
Never before has woman been so empowered; now we see true nature of women out about and it is confusing to a man.

I spent nearly probably over a decade like this. I am handsome, good looking, athletic, I had the body of an adonis...was tall, gentlemanly etc., yet these women all of them were treating me like shit. I was getting treated so badly by all of them and I couldn't figure out why. Isn't this what they wanted, is it what they asked for? Isn't that what women are always complaining about? What am I doing wrong.... so I did more of it. It got worse and worse.
I also realized that I could put my self down, to give them adoration and praise... that was a way of getting something. I saw other guys doing it and heard about it. But, it felt bad - it felt disrespectful to myself and I didn't like the lack of control I felt giving up my manhood.

So, I realized to go back to basics. All that crap was a load of crap. I got biblical. I went and read the Bible and realized that I have to be a man, that feminism was crap... and that to be and act as a man, I have the utmost power over women...then I could ever realize. It was right in front of me. I'm still learning...but it's a learning process.

It's confusing, I think, to so many guys because this is what we're told women want. Even they say they want it, but don't. They don't really want it...they say they do, but they don't really mean it. There is a huge gulf between what women say they want in a man, and what they actually want. Stand upright, be a man... never give up your self as a man, for anything.
There is a very simple basic nature of both man and woman and it's in the Bible. Read about it and be it, don't stray from it.
Women will respect you. You will respect yourself. Women will give you sex left and right if that's what you want...and you may get it. It takes some learning and some work at it, basic skills...but apply this knowledge and work with it, hone yourself around good men; practice and be courageous, and you can work to affect anything you want. One man sharpens another man like iron.

I'm sure if this guy had read this or known that, he might've felt better and been saved from that pain.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Men are likened unto the sun, while women are likened into the moon. The sun is the greater light. Always remember, men are kings. There is no queen in charge while the king lives. While the king lives, the queen is subject to the king, despite being royalty herself.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama wrote:Men are likened unto the sun, while women are likened into the moon. The sun is the greater light. Always remember, men are kings. There is no queen in charge while the king lives. While the king lives, the queen is subject to the king, despite being royalty herself.

I've heard this. I heard about it on a Chabad Jewish site. I believe it's Egyptian or Mesopotamian in origin. It's absolutely true, and a great analogy to have.

Men are dynamic like the sun. We have unlimited potential......like the sun, energy. But it's only potential.

Women are receptive like the moon. That's why in Egyptian art there is the sun disk setting on top of the crescent moon sliver. The masculine dynamic sun penetrates into the receptive moon, and they fit together nicely and perfectly.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:I used to be so bitter and lost in regards to women. I'd listened to the feminist stuff and took it firsthand, I took it to heart in my younger years. I started treating women like princesses and queens, really going out of my way to be polite and respect them a lot, even give them attention - with the implied secret hope of getting something in return. I threw away or put aside everything I know or knew or was taught as being a man. Result; It was disastrous - but I still didn't learn; because I was plugged into modern culture and thought, that must be right.
Never before has woman been so empowered; now we see true nature of women out about and it is confusing to a man.

I spent nearly probably over a decade like this. I am handsome, good looking, athletic, I had the body of an adonis...was tall, gentlemanly etc., yet these women all of them were treating me like shit. I was getting treated so badly by all of them and I couldn't figure out why. Isn't this what they wanted, is it what they asked for? Isn't that what women are always complaining about? What am I doing wrong.... so I did more of it. It got worse and worse.
I also realized that I could put my self down, to give them adoration and praise... that was a way of getting something. I saw other guys doing it and heard about it. But, it felt bad - it felt disrespectful to myself and I didn't like the lack of control I felt giving up my manhood.

So, I realized to go back to basics. All that crap was a load of crap. I got biblical. I went and read the Bible and realized that I have to be a man, that feminism was crap... and that to be and act as a man, I have the utmost power over women...then I could ever realize. It was right in front of me. I'm still learning...but it's a learning process.

It's confusing, I think, to so many guys because this is what we're told women want. Even they say they want it, but don't. They don't really want it...they say they do, but they don't really mean it. There is a huge gulf between what women say they want in a man, and what they actually want. Stand upright, be a man... never give up your self as a man, for anything.
There is a very simple basic nature of both man and woman and it's in the Bible. Read about it and be it, don't stray from it.
Women will respect you. You will respect yourself. Women will give you sex left and right if that's what you want...and you may get it. It takes some learning and some work at it, basic skills...but apply this knowledge and work with it, hone yourself around good men; practice and be courageous, and you can work to affect anything you want. One man sharpens another man like iron.

I'm sure if this guy had read this or known that, he might've felt better and been saved from that pain.
Eric I happy to see you are starting to take responsibility and focusing on yourself. It was your choices of behaviour that let you down. No one forced you. Now you choose to be a man. To stand up and be a man no matter what people think. You see that being a man is what matters, not heifer pleasing. If you focus on being the best man you can be you will be happy with yourself and if you want you will get lots of sex.

Not long from now you will be on their radar, have your pick of decent white women and will pick a good one. Many will behave decent just to attract you. They not bother with you if you played victim and were always whining. Can you blame women for avoiding men like that?

The whiney losers who keep blaming women for their failures will still be sexless and alone and you won't care what they think of you as you will be content.no jew or chronic mano faggosphere whining will hold you back.

I believe you are on the right path and will be very content soon.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Eric I happy to see you are starting to take responsibility and focusing on yourself. It was your choices of behaviour that let you down. No one forced you. Now you choose to be a man. To stand up and be a man no matter what people think. You see that being a man is what matters, not heifer pleasing. If you focus on being the best man you can be you will be happy with yourself and if you want you will get lots of sex.
Why do you keep spouting this nonsense? In most contexts being the best man you can be will make you like kryptonite to Western skanks.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Eric I happy to see you are starting to take responsibility and focusing on yourself. It was your choices of behaviour that let you down. No one forced you. Now you choose to be a man. To stand up and be a man no matter what people think. You see that being a man is what matters, not heifer pleasing. If you focus on being the best man you can be you will be happy with yourself and if you want you will get lots of sex.
Why do you keep spouting this nonsense? In most contexts being the best man you can be will make you like kryptonite to Western skanks.
I agree. I kind of think this self-improvement PUA ROK stuff is the ultimate man-bitch prostitution. You're basically saying the problem is you, when it is not.

No, I cannot succeed with traditional white values in a society that has been run and ruined by kikes for three generations.

No, my genetic attributes are not the same that are most advantageous in a prison setting. I make no apologies for this.

Being "alpha" in 2017 America means supplicating female 50-shades-of-gay fantasies at great risk to yourself. f**k that bullshit.

These PUA types who go on about "leadership" are really just saying "be in the right place at the right time, without the girl making the slightest communication about what she prefers". You have to be a f***ing mind reader. "Leadership" should mean the bitch does what I say, otherwise it is just me guessing what she wants, amirite?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:Being "alpha" in 2017 America means supplicating female 50-shades-of-gay fantasies at great risk to yourself. f**k that bullshit.
I honestly think most Western sluts want their boyfriends to beat them up and rape them and if you don’t they think you are a p***y and insufficiently serious about the relationship. Of course if you do it will work for a while, but then one day they can whimsically change their minds and have you thrown in jail. You really can't win.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
Nailer wrote:Being "alpha" in 2017 America means supplicating female 50-shades-of-gay fantasies at great risk to yourself. f**k that bullshit.
I honestly think most Western sluts want their boyfriends to beat them up and rape them and if you don’t they think you are a p***y and insufficiently serious about the relationship. Of course if you do it will work for a while, but then one day they can whimsically change their minds and have you thrown in jail. You really can't win.
Yes, 100%. I have f***ed girls hotter than any of you. This is the correct answer.