Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Discuss news and current events around the world.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Post by kingjoe60 »

Always when the same thing happens a guy randomly kills people, people ask me why this happens and say one think its simple he just was not getting enough p***y or any for that matter he was sexually frastrated. This always happens in the usa look at vig tech, that la fitness the list goes on and killers will keep killing until they get p***y and guy in us like this need p***y thats the only to stop this it. what do people think agree or not ?
kingjoe60 youtube
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: us guy kills 12 reason sexually frastrated simple answer

Post by zboy1 »

kingjoe60 wrote:Always when the same thing happens a guy randomly kills people, people ask me why this happens and say one think its simple he just was not getting enough p***y or any for that matter he was sexually frastrated. This always happens in the usa look at vig tech, that la fitness the list goes on and killers will keep killing until they get p***y and guy in us like this need p***y thats the only to stop this it. what do people think agree or not ?
Yup, I just posted in a thread about the Batman killer that he posted on a sex website a day before the shooting. He posted a picture of himself with his hair dyed red and described his genitals as small to average. I guess he wasn't getting much attention from the ladies and as a result, went on a rampage to kill people. Either that, or the Feds used him as a patsy to create a false-flag attack to take away our Second Amendment rights. I think it was a combination of his sexual frustrations and Fed mind control that led to his paranoia.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Along with the on-going sexual frustration, I think he'd discovered one other thing ... as a high schooler/college student, he was used to being seen as a 'natural', a top student in the sciences. I'm sure that when he wasn't able to find a corporate job, straight out of college for a year or more, and then, chose graduate school, his sense of confidence in succeeding in the real world started eroding.

And then, after a year or so in graduate school, he realized that among many graduate students, he's one of many talented persons and he'd most likely, never really make a mark, as a senior scientist investigator, and thus, the only avenue which may have given him p***y down the road, a big shot mid-six figure salary at a Big Pharma company, was taken away from him, as a feasible outcome. And then, he flipped out and went rogue.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Psychos can easily get a gun. America even gave that Korean guy from VTech a gun, what the hell?

Many of these guys are suffering in silence and are very frustrated with the state of their life. It doesn't excuse their horrific actions.
Everyone is held accountable for their actions.

The U.S. environment breeds psychos, hustlers, whack jobs, and all kind of mentally disturbed people. USA! USA! USA!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That guy wasn't even bad looking. He was decent looking, tall and thin. He could have been a metrosexual or an actor. Very weird.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I agree that he was sexually frustrated, as we all get if we are straight males in America. Our women have betrayed us, and some handle their frustration in ways that are quite violent. Again, the tragedy here is the 12 innocent people who were gunned down, when the Americunts who tormented him to such a state of dementia will walk free.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Re: us guy kills 12 reason sexually frastrated simple answer

Post by FlyingMoose »

zboy1 wrote:Either that, or the Feds used him as a patsy to create a false-flag attack to take away our Second Amendment rights.
If this were they case, they're doing it wrong.
The Associated Press wrote:Obama's White House pledges to safeguard the Second Amendment in its first official response to the deaths of at least 12 people in a mass shooting at a new Batman movie screening in suburban Denver.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... TE=DEFAULT
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

To me he's a good guy who decided to release his anger towards other people. He wasn't born an evil killer, he was wronged and rejected by women. I don't condone what he did, but I understand why he's going on a rampage.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

If he had traveled to other countries and experience foreign women he would have never went on a rampage.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:That guy wasn't even bad looking. He was decent looking, tall and thin. He could have been a metrosexual or an actor. Very weird.
Winston, I've know caucasian American males, not too different from the killer in terms of looks or even higher education, and they have a tough time getting women in America. If I'd gone to graduate school, instead of Brazil (plus other countries), I might have ended up choking the snake for well over half my twenties, as dating quickly dissipated after college.

Here's the thing, when a guy's an academic, in other words, not seen as an alpha male (...sales VP, banker, trader, lawyer, doctor...) by the mainstream western women, the ladies sit around & wait for that personality type to land the 'big job' at Amgen, and then spend wads of cash on his new lady, taking her to Lake Tahoe, the Bahamas, etc, to win her over. Thus, even if you're decent looking but are not a spender of cash, you'll also be lonely throughout graduate school, ages 22 to 30, possible the worst age bracket to be celibate for a guy.

Thus, here's my advice ... go to college and then, boink abroad! If you have to go to graduate school, make sure it's either got a clear pipeline to a job, like MD or JD (but not PhD) or a 1-2 years Masters program. But do not stick to a program where one remains celibate in America till the age of 30. One needs money to fly to boinking clubs in Thailand, Brazil, or Germany. I know of a few, in the aforementioned category, and let me tell you, they are f'ed up, now that they're in their 30s. They have deep rooted low self-esteem issues and can't make the adjustment in terms of being a confident person in the world of business/commerce like others, who'd started work earlier.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

In the future, sex robots will reduce crimes like this

Post by S_Parc »

I've extensively written about how sex robots will change humanity in the future ...

viewtopic.php?p=89820#89820
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

holy shit... this guy was so smart... he got a degree in neuroscience... and he ends up working at McDonalds? ... WTF?? This guy should've got a better job?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Boner_Jones wrote:holy shit... this guy was so smart... he got a degree in neuroscience... and he ends up working at McDonalds? ... WTF?? This guy should've got a better job?
It's not quite as simple as that. In order for this person to have gotten a *big name* corporate job, he needed to first land an internship/CO-OP at let's say Amgen (since that's in SoCal), while he was studying at UC/Riverside, between sophomore and junior years. Then and only again, do they get into the so-called interview circles with other companies. I'd been through that process, now a decade and a half ago. When you're a newbie, the recruiters, esp in this economy, don't pursue you w/o experience. I was ultra aggressive back then and when I was near graduation from college, I had up to three mini tech jobs on my resume, one for each summer (& some during the regular year), even before my first *real* job. Thus, being an 'A' student in the applied sciences, doesn't open doors.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I think stress primarily comes from the lack of true friendships and genuine contact between people (caused by a dysfunctional workaholic society full of television watching idiots). That's not "sexual frustration" and something men and women of all ages who have easy access to sex still suffer from. But yes sex in America is used as a sort of drug, a tool to "buy off" people who don't conform. It doesn't mean those getting it are happy, but rather they are scared of losing it, because unsatisfying sex with a pathetic caricature of a woman is better than no sex at all. This is a large reason why millions of manginas allowed the insufferable man-hating over-weight feminist cunts to step all over them, they didn't want to lose what little sex they had.

Unless you are clever you've got two paths they built for you to choose from. You can be an unhappy conformist or a [miserable?] sex-less non-conformist. Sort of like comparing the homeless and poor to the middle-class. Most Americans aren't happy with their lives or the system, but they lie to themselves and perpetuate the various scams of our society and would never oppose them because they're scared shitless of winding up poor or homeless. The fear factor keeps people in line, and bullshit stories like this seem to be part of that. So the guys in this position say to themselves, "I don't want to be like that guy. Better continue suffering in silence while I travel down a road to nowhere."
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Thats the way it goes for shy, smart geekie guys in the western if they cant get laided then they see no other option. Who will help the sexual frastuated young males in the western Pua? Haha Pua cant help thats the biggest balls money making scam.Family? Friends? No one if you have problem in the dating scene or the dating is the problem ? the guys cannot see an answer they just have to end up killing people
kingjoe60 youtube