I have a new found respect for this guy.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
zacb
Experienced Poster

I have a new found respect for this guy.

Post by zacb »

I always thought John Malone was a kick ass ceo, but now I think he is a kick ass person overall. I was reading about how he has a cabin in Canada and owns land on the border. Anyways he said that if SHTF he would cross the border, even if it was illegal. IDk, maybe it is just me, but I kind of admire the spunk.

On a side note, a few years ago I found one class of his stock, when it was at 3 dollars. Due to financial conflicts, I could not buy it , which I regret. But anyways, this particular class is now at 60 dollars. I kind of still kick myself for that. It was a great value, considering all the brands and the leadership it had. Oh well.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

If a guy can be a success in business, take care of his family, AND manage to warn others "who have ears to hear" -- yes that is a real man.

And btw it does sound like you are a serious serious stock trader. Research and all. Impressed.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Thanks. I wasn't trying to toot my own horn, just trying to point out he was able to manage through one of the worse economic environments in recent memory. But I appreciate the compliment.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com