Mysterious Deaths linked to poison in Southeast Asia.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Mysterious Deaths linked to poison in Southeast Asia.

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mysterious Deaths linked to poison in Southeast Asia.

Post by Winston »

Very creepy and freaky. How come all the victims are western women? And travelers too rather than locals? Is that a coincidence? I guess Southeast Asia is unhygenic, unlike Western countries and European countries. But pesticides shouldn't usually kill young healthy people like that. Are there any updates to this story?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Stick to drinking beers in Asia.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is weird. There was stuff like this with Western skanks in Madagascar and other places as well. It seems like someone wants to kill them by poison in alcohol and he seems to be getting away with it. And no, it isn't me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Something that just popped into my head. I bet this is a woman serial killer, and she has probably killed hundreds of skanks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But why is she only targeting women? And women who are tourists too? Because she hates foreigners?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 3:57 am
But why is she only targeting women? And women who are tourists too? Because she hates foreigners?
Because she is a Western female who hates other females, or perhaps she doesn't hate them but it is just easy and fun to kill them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wht do you say that? Theres no evidence of murder. The article said it was due to pesticides and chemicals. Has there been any updates in the investigation?

Plus how can it be happening in multiple countries?

Maybe the government or secret intelligence is experimenting in chemical warfare?