Winston! Your man Jesse Ventura is on CNN - 9/11 conspiracy

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

Winston! Your man Jesse Ventura is on CNN - 9/11 conspiracy

Post by steve55 »

Jesse's a hoot to watch! Anyone see him talk about 9/11. Sounds just like Winston talking , ha ha ha.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you post the clip of it?

Why are you laughing about it? It's already been proven that the official 9/11 story was a farce. Everyone knows it now, even you. But you admitted that you can't accept that the government lied, and that your mind couldn't take it, even if you knew it were true.

Next time you're on an airline, turn on your cell phone, look at the zero signal strength on your phone display, and ask yourself "If this plane were hijacked, could I make calls to my loved ones from my cell phone, as the official story claims you can?" Better yet, ask the flight attendant, "Excuse me, if my cell phone can't get any signals on this plane, then how were the passengers on the airlines on 9/11 able to make calls?" and watch their face look shocked at such a logical question that is taboo to ask.

Always remember this: Authority is not truth. Truth is the Authority.
Last edited by Winston on September 18th, 2012, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also Steve, here is a common sense question to ask yourself:

If fire can demolish skyscrapers in a few hours, then why do demolition companies need 2 or 3 months to rig it with explosives to destroy it? Wouldn't fire put demolition companies out of business?

Buildings don't have zero resistance. If they did, the roof above you would collapse on you right now. Yet the WTC and Building 7 had near zero resistance. The government can't explain that. So they avoid such questions and call you crazy if you ask them. You aren't supposed to think about stuff like that. You are supposed to only care about the basketball game and whatever shit the mainstream media talk about. Thinking is not normal. Truth is whatever authority tells you and whatever others repeat. That's all you're supposed to know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I was watching Jesse other day on another program, i'm with you on the whole think stinks and a lot just ain't right.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on September 21st, 2012, 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, i have left my cellphone on in flight before. What I discovered is that u do have a signal for awhile after take-off it seems but its lost after you breach a certain altitude. So perhaps when the planes were flying low enough, people were able to make calls.

That's not to say I necessarily believe the official 911 version. But next time u r flying in the states with a CDMA phone, try to discreetly leave it on after take-off and see approximately how high you get before losing service. Try the same thing minutes before landing. Then try the same thing with GSM phone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Winston, i have left my cellphone on in flight before. What I discovered is that u do have a signal for awhile after take-off it seems but its lost after you breach a certain altitude. So perhaps when the planes were flying low enough, people were able to make calls.

That's not to say I necessarily believe the official 911 version. But next time u r flying in the states with a CDMA phone, try to discreetly leave it on after take-off and see approximately how high you get before losing service. Try the same thing minutes before landing. Then try the same thing with GSM phone.
How long did you have the signal bar for after take off? Did you count the time or altitude? You should time it next time. Those cell phone towers don't go up that far, not even today. They have no need to.

Supposedly, those 9/11 flights were about 30,000 feet when those calls were allegedly made. You definitely don't get cell phone signals at 30,000 feet.

Moreover, notice during flight that the cockpit doors to the cockpit are CLOSED and LOCKED during flight. Not open. A hijacker can't just walk in there and take over the controls, even if he takes out the pilot. And pilots are trained to NEVER give the controls over to hijackers. That's a big no no. This was true even before 9/11.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve,
Here is a summary of how silly the official 9/11 story is. It's hilarious. Check it out.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Winston, i have left my cellphone on in flight before. What I discovered is that u do have a signal for awhile after take-off it seems but its lost after you breach a certain altitude. So perhaps when the planes were flying low enough, people were able to make calls.

How long did you have the signal bar for after take off? Did you count the time or altitude? You should time it next time. Those cell phone towers don't go up that far, not even today. They have no need to.

Supposedly, those 9/11 flights were about 30,000 feet when those calls were allegedly made. You definitely don't get cell phone signals at 30,000 feet.

Moreover, notice during flight that the cockpit doors to the cockpit are CLOSED and LOCKED during flight. Not open. A hijacker can't just walk in there and take over the controls, even if he takes out the pilot. And pilots are trained to NEVER give the controls over to hijackers. That's a big no no. This was true even before 9/11.
No, u don't get a signal at tht kind of altitude. But I thought the hijackers were in control of the planes and had them flying at much lower altitudes when the calls were made.

Before 911, pilots were lax about the doors and sometimes even had them open (I've seen this myself before). I don't think it was standard protocol to lock them either as was the case after 911.

If someone has a boxcutter to your throat, u might just do what he says. Or, maybe the pilots were already critically stabbed and disabled.

When it comes to dubunking the official version, I prefer to focus on the strongest and most defensible points and leave out areas which are open to easy dispute - quality over quantity.
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

Steve55 you're 100% correct. The engineers I've spoken to (you know, proper actual engineers and not just the fucktard keybaord warrior conspiracy theory nutters who wouldn't know shit from shinola who post their ignorance on You Tube that sociopathic narcissistic morons like Nolan listen to) said that it was not surprising that the twin towers fell but it was surprising that they stood as long as they did.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Its the same over here in UK... this documentary was banned in UK and not even available on torrent and was revoked insurance and therefore unavailable anywhere in the world, yet it it speaks only fact and interviews that was backed up.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ben dover wrote:Steve55 you're 100% correct. The engineers I've spoken to (you know, proper actual engineers and not just the fucktard keybaord warrior conspiracy theory nutters who wouldn't know sh** from shinola who post their ignorance on You Tube that sociopathic narcissistic morons like Nolan listen to) said that it was not surprising that the twin towers fell but it was surprising that they stood as long as they did.
You are totally wrong. Most engineers and architects who examine the evidence don't buy the official story. See the list of thousands of engineers and experts here. They have given their full name, credentials, qualifications, years of experience, etc. You truly are in denial.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

If that many qualified experts don't buy it, that should tell you something.