Is Alex Jones a lunatic?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Is Alex Jones a lunatic?

Post by Banano »

http://www.infowars.com/26-things-to-ge ... -collapse/

Bury your gold and silver. Use an appropriate container to protect from moisture and don’t forget to tell someone else where you’ve buried things, just in case you don’t make it.

Get the heck out of the city and learn some country living skills.

Pay off as many assets as you can so you have a clear title to anything you don’t want the banks to seize.

Get right with God or whatever spiritual focal point you practice.

Do you beleive what he says? Will his predictions come true?
he seems to be over the top with his fear mongering stories, I agree wwith him to an extent but he gets carried away with his conspiracy theorys, did anything he predicted actually happened?
Does he do it for attention and profit or he really believes what he says?
Who is more insane him or David Icke with his reptilian claims
Could it be that they are both mentaly ill

'pay off all your debts,mortgages etc and move to the mountain and learn to shag goats' :lol:

I mean if the system will totally collapse as he says why the f**k would you worry about paying off debts to the bank??
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Alex Jones lunatic?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:http://www.infowars.com/26-things-to-ge ... -collapse/

Bury your gold and silver. Use an appropriate container to protect from moisture and don’t forget to tell someone else where you’ve buried things, just in case you don’t make it.

Get the heck out of the city and learn some country living skills.

Pay off as many assets as you can so you have a clear title to anything you don’t want the banks to seize.

Get right with God or whatever spiritual focal point you practice.

Do you beleive what he says? Will his predictions come true?
he seems to be over the top with his fear mongering stories, I agree wwith him to an extent but he gets carried away with his conspiracy theorys, did anything he predicted actually happened?
Does he do it for attention and profit or he really believes what he says?
Who is more insane him or David Icke with his reptilian claims
Could it be that they are both mentaly ill

'pay off all your debts,mortgages etc and move to the mountain and learn to shag goats' :lol:

I mean if the system will totally collapse as he says why the f**k would you worry about paying off debts to the bank??
He sources his material from other places and dresses it up, but does get some things right. His best track record is in the area of militarization of law enforcement.
if the system will totally collapse as he says why the f**k would you worry about paying off debts to the bank??
If you believe the system will collapse BEFORE the bank can take your house, then you might not worry. If the bank can take your house in the next 12 months, but the system will last another 3 years, then it makes a difference.
If a bear is going to be killed by a hunter next week, but has you trapped in a tree today, do you say "F**k you, bear!" to it and flip it off, or do you use the bear spray to repel it? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'And I am not saying Im smart,I dont understand how I know everything they gonna do, did you not hear me over and over again say Bernie Madoff may soon die of cancer, i ll just say over and over again you need to hire an employee who is gonna mark down my predictions' :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

AJ is an idiot, plain and simple.. he lost credibility by his stupid predictions

would be fun to hear his spin on dating abroad and why AW are screwing only top 20% of guys, he would likely blame it on food, fluoride presence in water,gm
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:AJ is an idiot, plain and simple.. he lost credibility by his stupid predictions

would be fun to hear his spin on dating abroad and why AW are screwing only top 20% of guys, he would likely blame it on food, fluoride presence in water,gm

Some or those predictions actually have a basis. I personally tend to believe those who are cautious enough to describe potential SHTF scenarios without stretching themselves too much as to when it is going to happen. A very good one is Michael Snyder (http://www.theeconomiccollapseblog.com) and of course Mac Slavo (http://www.shtfplan.com).

My best sources of information about the economy and everything that revolves around it (sadly, most human activities at this point in history) are ZeroHedge (http://www.zerohedge.com) and The Atlantic (http://www.theatlantic.com).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Alex Jones is a psycho nutcase.

Southern Poverty Law Center has him in their intelligence files:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... alex-jones
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Anti-American wrote:Alex Jones is a psycho nutcase.

Southern Poverty Law Center has him in their intelligence files:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... alex-jones
I wouldn't trust the SPLC. They're a shady, reactionary, political-correctness enforcing organization similar to the NAACP. In other words, it's a useless organization used to stir political and social drama. They have marked sites similar to this site as "hate groups", when it's just men voicing their opinions on feminism and American culture. Of course crazy feminist websites like Jezebel, whose female members always slander male-kind in every possible way and often make threats to whoever they don't like are passed over and seen as "progressive sites."

As for Alex Jones, based on what he's been saying is supposedly true about the world government, he should be dead right now. Maybe due to an "accident." The fact that he's not dead, has a wife and kid, speaks volumes about his credibility. Not that a lot of the things he says aren't true to some degree, but I would equate him similar to a preacher at a megachurch.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Southern Poverty Law Center is a civil rights law firm like the ACLU(American Civil Liberties Union).
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anti-American wrote:Southern Poverty Law Center is a civil rights law firm like the ACLU(American Civil Liberties Union).
Haha yeah very funny :lol: :roll:

SPLC is a domestic anti-White anti-Christian espionage organization, with privileged status. If they say frog, the FBI jumps. If you called Central Casting and said we want a few actors who could play over-the-top caricatures of a Jewish Conspiracy, they would send out the SPLC crew.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:
Anti-American wrote:Alex Jones is a psycho nutcase.

As for Alex Jones, based on what he's been saying is supposedly true about the world government, he should be dead right now. Maybe due to an "accident." The fact that he's not dead, has a wife and kid, speaks volumes about his credibility. Not that a lot of the things he says aren't true to some degree, but I would equate him similar to a preacher at a megachurch.

The preacher at a megachurch remark is justified and in-bounds. I don't find his stuff personally helpful many times, as he is too focused on complainig, not enough on winning.

OTOH, let's be fair. His news is sourced and scrupulous. Without him and RT, we would have to either suckle at the Zionist-Occupied MSM teat, or else buy every dubious story on the uncensored news sites like Rense.com, with real stories mixed up with aliens-are-landing false-flag shit.

Regarding him being alive and therefore not for-real, sorry, you got it wrong. Most Illuminati assassination actions are taken against people they see as turncoats or ingrates (Jon-Jon Kennedy, Vince Foster, etc etc).

After all how many law-abiding people do you hear of who get bumped off by the mafia? Few. Very few. I met a former Mafia enforcer once, and my Dad knew (at first unknowingly) an actual Mafia hit man. In both cases, the villain had some regrets, but still felt self-justified based on "they knew what they were getting into."

The enemy is thoroughly evil, but nerdy and cowardly (Listen to Ben Bernanke, Neil Kashkari, or David Rockefeller). They need vigorous men to achieve their aims, yet they also fear such men, and instinctively seek to control and emasculate them. (Commies fear "Bonapartism"; Pentagon generals are accurately described as "grocery clerks".) Thus the number of highly-skilled government operatives who will kill an innocent person with no justification is miniscule. Lots of thugs are avaliable on street corners, but that is a dangerous path, and also below them. Sure they can get a killing done if they have to. But they like to think through the consequences. They think many moves ahead.

Plus, a fact that Gerard Celente laughingly dropped on air, is that Alex's friends have home addresses etc of influential people. Alex didn't confirm or deny, he changed the topic. Ergo... retaliation is already in place. It's a factor they weigh. They are playing to win.

This is big-boy stuff. This is for-real. And Alex is playing. I begrudge him nothing. He's not MY pastor... but he IS a saint.