Getting Married: Single Worst Thing A Young Marine Can Do

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Getting Married: Single Worst Thing A Young Marine Can Do

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://www.businessinsider.com/marriage ... do-2012-10

"The rumor had spread to Fallujah, Iraq in early 2005 that some of the wives of our unit had been caught running a brothel on our home base in Hawaii."
When we finally came home it turned out the story was true; many of those wives had fled and spent the deployment money as well. I specifically remember standing in some line behind a Marine who said, “After all of that (war/battle/survival) I just want my truck, but she won’t give it back. … This is f**k*d up shit!â€￾

There are a few people here who would argue that these men are to blame for "failing to ask the right questions" and "not seeing the signs". :roll:
The right question: "Honey, are you going to be part of a brothel, while I'm away risking getting my @$$ shot off?"
The signs: A list of services and prices? :shock:
Yeah, all you gotta do is ask. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ha ha, at least those suckers can be happy that their whore wives were faithfully representing the values of the society they were killing and dying for. If they have any complaints with ZOG morality then perhaps they might consider not imposing it on others by force.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I remember when I was in the Marine Corps how the wives had this stupid slogan "Marine Wife: Toughest Job in the Corps".

Even Marines are totally pussywhipped when it comes to women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

AmericanInMexico wrote:I remember when I was in the Marine Corps how the wives had this stupid slogan "Marine Wife: Toughest Job in the Corps".

Totally. I recall the silent resignation to the "women first" ethos in the corps. Women were first to the easy assignments, first to be promoted, and first to be housed in newly-constructed accommodations.

Women are pushed to lead at all costs in the corps so there is no wonder why young Marines sell themselves off to women.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

"These women are only showing the values that their men are imposing on the Arab countries. Arabs have NOT given their women the same rights because it leads to women acting like washed-out hoares and Arabs are smart enough to know this, whereas these dumb Marines have found out the hard way that Feminism destroys marriages and ruins men's lives. Maybe the Marines have nothing to fight for now and should go home and sort out their own lives."

OMG, I can't believe this person commented this online!
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:I remember when I was in the Marine Corps how the wives had this stupid slogan "Marine Wife: Toughest Job in the Corps".

Totally. I recall the silent resignation to the "women first" ethos in the corps. Women were first to the easy assignments, first to be promoted, and first to be housed in newly-constructed accommodations.

Women are pushed to lead at all costs in the corps so there is no wonder why young Marines sell themselves off to women.
Were you in the Marine Corps too?
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

terminator wrote:"These women are only showing the values that their men are imposing on the Arab countries. Arabs have NOT given their women the same rights because it leads to women acting like washed-out hoares and Arabs are smart enough to know this, whereas these dumb Marines have found out the hard way that Feminism destroys marriages and ruins men's lives. Maybe the Marines have nothing to fight for now and should go home and sort out their own lives."

I vote that guy for president!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

terminator wrote:"These women are only showing the values that their men are imposing on the Arab countries. Arabs have NOT given their women the same rights because it leads to women acting like washed-out hoares and Arabs are smart enough to know this, whereas these dumb Marines have found out the hard way that Feminism destroys marriages and ruins men's lives. Maybe the Marines have nothing to fight for now and should go home and sort out their own lives."

It's true. I respect Arab men for not allowing women to have the freedoms like America. It keeps the women wholesome.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Many American men who join the military come from the bible belt. They will often marry their wives before they enlist. Big mistake.