Woman mad at hubby, stabs to death son, another kid, 2 dogs

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Woman mad at hubby, stabs to death son, another kid, 2 dogs

Post by Teal Lantern »

Because occasionally you need a reminder why you're getting T.F.O., that's why. :razz:

https://gaslamppost.wordpress.com/2012/ ... preciated/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... full.story

"she told police that she was angry with her husband, and that she would kill Justin [their son] because "she would make (her husband) hurt the way she hurt in the relationship," Berlin said."

"Prosecutors say her husband is a trucker who was gone from home much of the week. Plackowska told police she did not feel appreciated and that she resented having to clean houses to pay the bills, Berlin said.
(Because her job is to just sit there and think she's pretty? -- Teal)

"She stated she was angry with her husband because he was gone most days as an over-the-road trucker," Berlin said."
(Gone? To work? To pay those bills she helps to make? How dare he? -- Teal)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman mad at hubby, stabs to death son, another kid, 2 d

Post by jamesbond »

Teal Lantern wrote:Because occasionally you need a reminder why you're getting T.F.O., that's why. :razz:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... full.story
Oh my God this is sickening! This woman should be executed immediately and then her soul will burn in hell forever! This occured close to where I live and it scares me to think a monster like her was in my neighborhood.

Here are some quotes from the article, "Prosecutors offered a chilling account of how Plackowska allegedly stabbed 7-year-old Justin 100 times as he pleaded for his life and told his mother he loved her.

The suspect then allegedly stabbed 5-year-old Olivia, whom she was baby-sitting, about 50 times because she was a witness. The girl also begged for her life, prosecutors said."

"Under questioning, Plackowska first told police that a stalker had broken into the town house and killed the children, but then she said she had heard voices from the devil and killed the children to save their souls, prosecutors said.

She stated the children had evil inside of them and she was trying to drive the devil out of them."

"Two family dogs also were stabbed to death in the rampage, officials said."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."