Men’s Rights: Dozens march to demand rights!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
terminator
Junior Poster

Men’s Rights: Dozens march to demand rights!

Post by terminator »

You'all know this never happened in the USA or UK? It was Costa Rica!

http://ncfm.org/2012/11/action/mens-rig ... t-for-men/

It's awesome to see local women joining in too - not like the femanazis at the Warren Farrel incident at the University of Toronto as seen here in this video: http://notsocrazynews.com/p/warren-farr ... ll-version

Western women are absolute trash and their mangina enablers are worse. Men need to go to countries like Costa Rica or be enslaved.
Last edited by terminator on December 7th, 2012, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Excellent news! Let's hope this spreads to other parts of the world too.

In the past year there have definitely been more men speaking out about men's rights. The feminists are starting to get worried and tension is building. I feel that in a few years we may be headed for men's movement.

Men have finally had enough and are no longer just ignoring the whinging feminists.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ghost wrote:The only reason I thought this MIGHT have been in the U.S. was because the title said dozens of men marched. Even a few would be an accomplishment here.
Dude, this will NEVER happen in the States! The people here--especially the men--are too brainwashed and will never do anything to change the situation...
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason I thought this MIGHT have been in the U.S. was because the title said dozens of men marched. Even a few would be an accomplishment here.
Dude, this will NEVER happen in the States! The people here--especially the men--are too brainwashed and will never do anything to change the situation...
You might be surprised what can happen in the U.S. if things continue to deteriorate on all fronts. There's a lot of pissed off people, a lot of under the surface tension, a lot of economic and social strains. Americans have bent over backwards for decades trying to accomodate (appease) various "special interest groups" but that hasn't been typical of this country's history. Historically speaking, Americans have been less respectful and deferential to power and authority than just about anyone.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

laugh for the day: i just saw on this mainstream PC maximum liberal extremist forum based in ireland, a feminist type woman actually suggesting that if 50% of rape victims were men, the court system would start handing down much stiffer sentences to rapists, due to the proliferation of "male privelege" where by men are seen as more valuable in society than women.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

that one feminist liberal site Jezebel was talking about the Men's rights movement. They hope it wont be a...what was that word....mainstream or something. Anyways, it is showing, I met some guys in bars talking about their problems with women and such. Even some who go overseas for women or even started to think about it. One really surprising person was a lesbian(boggles the mind.) She was talking about how she enjoys South American girls than the US.