"Bachelors Abroad" - New AFA Reality Show on Nat Geo!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

No new episodes on schedule yet

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

I was looking ahead as far as Nat Geo has posted their schedule and I don't see the next episodes. I'm actually curious to see more now.

We'll see.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a testimonial video of a couple, Lia and Terry, who met at one of A Foreign Affair's socials. Although they didn't fall in love right away, they were obviously meant to be together.

"Bachelors Abroad" is a new reality show on National Geographic Channel (Nat Geo) that follows single men who have decided to travel to Ukraine with A Foreign Affair, an international romance tour company.

AFA: http://www.loveme.com/go/happierabroad
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

We have heard some bad stories from our members who were formerly charged per-message fees to communicate with fake members at some of AFA's sites. Based on our research, it seems that this company & others charging members per-message are not disclosing to their male customers the compensation which is paid to the "listing" agencies that "list" female profiles when letters are "answered" and "read" by men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:We have heard some bad stories from our members who were formerly charged per-message fees to communicate with fake members at some of AFA's sites. Based on our research, it seems that this company & others charging members per-message are not disclosing to their male customers the compensation which is paid to the "listing" agencies that "list" female profiles when letters are "answered" and "read" by men.
I've heard of that too. AFA is a good company but some of their subcontractor agencies in other countries (there's about 80 of them) are at fault for that. But there is an easy way around it. Only write to the women on AFA with private email addresses. Those ones are usually genuine. I met a real gem from China that way. I talk to her on the phone regularly and our conversation is deep, authentic and meaningful. I had her talk to Rock once too and he agreed. She is definitely genuine and a true gem with both inner and outer beauty. She also teaches at a college and is a quality woman. Here is her photo:

Moreover, Mark Davis met his soulmate Anna on AFA and Tony Bochene met his ex-wife from there too, whom he was happily married to for years, as he has stated in his videos. So you see, there are many authentic success stories from AFA.

Also, AFA themselves encourage people not to write too much with the ladies, but to just go on the romance tours so they can meet the girls in person. AFA's president John Adams has stated this in interviews on news reports.

So yes, AFA has good girls and bad girls, and gems too (like the one I met from China). This process, like everything in life, has risks. The trick is learning to maneuver around the risks wisely.

I've covered this in more detail here:
viewtopic.php?p=71827#71827
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. AFA was featured in a positive light on the Oprah Winfrey Network by Lisa Ling, who was supportive and positive about the whole thing.

Full episode

Clips

Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

What in the World is National Geographic Thinking?

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Here's the show if you haven't seen it http://www.mixturecloud.com/media/FA6YtIKI I think it's more effective to live in a country & date there, then you can get a feel of the people, culture. Rather than being in a controlled environment. It's so much more fun to migrate & find someone at random or let them find you.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Ukraine is only one country, guys are going all over the world to escape Western women.
When they do portray some negative stereotypes it is also true about Western women, no shortage of gold digging and lying cheating whores in the West not to mention the entitlement complex.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

djfourmoney wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I'm sure the show will portray these guys as bumbling idiots and the women as golddigging whores.

A show like that could only be a success if it played into the ugly stereotypes.
We'll see... I can record this and post it if any of you are interested.

I'm interested in watching it but don't subscribe to cable...would be interested in an online recording
shayanjameel08
Freshman Poster

Post by shayanjameel08 »

Some of those "very easy" to "easy" nations also have high rates of STDs, particularly in some of those African countries where AIDS is rampant.
shyan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is the AFA show "Bachelor's Abroad" still going on?

Tony Bochene claims that he got National Geo to stop the show. Is that true? If so, AFA ought to sue Bochene's ass.

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

why most of men are above 50 years old ?
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Arabian_prince wrote:why most of men are above 50 years old ?
1) More expendable income.
2) Greater desperation
3) The powers that be don't want to encourage younger men to go abroad.
Rzhayutik
Freshman Poster

Post by Rzhayutik »

See those pics. Oldmen with young women who fit to be their daughters. Potological insanity. Unequal marriges often end up in sin of divorce. People in age ranges always have different mentalities and other ways of different things of life. Young foreign women get American oldmen is only for one thing, that's Green Card. After obtaining permanent Green Card status, these young ladies dump their old bags as unwanted items.
In conclusion, men must be wise and understand that a women must be close to their ages minimum 5-10 gulf between their ages, but not above 10 or far more.
Men's job is to obey God !
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Quiet_observer »

ChampionKaji wrote:
Arabian_prince wrote:why most of men are above 50 years old ?
1) More expendable income.
2) Greater desperation
3) The powers that be don't want to encourage younger men to go abroad.
All three points = SOLID!