"Bachelors Abroad" - New AFA Reality Show on Nat Geo!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: "Bachelors Abroad" - New AFA Reality Show on Nat Geo!

Post by re85with »

Hey, Worldtraveler, have you gone on a quest tour of Dream Connections?

I am interested in going on an individual tour of Dream Connections to Medellin, Colombia. But, I need more money...

I do not remember that show "Bachelors Abroad" that much. But, did it show a sex tourist on a bus running his mouth about women?

I felt sorry for that short guy being ignored and used by his translator and so-called date.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Could you imagine how fat an American woman would need to be to accept dating one of these guys?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

re85with wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 1:00 pm
Hey, Worldtraveler, have you gone on a quest tour of Dream Connections?

I am interested in going on an individual tour of Dream Connections to Medellin, Colombia. But, I need more money...

I do not remember that show "Bachelors Abroad" that much. But, did it show a sex tourist on a bus running his mouth about women?

I felt sorry for that short guy being ignored and used by his translator and so-called date.
Sorry I just noticed this. I never went on Dream Connections. I did go to Medellin twice. Once alone and once with a friend. It's a very nice city.