"Bachelors Abroad" - New AFA Reality Show on Nat Geo!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Re: "Bachelors Abroad" - New AFA Reality Show on Nat Geo!

Post by re85with »

Hey, Worldtraveler, have you gone on a quest tour of Dream Connections?

I am interested in going on an individual tour of Dream Connections to Medellin, Colombia. But, I need more money...

I do not remember that show "Bachelors Abroad" that much. But, did it show a sex tourist on a bus running his mouth about women?

I felt sorry for that short guy being ignored and used by his translator and so-called date.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Could you imagine how fat an American woman would need to be to accept dating one of these guys?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

re85with wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 1:00 pm
Hey, Worldtraveler, have you gone on a quest tour of Dream Connections?

I am interested in going on an individual tour of Dream Connections to Medellin, Colombia. But, I need more money...

I do not remember that show "Bachelors Abroad" that much. But, did it show a sex tourist on a bus running his mouth about women?

I felt sorry for that short guy being ignored and used by his translator and so-called date.
Sorry I just noticed this. I never went on Dream Connections. I did go to Medellin twice. Once alone and once with a friend. It's a very nice city.