The Number One Corrupter Of Women

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Banano
Veteran Poster

The Number One Corrupter Of Women

Post by Banano »

by roosh

This blog and others highlight a lot of problems being faced by Western men. Some of them include:
■cockblocking
■bad attitude
■attention whoring
■flaking
■banging more than one guy at a time

Let’s say that girls who possess at least two of the above traits are “badâ€￾ girls, who while fun to have one-night stands with, will ultimately not provide a man with happiness or joy in a relationship. There is one place where they love to congregate. It’s a place that over time turns any good girl into bad. It is the bar or club. American-style nightlife, more than iPhones, Facebook, and cupcakes, is the number one corrupter of women.

What is a bar? It’s a social venue where women can receive attention from men at predictably constant rates. Every approach performed will increase her worth. Every hot stud who lays pipe inside her via a one-night stand will reinforce in her mind that she deserves Mr. Perfect. These men feed her ego like an IV bag nourishes a surgery patient.

read full article

http://www.rooshv.com/the-number-one-corrupter-of-women

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Number One Corrupter Of Women

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:There is one place where they love to congregate. It’s a place that over time turns any good girl into bad. It is the bar or club. American-style nightlife, more than iPhones, Facebook, and cupcakes, is the number one corrupter of women.

What is a bar? It’s a social venue where women can receive attention from men at predictably constant rates. Every approach performed will increase her worth. Every hot stud who lays pipe inside her via a one-night stand will reinforce in her mind that she deserves Mr. Perfect. These men feed her ego like an IV bag nourishes a surgery patient.
This is why I hate bars and clubs with a passion. The only thing I learned after going to bars and clubs for a while was that the girl that I want to meet ............... I won't find at any bar! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

jamesbond wrote:
Banano wrote:There is one place where they love to congregate. It’s a place that over time turns any good girl into bad. It is the bar or club. American-style nightlife, more than iPhones, Facebook, and cupcakes, is the number one corrupter of women.

This is why I hate bars and clubs with a passion. The only thing I learned after going to bars and clubs for a while was that the girl that I want to meet ............... I won't find at any bar! :shock:

Amen
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

the irony is that banano's been corrupted by Roosh, PUA and Aussie women more than they have corrupted themselves.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I liked the first half of the article up until he started rambling about game.

Also I don't understand what type of bookstore he's talking about. Here in Canada bookstores don't have an area where you can sit down and read books. That's the university library. Also, from personal experience, bookstores are usually empty.

There's 0 guarantee that a girl you meet in a bookstore or library is a "good girl". In fact it's an urban myth. I've met plenty of university students that spend their day studying in the library before hitting the clubs at night.

The quiet, shy bookworm is usually not a hot woman and chances are she doesn't like spending her days in public places, especially in 2013 when e-books are becoming the norm.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Forget ANY mention Roosh makes of "good girls" and where to find them, and this actually becomes a valid article.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.