London terrorist attack

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

London terrorist attack

Post by Cornfed »

I'm surprised no-one has posted this story, as it is all over the lamestream media. Two apes murder a British soldier and then instead of running away take the opportunity to make statements condemning crimes the West is committing in Islamic countries. They then apparently tried to attack cops responding to the incident, who shot them. Obviously the attackers' kind shouldn't be allowed in England in the first place, but they do have a point. Hired goons of the ZOG deserve whatever injury they get. It is a pity Western men don't have many people as dedicated to their cause as these.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world ... index.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Billions spent on the war on terror, and they can't stop a couple of guys with a knife. This could have happened anywhere though, indeed it also happened in China.

I do feel a bit sickened when the country I grew up in has let in so many Eastern Europeans, Somalis etc. etc.

My great grandmother would be turning in her grave to know what had become of her beloved England.

You're not supposed to say any of this of course due to political correctness but the votes for the comments on the Daily Mail website are a good guide to the TRUE feelings in the country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed don't eat the corn, it is a plot by ZOG to kill you stealthily by terrorism.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This doesn't surprise me at all...When I was in England, I saw how much tension there was between Muslims, Blacks and South Asians (Indians and Pakistanis) vs the White population. And to add to that, all the resentment building up from native-born Brits about all the Eastern Europeans (Polish, Russian, Gypsies, Roma people) illegally migrating to the U.K. en masse, I knew it was going to lead some serious problems in the country in the near future....
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

why people act surprised by this event

wait another 30 years and you guys will be minority in your own country, its sad but you did it to yourself

Dr William Pierce - The White Middle Class
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfGyO8YXf38
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: London terrorist attack

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:I'm surprised no-one has posted this story, as it is all over the lamestream media. Two apes murder a British soldier and then instead of running away take the opportunity to make statements condemning crimes the West is committing in Islamic countries. They then apparently tried to attack cops responding to the incident, who shot them. Obviously the attackers' kind shouldn't be allowed in England in the first place, but they do have a point. Hired goons of the ZOG deserve whatever injury they get. It is a pity Western men don't have many people as dedicated to their cause as these.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world ... index.html
The interesting bit is that I thought the Police in UK didnt carry guns.

By the way, why do you call these guys apes? Then at the end you actually praise them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: London terrorist attack

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:The interesting bit is that I thought the Police in UK didnt carry guns.
They don't in the main. That is probably why it took 20 minutes for them to get there. They waited for an armed response team.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

xiongmao wrote:Billions spent on the war on terror, and they can't stop a couple of guys with a knife. This could have happened anywhere though, indeed it also happened in China.

I do feel a bit sickened when the country I grew up in has let in so many Eastern Europeans, Somalis etc. etc.

My great grandmother would be turning in her grave to know what had become of her beloved England.

You're not supposed to say any of this of course due to political correctness but the votes for the comments on the Daily Mail website are a good guide to the TRUE feelings in the country.
The Native Amerindians, Pacific Islanders, Africans & Indians must have felt the same way when they saw all you bloody twonks & wankers sailing in on their shores. I bet the Afgans & Iraqis must have felt the same too. Karma is a bitch isn't it 8)

But anyway I don't take these things to heart because countries & civilizations have been invading eachother since the beginning. The Incas, Aztec & Mayans, the African tribes, the Indian Kingdoms, the Brits have even invaded their Irish & Scottish brothers, hence the UK.

Maye the earth is finished & they're just keeping us busy, http://applicants.mars-one.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/MarsOneProject
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -